Trminator

May 3, 2017
That was posted more than a month ago, and there has been no mention of anything since.
That's actually not correct, there's a publicly readable dev-update on patreon, stating, that both currently in development games, will probably see releases to patreon within the next 2-3 weeks, posted on may 14th:
So, that would mean between tomorrow and first week of June, based on those numbers...

Reactions: Kakasan

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Same here.(y) Their few differences aside, a Diane - Cassandra path with a lil spicy Eleni for some greek goodness sounds pretty good too. MILFs ftw, and who can say no to two kinky, beautiful, busty blondes ??:sneaky:
True. (y) And maybe even get an apology and something with Jessica. I'd even be keen to see an ending with Christina. The only 2 I don't care about are Lin, who just didn't interest me. And Jasmine, as soon as I discovered she was spying and tried to extort money from MC, she was dead to me.
All others I'd like to see an ending of some sort. I know we won't, but I like to dream big.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That's actually not correct, there's a publicly readable dev-update on patreon, stating, that both currently in development games, will probably see releases to patreon within the next 2-3 weeks, posted on may 14th:
So, that would mean between tomorrow and first week of June, based on those numbers...
I was talking about the dev posting here and nothing since.

You can join Patreon for free or their Discord (free) and ask them directly.

Reactions: Trminator

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Well, he has been keeping up with posts, here, at least (last checked this thread like an hour ago, according to his profile "last seen" ;) So, I'd guess, he's still on track to delivering on that promise :)
Maybe he's checking in, so he can see all the different endings that we all want to see and deliver a masterpiece that everyone will love. ;) ;)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

He's just put up another Public Dev Report now

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, he has been keeping up with posts, here, at least (last checked this thread like an hour ago, according to his profile "last seen" ;) So, I'd guess, he's still on track to delivering on that promise :)
They are doing a rework, and not even all of it is done, I thought (I am sure I read that) supposed to be just a "harem" ending, not a full-blown rework.

Today, I'm releasing a new version of Carnal Contract. It's more like a demo, just episode 1. Season 1 isn't done yet, but I decided to release the first episode for you.

Unfortunately, I'm not done with them yet, so it will take at least this week to finish. Then, I'll need at least one more week to put everything together in a build.
I will release the improved Carnal Contract Season 1 in two parts. The first part will include the first 5 episodes, and the second part will have the last 3 episodes.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes