jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Unwrap Christmas selfie from Diane!
A new selfie is heading your way.

Wrapped up in Christmas vibes with her red hair and matching holiday spirit outfit, Diane is sending you love and warmth!

#staytuned
Dotty
0c504385-9b75-486e-86da-fb0a7e47bfa0_1080x1920.jpg

Reactions: Yanagi-san

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
damn yet another update that will be out soon which is a good and bad thing for me. As I have a habitat of replaying alot of these games when I play said update to make it last longer unless I didn't care for the game much which this isnt one of those games haha. Feels like all I been doing this month starting to pile up a backlog of updates as of late haha. Well can't wait this probably will go on the sooner than later section of the backlog after said break from updates once this one is out.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey Patrons!
I'm super excited to let you know that Episode 7 of Carnal Contract is now available for all patrons in the Special, Major, and Mega Dot tiers!
I've been working like crazy for the past few weeks to get this update out before Christmas.
From where I stand, it's the best gift I can give you for all the incredible support you've shown me.
It all started as a simple game, but with all the different paths and love interests, it has become more and more complex to develop.
It hasn't been easy, but your support and presence here on Patreon have given me a huge boost of motivation to make each episode better and more intricate.
From the very beginning, my goal has been to provide you with the best possible experience while playing. I know there are areas that still need improvement (like the video gallery and translations), and I promise I'll work on those.
You can download the game .
Release dates for other tiers will be as follows:
- Dot tier - January 3rd
- Micro Dot tier - January 13th
This episode includes:
- 1525 static renders
- 32 animations

So, up to now, the game Carnal Contract has more than 7000 renders and 175 animations.
We still have one more episode to finish the game, in total, the whole game will have between 8000-9000 renders.
I hope you have an amazing holiday season, and stay tuned for new wallpapers with a Christmas theme coming soon.
I really want to hear your thoughts on this episode.

Thank you so much for your support.

Yours,
Dotty

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey Patrons!
I'm super excited to let you know that Episode 7 of Carnal Contract is now available for all patrons in the Special, Major, and Mega Dot tiers!
I've been working like crazy for the past few weeks to get this update out before Christmas.
From where I stand, it's the best gift I can give you for all the incredible support you've shown me.
It all started as a simple game, but with all the different paths and love interests, it has become more and more complex to develop.
It hasn't been easy, but your support and presence here on Patreon have given me a huge boost of motivation to make each episode better and more intricate.
From the very beginning, my goal has been to provide you with the best possible experience while playing. I know there are areas that still need improvement (like the video gallery and translations), and I promise I'll work on those.
- Dot tier - January 3rd
This episode includes:
- 1525 static renders
- 32 animations

So, up to now, the game Carnal Contract has more than 7000 renders and 175 animations.
We still have one more episode to finish the game, in total, the whole game will have between 8000-9000 renders.
I hope you have an amazing holiday season, and stay tuned for new wallpapers with a Christmas theme coming soon.

Yours,
Dotty
The game will end in the next episode :cry:

suiiimesuiii

Nov 9, 2023
Oooo could you pm me the link mate? I have dot but don't have the finances to upgrade and also run out by end of month? I wish I could - such a banging (quite literally lol) game

suiiimesuiii

Nov 9, 2023
Any selfless legends willing to give us measly peasants an early Christmas present lol? I'm aware I'm asking for a lot so nw if not

Games&Games

May 7, 2023

Hey Patrons!
- Dot tier - January 3rd
This episode includes:
- 1525 static renders
- 32 animations

Yours,
Dotty
I can't wait for the update to come out and when he's going to do something more sexual with his mother and sisters

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I can't wait for the update to come out and when he's going to do something more sexual with his mother and sisters
unsure about this update yet to play it but I guess you have to hope for the next one as that is going to be the last update if I read correctly.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How's the VN over 10GB? The renders don't look that high quality...:unsure:
as a rule of thumb check size-difference between original and compressed versions.
original version here is circa 20x larger than the compressed one...here is your answer - a very bad optimization, large png-s and so on...

not saying it is the case here yet some devs deliberately aim for "substantial" sizes of their games, particularly the first releases, as many users tend to relate its size to amount of content the game has/could have...that makes the joke better when they download a few GBs only to find a few minutes of a content :BootyTime:

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Hey guys,

I'm the developer of the Carnal Contract game.

I'd like to take this moment to thank you all for your comments, suggestions and constructive feedback you've provided over the last 9 months. I really appreciate your time and effort you put in providing your suggestions how to make this game better with every release.

Like most of you already know, this game is my first adventure with VN. And I can say it's been a quite a journey, but looking back on where I started, I am amazed by how much I have learned in the process with your great support here.

With each your comment, I learnt a little bit more about your expectations and what still needed improvement. Most importantly I had the chance to identify and fix things I missed.

Sometimes it felt like homework, and you caught all the mistakes I made after I submitted it. And that was exactly how I learnt the most, so thank you for that kind of support.

I've already fixed many small things you mentioned. Some comments don't require changes since they're important for the story, but many were just things I overlooked.

Also, my coding skills are getting better. The first version of the game was lacking important features in preferences, dialogs, and a gallery. But now, it's much, much improved.

I'm currently working on a new gallery that includes scenes, not just images like it does now. It's still a work in progress, so you can expect it to be added to the game in the upcoming weeks.

The story was the most challenging part of the game. At first, it was quite straightforward, but then I started branching the story based on the Love Interest (LI). And in the last few episodes, the paths are diverging even more depending on the LI you choose.

In the first episodes, there were some things I implemented wrong, like forcing you to have sex with an ex-girlfriend, but I resolved that a few episodes ago. There still exist some forced sex scenes, but they are with side characters, not the main one.

I still have to purchase and include better music in the game, create a gallery with scenes, and include more options for you to choose.

I've really dedicated myself to developing the mysterious game in which the main characters are trapped. I hope you enjoy that part because it adds an extra layer to his game journey.

Carnal Contract file is huge (increasing by 1.5-2.5GB with each episode), but as Abhai mentioned, it's due to poor optimization. The game has more than 7,000 renders in PNG format, and I've already tried to optimize it and convert it to other format, but I wasn't satisfied with the quality decrease that happened during conversion.

Solving this is on my TODO list before the next episode.

Someone will probably publish our last chapter (episode 7) here in a few days, but there's no need to wait, I will share it here with you so you can play it.

Because you've helped me a lot with your comments and support, I am leaking the game here.

Keep in mind, it's huge (12GB), but I'm sure someone will put out a smaller version soon after this post. :)

Thank you once again! I will be more active on this forum from now on and talk to you all.

Enjoy the game, here is the link:

Best,
Dotty

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes