Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
Made a Mod for the game with choice hints (WT), gallery unlock and some more game settings.

Nov. 11, 2023
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.6/Ep6
Info: unfortunately some of the new game UI enhancements are not compatible to my Mod/port,
I had to change them therefore a bit again.

Download Mod v0.6 (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6 (~460MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2586548 View attachment 2586549 View attachment 2586550 View attachment 2586551 View attachment 2586552
Why scenes are not playing and only showing images in gallery ??

Omni752

Feb 17, 2022
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v0.6 Ep. 6

Download: MEGA

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.153997/post-11510867

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Unlock Bonus
    persistent.bonus_active_e6 = True

# Define all unlockable items
    gallery_standard_unlock_list = [
        [1, 9],
        [2, 9],
        [3, 9],
        [4, 9],
        [5, 9],
        [6, 9]
    ]

# Loop through all persistent data
    for gallery_unlock_item in gallery_standard_unlock_list:
        for page in range(1, (gallery_unlock_item[0] + 1)):
            for item in range(1, (gallery_unlock_item[1] + 1)):
                varname = 'e' + str(page) + '_gal_p' + str(item)
                setattr(persistent, varname, True)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
Why scenes are not playing and only showing images in gallery ??

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I like this VN but 2 things are wrong in my opinion:
1 - At one point you have the choice of a date with Lin or with Jasmine. Later, after you-know-who got kidnapped, you have the choice to visit Eleni, Cassandra or Lin. If you previously dated Lin, why not, but if you previously dated Jasmine then Lin's visit is totally awkward and out of place. My guess is that something went wrong with the script and you should only be able to visit Lin if you dated her earlier, or Jasmine if she is the one you're dating.
2 - Lin's character is suppoed to be very shy. It's even hard to get a kiss from her at the end of the date. Then suddenly when you visit her at her place, she welcomes you wearing a see-through panty and things get sexual super quickly, she's a totally different character, which is very disappointing, I really enjoyed things going slowly with her. I mean, if you want a quick fuck go visit some sluts like Christina, Cassandra or Eleni, they open their legs as soon as they open their door.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Dotty’s Weekly Report #32

Dear Patrons,

welcome to our 32nd Weekly Report! I hope your week has been both productive and enjoyable so far.

In this report, I'll walk you through my recent activities and a sneak peek into AVN development :)

First of all, this is how the progress of E7 is looking at the moment:
  • Renders: 80%
  • Story: 100%
  • Animations: 30%
  • Development: 10%

THE PROGRESS OF OUR MC
Our MC has undergone substantial development since the game's beginning, mirroring the game's evolution

Don't forget that this game is also about the main character's development. From an irresponsible young guy, he's becoming more and more mature. He cares for and fights for the people around him, something he didn't do in the beginning.

In E6, we witnessed a more mature and courageous side of him, fostering stronger connections with other characters.

For E7, I've aimed to upgrade not only his mental state but also his physical transformation, emphasising more prominent muscles and a stronger physique.

MC BEFORE

MC AFTER

He is doing gym sessions in almost every episode, and he should be showing some progress in that area too.

A GLIMPSE INTO MY WORKDAY

I wanted to give you a peek behind the scenes to see the game's creation process before it comes to life in RenPy.

Using Daz3d, I craft renders by placing characters in diverse environments and scenarios, aligning them with the story I've written in Celtx, an online script editor.

This allows me to create various situations and character poses required for the game. Below, you can view the work-in-progress render and the final, rendered version ready for integration into the game as well as how the story looks like in Celtx.

DAZ3D

CELTX
This is Episode 7, so you can see how many paths I'm working on for you. :)

WHEN IS E7 GOING TO BE READY?
I'm excited to share that E7 is on track for completion in under 3 weeks!

My goal is to release it before Christmas, and as an exclusive treat, I'll include Christmas-themed wallpapers.

The development process is running smoothly with excellent organisation, aiming to get it into your hands as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------
If you still did not play the game, you can get it for just $5

- 5400+ renders
- 145+ animations
- 6 episodes

->

Thank you all for your unwavering support! I'm committed to elevating this game and delivering the best possible experience for you.

Yours,

Dotty ❤

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Selfie of your favorite girl.
Black looks good on her. <3

Check out the stunning Nicole!
With this selfie I wish you a good end of the week. If you didn’t see our weekly post, you can check it out #staytuned
Dotty
d3d13b74-4273-42e7-bfd2-9b943328848c_1080x1920.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
The dev isn't here, instead copy/pasting the same question in a 100 threads, go the the dev links and ask them directly....you can join Patreon free and directly ask the dev or join their Discord channel which is public...

Reactions: sava75

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for the answer, I saw on Patreon that the dev said there won't be any NTR content, sorry if I offended you with my question, but if I do that it's because I have doubts and it's by asking that you find the answer.
50% or more of dev's are not here. The easiest way to find the answer is to use the dev links and ask them directly. You can join any Patreon creator free and direct message them. Most if not all also have public Discord channels as well.

Unless you see future tags in the OP, no one is going to know but the dev.

Reactions: sava75

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Dear Patrons,

welcome to our 33rd Weekly Report!

The last two weeks have been incredibly intensive in making this game and the next episode amazing. This episode will be similar in size to the last one, with more than 1500 renders crafted for you and a few different paths depending on the love interest you have, based on choices.
Also, I've been making wallpapers for Christmas, so you can enjoy the girls in a Christmas environment and outfits.

Check the progress I have been made for episode 7:
  • Renders: 100%
  • Story: 100%
  • Animations: 100%
  • Development: 70%
Episode 7 will be launched for our Major, Mega, and Special tiers before Christmas, probably on Friday (December 22, 2023) or Saturday (December 23, 2023).
p.s. I wanted to show you a few previews from E7. I can't wait for you to see and play it. You still have to save Becky!

If you still did not play the game, you can get it for just $5- 5400+ renders
- 145+ animations
- 6 episodes

->

Your support means the world to me!

Yours,
Dotty

Reactions: Virgil_ and Twistty

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
6 episodes to get to what we saw at the beginning of the game. And not much forward momentum with the main 3, Becky probably being the one you consider having the most but some of that could have been related to the Game (like the BJ was).

The burn is slow in some areas, insanely fast in others (I went the Jas date route and still got the Lin scene in this update... weird).

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes