RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
At times it seems like the plot is well thought out, at others it just makes you accept leaps of logic.

First off being Nicole. At a certain point they just show her something you did and she gets pissed and leaves the house. But what's the point? That eliminates her as a person they can use as a Challenge because she's out of the house and unavailable for use.

Secondly is the crap with Becky. She goes from showing almost no interest in him to blowing him for no reason. We weren't treated to scenes of her being tormented by lust for him she shouldn't have. It was just BAM Midnight Blowjob. For no reason.

We get shown Johnny and his participation in recording the sex with Cassandra, but we are never given any explanation as to how they know anything else that happens (outside of pictures the MC takes).

All of this feels like the Dev writing themselves into a corner and taking giant leaps over plotholes to continue it going where they need it to go.

Other things that are just dumb:
Side characters that have no concrete development: Lin, Jasmine, Christine, Lara (The last two have a sex scene, but seriously they're both such throw away characters that will serve no purpose in the long run)
Becky's Camgirl life that's never talked about outside of his head.
Nicole's problems at work that are introduced, never explored and then she's out of the house so nothing further happens with her.

The main characters end up becoming the MC, the mom and Cassandra while the Sisters who were there at the beginning of the game get tossed to the sideline with the side characters who got introduced with no real development with them.

Reactions: MAD6999

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I liked this game at the start after ep5 not so sure you find out practically all the girls have reasons I would probably avoid them if possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess I will have to wait and see where this is all going could be decent but just as easily can turn into a car crash with too much drama spoiling the fun times. Links with Inceton dont help because half expecting surprise ntr or forced bs. Could turn out to be anything from a 1 star shit too 4 star gg.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
First off being Nicole. At a certain point they just show her something you did and she gets pissed and leaves the house. But what's the point?
Yeah, Nicole doing a 180 like that and lashing out at her precious brother sounds ridiculous, considering how her character was portrayed so far, so I suspect she's forced to do what the fuckers want too, and like Cassandra said, not everybody has the psyche or balls to deal with the constant stress and fear of failing to complete their sick 'tasks'. Can't explain why else a supposedly calm, mature and rational person like her would act like that without bothering to listen to her brother's side of the story too before making ridiculous accusations.

She goes from showing almost no interest in him to blowing him for no reason.
She got a text on her phone, prolly to suck his dick, so it's safe to assume she's also forced to play the cult's sick game like the MC is due to their dad's Greek origins. It's probably the only 'logical' argument the dev will use to defend her having an OF to make a quick buck.

we are never given any explanation as to how they know anything else that happens (outside of pictures the MC takes).
They seem to somehow know a lot of shit about the MC and his family, and they have the power to easily kill him. He can die if you skip or fail some challenges IIRC, so I think they're under a strict 24/7 surveillence for the cult's sick amusement, but damn, am I glad Cassandra ain't connected to them, cuz that tramp stamp made her my most suspicious character. Well, back to the drawing board after this update and that cliffhanger lol.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Big sis - onlyfans girl and lies to you, also has a messed up ex that seems to be about to murder his "friend" and keeps trying to contact sis to get back with her. Little sis gets pissed your messing with big sis and leaves the game even though she in thoughts seemed to want you too, also getting sexually harassed at work.
Whaaat ??o_O:WaitWhat::WaitWhat: You got them wrong, man. Nicole (the brunette) is the big sis (24yo !!) and Becky (the blonde with big ass) is the lil sis (18yo !!), bro', their ages are mentioned at the beginning of the game, when you can choose what the MC's relationship is to them, and there was nothing mentioned about a psycho ex of either of them. Where'd you get that from ??:WaitWhat:

The hoe ex is just a hoe you can bang again, if you want, to complete two tasks, she's not an LI, and MC's mom is falling for him too. In this update, things are changed, and she masturbates thinking about him fucking her, instead of her having sex with Cassandra, like in the previous one.

I'm glad Dotty listens to our feedback, cuz her, the shadiest of all ppl in the story, calling the MC weird or saying he's acting strange is ridiculous.

Could turn out to be anything from a 1 star shit too 4 star gg.
So far, the story went from promising to bad to promising again (in this update), so hopefully, it will stay promising and get a good ending without it turning into a certain someone's bullshit irrational fuckery.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
There are 3 likely candidates who got him into the game:
1. Becky
2. Nicole
3. Caleb *who we only talk to through the phone and sent us the link to Becky's pictures*

Reactions: xXwankerXx

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
It's a very big game. (good in terms of download size) but has very little interaction. I don't understand this.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Carnal Contract with KoGa3's multi mod to v0.5.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Jimbo Browne

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
there was nothing mentioned about a psycho ex of either of them. Where'd you get that from ??:WaitWhat:
The scene where you see the little voyeur who takes pics of you and the other dude in the hood, check the name of the label/scene. I cant be bothered to redownload and go through it again to write it but its something about beckys ex. There are a few times she tells you he keeps bothering her on the phone. Then you see the guy in the hood saying she wont answer the phone and he loves her or some bs and there is also a scene where you see becky's phone ringing on the bed (if you picked the "wrong" choice in one of the options)

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
It's best to wait until you finish this game to decide whether to play it or not. His connection to Inceton gives me a terrible feeling. I feel like any day they will add NTR or make all their characters bisexual and introduce mandatory lesbian content like Inceton does accompanied by horrible endings.

.___.

azrailkenan

Feb 28, 2020
Hello; How should we name the characters in this play in accordance with incest (Example: sister, brother, mother, aunt).

I would appreciate it if you write according to the character names.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Dotty’s Weekly Report #27
14 minutos atrás
Dear Patrons,
hello and welcome to our 27th Weekly Report!

Tomorrow, our episode 5 of Carnal Contract will be released for our Micro Dot tier patrons for just $5

Here's how far we've gotten with Episode 6:
  • Renders: 45%
  • Story: 90%
  • Animations: 40%
  • Development: 40%
If you have ideas or tips to make the game even better, please share them on our Discord in the channel.

How is episode 6 progressing?
It's going quite well. I'm nearly finished with the story writing, with just a few scenes left to complete. The rendering is also on track, with about 50% already done.
I'll be dedicating most of the week to the coding aspect. I'm making significant improvements to the game and am becoming confident with Renpy and Python programming.

---------------------
Improving the dialogues

For example, I've improved the dialogue.
Here's how it was originally:

Here is how it will look now:

Some of you gave me feedback about how this overlay hides part of the image. This change will provide a much better playing experience.
--------------------
Gallery updated with scenes, not just images

I am working to create a gallery with both images and scenes that you'll be able to replay without having to return to that part of the game.
There are still some issues with the coding, but I'm confident they will be resolved before the next update.
--------------------
Updating dialogues from past episodes

There are some lines that could be phrased better. I'm receiving assistance from one of our most engaged Patrons (thank you Jeff!), who is proofreading previous episodes.
If there's room for improvement, I'll make the necessary changes. You deserve the best experience possible.
--------------------
Credits screen for our most engaged Patrons

As a way to thank our most dedicated Patrons, I will create a credits screen in the game where your username can be listed :)
I'll likely code that next week.
-------------------
There won't be any lesbian or NTR content

Several of you inquired about this, so I wanted to clarify for everyone that the game won't feature lesbian or NTR content.
--------------------
Episode 6 will to be our most expansive and high-quality episode yet. I'm investing a significant amount of effort into it to ensure it surpasses all previous episodes. If you appreciated the quality of Episode 5, you will be even more impressed with this one.
Thank you all for your unwavering support!
I'm committed to elevating this game and delivering the best possible experience to you.
Yours,
Dotty ❤

azrailkenan

Feb 28, 2020
Hello; How should we name the characters in this play in accordance with incest (Example: sister, brother, mother, aunt).

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It's not complicated at all. Nicole (the brunette) is MC's older sister, Becky (the blonde) is his younger sister, Diane is their mom, and Cassandra is just their old nanny, not their aunt (!!) and a member of an order that's fighting off the cult of sick fucks and their twisted game. MC's dad is dead, as usual.:LOL: Enjoy playing the game !!

• Haha
Reactions: Jorund and rKnight
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes