xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
still no action with Diane :sleep:
There was one masturbation scene, but I don't know if it was new in this update or the previous coz I didn't play the last one. She masturbates in her room thinking of the time when she was young and fooled around with Cassandra, the woman who supposedly tried to fuck her husband or score a 3some with them.:unsure:

Sigh the game started out great by the end of the update it was meh.
If you want to enjoy this game don't read anything, the story is garbage.
Yeah. Seeing Nicole do a complete 180 and act like a bitch, or a Becky lol, toward her precious brother and leaving the house cause of fuck knows what reason was beyond stupid and didn't make sense. I find it real hard to believe that a supposed mature, reasonable person would act like that out of the blue without even bothering to hear the MC's version of the story, but blaming HIM for fucking his ex while SHE spied on them coz HE let her was hilarious. Poor lil girl tried to act like a responsible mommy, but it blew up in her face. She also bitches about her boss groping and sexually harassing her, but won't go to the cops or ask her brother help put the fool in his place. Good thinking, Nikki !!:FacePalm:

Not only does Nicole become a completely different and stupid person in the last 2 updates, especially in this one, but the MC's mom also becomes a stupid cunt who won't let her son go clubbing with Cassandra, but happily masturbates thinking about the latter's tits, body and their lil lesbian moments. Let's not forget that they broke AF, almost to the point of getting kicked out on the street, but mommy dearest spends money like crazy to uhh... cope with her husband's passing and her son's accident.:WaitWhat::FacePalm: I honestly wanted to say WTF and facepalm myself after almost every sentence I read there, but Incet... someone else already made a few mistakes like this, so it's not that shocking when they do it again.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Took 4 updates to ruin nicole..
Totally out of character as well,
and it seems she is getting harassed by what?? Tyrone? Would not surprise me.
and now she is left the house, and not before that, cursing out the mc and going batshit on him...
Nah, it only took them one, this last update, or a couple of lines of dialogue to do it, to be more exact, which is a new record even for them lol, but I agree, her suddenly acting like that doesn't make sense. Thought the MC had a nightmare there for a while, but sadly, that's what the dev calls 'development'. We could pretend her lil temper tantrum there was her jealousy speaking, but Dotty needs to tone that shit down a notch if they actually give a shit about what their fans think about the LIs, coz there's jealousy outbursts and then there's Nicole-level stupid rants like the one we saw in this update.

so have an onlyfans as well so WHOOTY DOOO.
And she lied about where she was going to be to the mc in this recent update...
I found it funny AF seeing her bitch about creeps harassing her, sending unsolicited dick picks and wanting her nudes lol. Like bitch, you don't want guys to think you a ho desperate for money and attention, then don't act like one.:WeSmart: Hearing her say this reminded me of Mia Khalifa complaining about dudes acting 'inappropriate' and treating her like a slut. I honestly fail to understand why they'd do that.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

The mom was already ruined due to her neglect.
Now double down making her masturbate thinking of a woman she was telling the mc to stay away from because she fucked her husband... so I guess they fooled around back then.. great... let her get off to that, instead of her son...:rolleyes:
ahh so lesbo crap coming i see.
Yeah, that was funny AF too. Women like blaming men for cheating and calling them scumbags, trash and other 'compliments' like that, but when they do it, they only do it coz they feel neglected, alone, misunderstood and/or get caught in a moment of weakness. Oh, and it's always the man's fault coz they spread their legs for random idiots instead of talking shit out and seeing if they can fix their relationship or not.:ROFLMAO::LOL: This time tho, the MC gives the ho Cassandra a good, deep dicking to make her remember it and get addickted to him, which honestly surprised me, coz I could've sworn we'll see Casandra get fucked by a random idiot or hook up with Dianne first and only then fuck the MC too. Glad I was wrong, and I hope Dotty will keep surprising us, but after this update, I'm not so sure about this.

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yea so congrats, managed to ruin all the main LIs so far...
yea done with this, and good luck.
Brother, you know there's a 99.9 or even a 100% chance Inceton is the dev of a promising game after you see them butcher all the LIs, shit on all the build up with them in just a few updates and write a completely ridiculous story that's getting more and more ridiculous after every new release. At this point, doing what Giorgio Tsoukalos usually does and blaming the aliens for most of the shit happening there would be the only logical thing to do, coz if that's not good an excuse, you only have the writer to blame, and that's not good for business.:whistle:

I'd like to pretend I'm disappointed, but in some cases like ours, the mods need to add a big disappointment tag next to all of Inceton and any of their other aliases' games so ppl will know to keep their expectations low for every new game they release.

Reactions: StoryOfRainman

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, it happened apparently (just from reading the comments, not going to play that mess lol). But this game was very sus from the start and theres also the dev being linked with inceton so yeah... didnt really have any high hopes for this :BootyTime:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Brother, you know there's a 99.9 or even a 100% chance Inceton is the dev of a promising game after you see them butcher all the LIs, shit on all the build up with them in just a few updates and write a completely ridiculous story that's getting more and more ridiculous after every new release. At this point, doing what Giorgio Tsoukalos usually does and blaming the aliens for most of the shit happening there would be the only logical thing to do, coz if that's not good an excuse, you only have the writer to blame, and that's not good for business.:whistle:

I'd like to pretend I'm disappointed, but in some cases like ours, the mods need to add a big disappointment tag next to all of Inceton and any of their other aliases' games so ppl will know to keep their expectations low for every new game they release.
So they finally ruined Nicole, the only good LI...and in what a moronic way...
Yeah, could just laught at Becky as she whines about creeps. I mean, really, what do you expect being a member on a site for online whores :ROFLMAO:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was an other Inceton game, certainly feels that way. They are like Midas, just that they turn everything they touch to shit (we really need a Inceton tag).

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Carnal Contract v0.4.1 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
What a disappointment. I was liking the game until this update. As some have already commented, what a silly way to ruin the lis. And about Diane suddenly being a lesbian, touch your balls. Another promising game turned to shit,
At least I hope the mc finds out that his mom is a lesbian and that he was thinking of Cassandra, not him, and we have the option of sending her to hell.
Although I don't have much hope

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
What a disappointment. I was liking the game until this update. As some have already commented, what a silly way to ruin the lis. And about Diane suddenly being a lesbian, touch your balls. Another promising game turned to shit,
At least I hope the mc finds out that his mom is a lesbian and that he was thinking of Cassandra, not him, and we have the option of sending her to hell.
Although I don't have much hope
Yes, The forced content like with lin and lara is annoying. This turning way to kinetic to be entertaining. Continuity errors like lana mentioning how she can't forget the one night is another weak point of this vn. Or it is turning her on that I went home with my sister after I didn't even talk to her all evening.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes