d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
e5i26.png e5i87.png e5i181.png e5i232_1.png e5i359.png

Dear patrons,
Welcome to the 23rd Weekly Report, I included some renders for E5 preview, enjoy!
First of all, thank you for voting in my Patreon poll, your feedback means a lot! With around 80% of votes, community agreed that larger episodes and more branching is what you are looking for in Carnal Contract.
This will be applied from E6 onward. Also, I saw the comments about adding some more branching in previous episodes, I plan on doing this while polishing the game for the Steam release.
Last week I was all over the place, doing static renders, animations and coding. So, here is how E5 looks right now:
  • Renders: 90%
  • Story: 100%
  • Animations: 65%
  • Coding: 40%
Renders and animations should be done by the end of this week. Regarding the code, I plan on implementing a screen at the end of each episodes which will show you what scenes you missed by taking the path you took.
If there will be no complications, Carnal Contract Episode 5 should be released next week.
Thanks, stay awesome!
Yours,
Dotty

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
View attachment 2905363 View attachment 2905364 View attachment 2905365 View attachment 2905366 View attachment 2905367

Dear patrons,
Welcome to the 23rd Weekly Report, I included some renders for E5 preview, enjoy!
First of all, thank you for voting in my Patreon poll, your feedback means a lot! With around 80% of votes, community agreed that larger episodes and more branching is what you are looking for in Carnal Contract.
This will be applied from E6 onward. Also, I saw the comments about adding some more branching in previous episodes, I plan on doing this while polishing the game for the Steam release.
Last week I was all over the place, doing static renders, animations and coding. So, here is how E5 looks right now:
  • Renders: 90%
  • Animations: 65%
  • Coding: 40%
Renders and animations should be done by the end of this week. Regarding the code, I plan on implementing a screen at the end of each episodes which will show you what scenes you missed by taking the path you took.
If there will be no complications, Carnal Contract Episode 5 should be released next week.
Thanks, stay awesome!
Yours,
Dotty
It's not like I needed any proofs for myself, but the dudes have no shame at all:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's really hard to imagine how many new/other Patreon pages will come from a single dev.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Dotty’s Weekly Report #24
Dear patrons,
Welcome to the 24rd Weekly Report, I hope you are ready for the E5!
Carnal Contract E5 is almost done, I’m just putting finishing touches. Some animations are still rendering, so until then I’m polishing the dialogue.
I hope you enjoyed the wallpapers I posted earlier and that you’ll like sexy mode in E5. It will be in the same theme as wallpapers.

You can download wallpapers .
Even if it’s clear from the above, here is the current state of E5:
  • Renders: 100%
  • Animations: 95%
  • Coding: 95%
The release for Special, Mega and Major Dot tiers will be this week, in Wednesday or Thursday.

Immediately after the release, I’ll start working on E6 since it’ll be much bigger episode as you voted for and it’ll take approx 45-60 days.

p.s. you can get first 4 episodes for just $5

Thanks for the support, much love!

Yours,
Dotty

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022

jhonatanw , Anon_XXX New Update is available . Can you guys upload the links here please?

Episode 5 of Carnal Contract is now live!
Hi patrons!

I'm thrilled to announce that Episode 5 of Carnal Contract is now available for all patrons in the Special, Major, and Mega Dot tiers!

You can download the game .

Release dates for other tiers will be the following:
  • Dot tier - 24th of September
  • Micro Dot tier - 4th of October
This episode contains:
- 600+ static renders
- 25 animations

We dive deeper into the game's mysteries. As the secrets of the game unfold, MC's own secrets might be at risk.

IMPROVEMENTS TO THE STORYLINE FROM THE PREVIOUS EPISODE

Your feedback has been instrumental in improving the game. I've addressed inconsistencies and refined Diane's storyline to sync more closely with the MC. I've made story path corrections in episodes 3 and 4, so I recommend revisiting those episodes before diving into the latest one.

Thank you for feedback, you are the best!

UPCOMING CARNAL CONTRACT EPISODES

Based on our recent vote, upcoming Carnal Contract episodes will be longer. Your past and future choices will shape the story, leading to different romantic outcomes in the last episodes.

BUG REPORT
Should you encounter any bugs while enjoying Episode 5 of Carnal Contract, kindly report them in the "bug-report" channel on .
Your continued support means the world!
Yours,
Dotty

https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-contact-ep-5.174623/ - Request Thread.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
some incest patch?
Or can someone help me with each character's relationship?
English is not my native language
thanks

Anon_XXX

Apr 21, 2021
ep5 is out.
Carnal Contract game contains:
- 4200+ renders
- 115+ animations

The last episode (E5) contains:

• 600+ static renders
  • 25 animations
Bonus code is available for out Major Dot tier, you can upgrade and get it .

If you have any questions feel free to ask on our channel.

Thank you so much for your support.

Yours,
Dotty!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Carnal Contract [v0.5 Ep. 5] [Dotty Diaries]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Actually it's not updated at this link. The link on page 7 (which your link here leads to) is for version 0.45, not version 0.5.
Well, yeah, when I made the comment v0.4.5 was the "current' version here on F95 and was for the version that is posted here.

This update was 5 minutes (yes it's been more like 30 minutes or more now) ago on F95.

And if you check KoGa3 comment....

Sept. 25, 2023
New game version v0.05/Ep5 is out
I check it as soon as possible

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes