Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
Jeez, no offense to dev but ~13 Gigs normal or ~600Mb compressed. Have mercy on my Hard Drive because I hate deleting things if I can help it. Seriously, I'm sure there's at least a few people who don't want to touch this due to the size alone being kinda outrageous - That should at least be somewhat of a consideration by the dev IMO

Feb 12, 2018
The size really is nuts...
but I love the story as well as all of the girls. With their individual characteristics and fun little stories.

The game is awesome :) thank you!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Minthara, Shadowheart, or Karlach are jealous.

This damn tease update. You had at least 2 times you could had pulled something off easily with Becky.
You missed one: Lae'zel. Karlach is best girl though. Did Minthara on my Dark Urge playthru, that save is onhold for the foreseeable future. :ROFLMAO:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You missed one: Lae'zel. Karlach is best girl though. Did Minthara on my Dark Urge playthru, that save is onhold for the foreseeable future. :ROFLMAO:
The more I replay it the more I think Lae'zel and Minthara the best for each path. Now I'm waiting on a definite edition hoping we might get another romance scene with Minthara its literally the best one in the game. That I'm shocked they let it go through. lol

Is the next update the last one for this game or just the climax?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The more I replay it the more I think Lae'zel and Minthara the best for each path. Now I'm waiting on a definite edition hoping we might get another romance scene with Minthara its literally the best one in the game. That I'm shocked they let it go through. lol

Is the next update the last one for this game or just the climax?
For this game? No idea. I just found it today. lol

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
im ok with 13 gb but put it on gofile or something without download cap.:)
I'd like to reiterate what mammonite and anglaas said... gofile or mediafile hosts please!

Maybe it's only where I live but dropmefile is very patchy download speeds - a couple of times (not this particular link but others I've tried), the link craps out entirely & I have to try a new link.

p.s. i downloaded the compressed version so I can play the latest release but I'd rather get the "full monty" so to speak! LOL!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
a few pages back the dev linked the google drive of the update that may be an option for some people waiting for a different file hosting service link.

Reactions: riddikk91
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes