zh

Oct 17, 2017
That's the thing, F95 is one of the biggest platform devs have for free advertising , a lot of games you wouldn't know even exist, you could find it here, like it and decide to support the dev (not everyone is a freeloader, I have supported games and I am right now) So, that being said...its obvious to think that someone would be a lot more hesitant to put their money on something without knowing what they are getting themselves into (I wouldn't do it myself) not a fan of big "surprises". Yes, the majority of people won't pay for it but there's over 18K views in a few hours, which I'm sure there's quite a few people in there that could be backers.
TL;DR: If you're a dev just make everyone's lives easier and just say what tags are going to be in the game so your target audience can enjoy it and it reduces the whining and those that are not the target audience can move on and ignore the thread (always a few trolls that stick around but w/e)
That's the thing... Dev NEVER promoted their game here.
It got leaked.
So because it got leaked on F95 the Dev should all of sudden provide details about his game? Why? Because pirates asked for it? I get that it would make everyone's life easier, but Dev never asked for this game to be leaked on F95...

So... all these freeloaders asking for stuff from a Dev who never wanted their game leaked make me CRINGE :geek:

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Hello F95,

I am the dev working on Carnal Contract and this is my first message here.

I have gone through feedback from every side, including F95, Discord, DMs and other. I appreciate the feedback, especially since this is the first game I’m developing, and there are a lot of things I haven’t taken into consideration. I needed to adapt Carnal Contract story when I started turning it into a visual novel type of game, and trying to make everything right I guess I didn’t see the tree from the forest.

Carnal Contract will be hot-fixed this week. I consider a lot of your feedback to be really constructive.

The plan is to add more choices that will impact MC’s personality type + relationships and to not force a player into the scene. I know that some things about the story seem cliche at first glance, but a lot of stuff will be revealed in later episodes. I’ll also post tags here.

But I can say that there will be NO NTR content in this game.

That’s it for now, thanks once again for giving me the feedback and I hope you will like the game. Will let you know when update is released.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hello F95,

I have gone through feedback from every side, including F95, Discord, DMs and other. I appreciate the feedback, especially since this is the first game I’m developing, and there are a lot of things I haven’t taken into consideration. I needed to adapt Carnal Contract story when I started turning it into a visual novel type of game, and trying to make everything right I guess I didn’t see the tree from the forest.

Carnal Contract will be hot-fixed this week. I consider a lot of your feedback to be really constructive.

The plan is to add more choices that will impact MC’s personality type + relationships and to not force a player into the scene. I know that some things about the story seem cliche at first glance, but a lot of stuff will be revealed in later episodes. I’ll also post tags here.

That’s it for now, thanks once again for giving me the feedback and I hope you will like the game. Will let you know when update is released.

you may apply for the Developer tag asap - so ppl recognize you :)

and yeah the "blackmailing" (if you dont do it , there will be heavy consequences) --nope ..
but lets see where this lead us

gl with your project (y)

Reactions: Dotty Diaries

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Hello F95,

I´m curious to see how these changes will go, so far the game seems have a lot of cliche characters and situations that by themselves are not necessarily bad but put together makes for a very average VN, like I mentioned in my review I´m legit curious to see how the family and the blackmailer plot will go, but aside from that there was not much to get invested in.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Everyone freaking out as usual huh.
There's no ntr, it was cheating.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Learn the difference of between ntr and cheating, before you blast a game for it.
lmao so easy to rile up you fucks up, keep giving the facepalms.
NTR is when MC is taken from (term literally means "To be taken from", can be cheating, can be LI got r*ped, can be both)... MC got cheated on... thus is NTR. MC got NTR'd when his girlfriend cheated...

Like do you know the meaning of the term you are talking about? While true it doesn't mean cheating, it doesn't mean it isn't ever cheating, there is an overlap.

now does that mean this game has NTR? well depends, if the gf cheating happened before the player starts the game and is only mentioned in passing (i.e. not shown, and no flashbacks), then no it technically wouldn't have NTR for that. But if it does have a flashback and shows anything then it has NTR.

Now does that mean game should have NTR tag? well on f95 no, since Making memories literally starts on an NTR scene, but doesn't have NTR tag, likely cause the wife isn't an LI and just a tool to push MC to the LIs.
Although given your point the gf is an LI, so likely doesn't get that exception.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sugar talk on discord, also MC is a peeking, panty stealing (classic) perverted weakling (also classic) The younger sister a cam whore, Mom getting piped by Jerome and Tyrone while not caring for her kids and as the creme de la creme a Ex gf whore that suddenly shows up. The only sane one is the big sister atm (but she prolly gets ruined too)

View attachment 2499396

^Sums up the whole game.
Cheers for the warning... and for the patch for "The Inn".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Hello F95,

Will any of the characters that will turn into LI in a certain part of the game have sex with someone other than Mc? (sharing,swinger,cuck,f/f etc...)
Including flashbacks, old sex tapes and stuff like that.

We don't know what awaits us because there is no proper label, and we are caught off guard.
Most of us call it ntr because there is no label to describe this condition.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a Mod for the game with choice hints (WT), gallery unlock and some more game settings.

all Mod features:
- Gallery unlock
- Code hint for the special game content unlock
- Additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text font, size, outlines, text background, game quick menu)
- MC renaming and relationship setting
- Named saves
- Choice recommendations ("walkthrough")

Info: additional shortcut key for my Mod menu on PC is "Shift" + "k"
===========================================
Mar. 10, 2024
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.8/Ep8
(Since v0.7 the WT is stopped, infos why here and here)

Edit Mar. 11, 2024
Since I got some requests I tried to add the choice hints again
But keep in mind I only did them from the code, not really played it.
===========================================

Mod Variant with additional choice hints/"walkthrough" (Beta!)
Download Mod v0.8aWT (~1MB)
-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Variant without choice hints
Download Mod v0.8 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8 (~610MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod
CarnalContract01.jpg CarnalContract02.jpg CarnalContract03.jpg CarnalContract04.jpg

Last edited:

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Will any of the characters that will turn into LI in a certain part of the game have sex with someone other than Mc? (sharing,swinger,cuck,f/f etc...)
Including flashbacks, old sex tapes and stuff like that.

We don't know what awaits us because there is no proper label, and we are caught off guard.
Most of us call it ntr because there is no label to describe this condition.

No, that will not happen in this game. MC is the only one who can have sexual relationship with LI

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Oh, man
This one could really use some OPTIONAL Opacity slider
I know this is a personal preference and some people don't mind it (if its avoidable)

Its such a huge turn on for me seeing that blackish default text box slowly turning transparent as i move the slider!

So plz, Dev. Think about it! ;)

Dotty Diaries Good luck with your project.

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Oh, man
This one could really use some OPTIONAL Opacity slider
I know this is a personal preference and some people don't mind it (if its avoidable)

Its such a huge turn on for me seeing that blackish default text box slowly turning transparent as i move the slider!

So plz, Dev. Think about it! ;)

Dotty Diaries Good luck with your project.
You can use the mod a few posts above for that

Reactions: Andarilho
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes