Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this games been updated a few times and when i get notifications i keep forgetting why i haven't played it. then i remembered about the EX...and the OF sister.

was the cheating ex story ever changed or is she still a cheater? trying to see if i should give this game another chance but the comments seem to be all over the place. and apparently there's some forced content?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Carnal Contract [v0.6 Ep. 6] [Dotty Diaries]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
Is your compression release the full updated title...? As the original release size is 10 gigs, and I noticed your compression version is only 450.7 megs. :unsure:

But damn, if this is the case...what a huge difference in size. And if so, the game dev should really add your compressed links to the main project post. Because what I'm seeing is about 8-10 hours to download the huge 10 gig version...and that is just brutal, and would be a huge negative with many. (Even though there are also split links, downloading from those top hosting providers, would reach their daily download limits with them. And that is something many users would NOT like to happen from a single title.)

Reactions: makcim334

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is your compression release the full updated title...? As the original release size is 10 gigs, and I noticed your compression version is only 450.7 megs. :unsure:

But damn, if this is the case...what a huge difference in size. And if so, the game dev should really add your compressed links to the main project post. Because what I'm seeing is about 8-10 hours to download the huge 10 gig version...and that is just brutal, and would be a huge negative with many. (Even though there are also split links, downloading from those top hosting providers, would reach their daily download limits with them. And that is something many users would NOT like to happen from a single title.)
Yes, it's the full update. I don't notice anything between compressed and uncompressed, even though I can download the 10GB in a few seconds, I mostly (95%) use my own compressed versions to play :coffee:

That happens when it's mostly PNG's/JPEG's/WEBP/ and the videos/animations are small or make up a very small footprint.

Unless you are playing on a 4K/HDR monitor or the like, chances are, goes for most people, you won't notice at all....

Dude below asking about if they are virgins :ROFLMAO: they aren't even real people.

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
That's what forums and discussions are for, to ask questions in advance and decide if it's worth your time to play a game. My question is whether there are any virgins in the game, because if not, I don't see why I should waste my time on these useless used girls.
Virgins are worst thing in avn's, u need 20 years of preparation before you can finally fuck them, you have to be gentle every time, and i remember i played a few avns, where mc can't even enter them, because they were too tight - and the whole sex scene was one big fail. No thx

VieS_Et

Oct 20, 2023
Virgins are worst thing in avn's, u need 20 years of preparation before you can finally fuck them, you have to be gentle every time, and i remember i played a few avns, where mc can't even enter them, because they were too tight - and the whole sex scene was one big fail. No thx
You do realise it's just for the first time, right? And after a while in bed she'll be like all those girls with a long record of past relationships and random sexual encounters. Except you won't have to keep telling yourself that the past doesn't matter. And you'll always be her first and only. It's not that big of a price.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yes, it's the full update. I don't notice anything between compressed and uncompressed, even though I can download the 10GB in a few seconds, I mostly (95%) use my own compressed versions to play :coffee:

That happens when it's mostly PNG's/JPEG's/WEBP/ and the videos/animations are small or make up a very small footprint.

Unless you are playing on a 4K/HDR monitor or the like, chances are, goes for most people, you won't notice at all....

Dude below asking about if they are virgins :ROFLMAO: they aren't even real people.
Thanks for the quick reply, and for providing your effort in compressing this huge title.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes