1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Why the hell did i read the code as nickelback lmao.

Anyway, is there any reason for the game to be 10 GB? There are Ren'Py games with a lot of content that are around 6-7 GB, why is this one so big?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
For the most part I like this VN but, it has one (for me) extreme immersion breaking issue:

Is this MC?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or is this MC...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The first MC is a 6'1" young man and the second MC is a 5'6" dweeb. Which is it dev?
Maybe Cassandra is standing on a step? LMAO!!!

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'll be honest. I could not care less about any of the side characters and continuing to add them is just killing all hope I had for this game. The only characters that I care about are the family members and updates without them are just not worth it.

And for gods sake can a single developer make a game that doesnt feature LI's getting abducting or sexually assulted, its getting really fucking old.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Why do adult vn developers always kill the father off.
Why the hell did i read the code as nickelback lmao.

Anyway, is there any reason for the game to be 10 GB? There are Ren'Py games with a lot of content that are around 6-7 GB, why is this one so big?
Probably they are 4K renders which actually eat up a lot of space.

yedwoo

May 31, 2018
I can't seem to continue extracting the split version I have downloaded both and extracted both at the same time and extracted it separately also. It says next volume required.
Any help?

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
Really enjoying this VN the renders and visuals are top notch. Can't wait to see what more to Cum

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
A guy who said the joke
And the guy who said the same joke but louder :confused:
View attachment 3078372
I think a better comparison would be two dealers.

The price of their product is the same.
One dealer is well established, has a good reputation and the quality of their product is known to be consistently decent.
The other dealer is somewhat of an unknown element.
The unknown dealer opened for business slightly earlier, so gained a small amount of business
The well established dealer opened slightly later and got all future business due to their reputation/regular customers.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Carnal Contract with KoGa3's multi mod to v0.6.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes