Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Made a Mod for the game with choice hints (WT), gallery unlock and some more game settings.

Jan. 3, 2024
New game version v0.7/Ep7 is out. With the changes in the old parts this needs more time. I therefore postpone the update check to the weekend.

Jan. 5, 2024
I did a first check in the new game content (Ep7), but have to admit that I most likely will not continue the WT part of my Mod anymore. The game is quite branching now (have to admit I actually lost track checking the code with all the possible routes...). And since I would also still have to rework all old game parts because of the massive changes there for the WT I decided against it. While checking I updated at least now the other Mod functions (gallery unlock/extra content password hint etc).

Download Mod v0.7 (~1MB)
(attention, no WT anymore!)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.7 (~490MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod (info: the WT is not available anymore):
View attachment 2586548 View attachment 2586549 View attachment 2586550 View attachment 2586551
What a pitty, always loved your Mod as it was. :cry:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Made a Mod for the game with choice hints (WT), gallery unlock and some more game settings.

Jan. 3, 2024
New game version v0.7/Ep7 is out. With the changes in the old parts this needs more time. I therefore postpone the update check to the weekend.

Jan. 5, 2024
I did a first check in the new game content (Ep7), but have to admit that I most likely will not continue the WT part of my Mod anymore. The game is quite branching now (have to admit I actually lost track checking the code with all the possible routes...). And since I would also still have to rework all old game parts because of the massive changes there for the WT I decided against it. While checking I updated at least now the other Mod functions (gallery unlock/extra content password hint etc).

Download Mod v0.7 (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

- Pixeldrain

View attachment 2586548 View attachment 2586549 View attachment 2586550 View attachment 2586551
I get it, but its such a shame to have a walkhthrough up until the last 2 updates of the game, with it being so close to completion noone else is going to pick it up, and its going to make playing through the game again such a pain.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I get it, but its such a shame to have a walkhthrough up until the last 2 updates of the game, with it being so close to completion noone else is going to pick it up, and its going to make playing through the game again such a pain.
I can feel you. And believe me, I tried.
But after the middle of Ep.7 the routes felt like this to me:
1704531260125.png
I know I am not the best with complex/many routes in a game, there are definitely better ones out there. Also I am still at least considering at some free time to try to adapt the old episodes until the for me "wild branching" in Ep7. Well, we will see.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I can feel you KoGa3, making things easy is complex and I'm referring to the dev hear. Things get messy when you just let them run. I can't too many branches in the game itself, but I can believe they are in the code. Really appreciated your mod!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Carnal Contract [v0.7 Ep. 7] [Dotty Diaries] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6 Ep. 6 -> v0.7 Ep. 7 [2,45 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: v0.6 Ep. 6 -> v0.7 Ep. 7 [107 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Reactions: jhonatanw

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I can feel you. And believe me, I tried.
But after the middle of Ep.7 the routes felt like this to me:
View attachment 3236846
I know I am not the best with complex/many routes in a game, there are definitely better ones out there. Also I am still at least considering at some free time to try to adapt the old episodes until the for me "wild branching" in Ep7. Well, we will see.
Well, to be honest, I didn't know whether to cry or laugh at the picture you posted. This game is really a mess and I'm only on episode five. Dozens of saves so I can see the consequences and possibly cutscenes for each choice. This completely destroys the immersion in the game. Without WT mod it's a real headache. Maybe it's best to put this game aside before my mind goes blank. Good luck if you decide to try again. (y)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

Jan. 3, 2024

Jan. 5, 2024

Download Mod v0.7 (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

- Pixeldrain

DAMN SO BAD NEW THERE WILL BE NO MORE wt..THAT'S ALL I NEEDED ..I DON'T CARE Ofg gallery chat or music...wt is the only thing i really need and sadly it's the one that will be missed...what a pity..game like this one are difficult to follow without wasting time in thwe wrong choice..being one of those game that force you to choose 1 LI for playthrough...damn

Reactions: Ribaso and doujin1
Jul 16, 2018
KoGa3
Maybe you could just release a quick'n'dirty mod which removes the requirements for seeing any scene from v0.7 (or whenever the spaghetti routes started) onwards?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3
Maybe you could just release a quick'n'dirty mod which removes the requirements for seeing any scene from v0.7 (or whenever the spaghetti routes started) onwards?
Unfortunately that won't work. The game is jumping back and forth with decisions. So removing them would only result in a weird mix of many scenes not related to the previous one.

To get a little bit of what I mean here my attempt back then of making a chart (the first time I actually tried somethig like that, also keep in mind this is only partly the second half of the game chapter 7 and even missing game variables set and checked ingame):
Well, with all the branching and variables set now in Ep.7 I already fear Ep.8...

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Just a heads up, line 3614 in e6.rpy should be:

e "Fuck me in the ass now, please!"

not:

mc "Fuck me in the ass now, please!"

Cheers!
Can you tell me more... SCREENSHOT.. :unsure: ..PLS...I can't find the line.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Unfortunately that won't work. The game is jumping back and forth with decisions. So removing them would only result in a weird mix of many scenes not related to the previous one.

To get a little bit of what I mean here my attempt back then of making a chart (the first time I actually tried somethig like that, also keep in mind this is only partly the second half of the game chapter 7 and even missing game variables set and checked ingame):

Well, with all the branching and variables set now in Ep.7 I already fear Ep.8...
Boy, what a confusing map of variables and just looking at it gave you a headache

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes