Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Thanks
Anon_XXX :coffee:

So this girl am i right?
View attachment 2863689

There isn't anything with her besides a spy scene...

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Dotty’s Weekly Report #21
Dear patrons,

welcome to the 21st Weekly Report!

As I’m working on E5, story and renders are going as planned, so I also started working on animations.

In the upcoming E5 of Carnal Contract, a lot of questions about the mystery of the game will be answered - who is involved in this and what purpose lies behind it all.

Addressing a topic that has sparked discussions, I’ve noticed the considerable amount of feedback about Nicole leaving. I know that most of you don’t like this event, but it only makes sense from my point of view. Trust that this narrative choice is pivotal for the unfolding of the remaining chapters. I hope you’ll like what is in store for you :)

Here is the current status of E5:
  • Renders: 40%
  • Story: 80%
  • Animations: 10%
  • Coding: 0%
For now, the plan from the last weekly report still stands, story will be finished this week and then my full focus will be allocated towards animations and static renders.

This week we have another release, Carnal Contract E4 for Micro Dot tier will be out on 27th of August.

Last week I released episode 4 to our Dot tier patrons, you can get it

Thanks for following the progress and supporting my work, you rock!

Yours,
Dotty

EB420

Apr 4, 2019
Game is crashing on start because steam_api64.dll is not included in download, crash log says it is absent.
"CarnalContractv0.045-v0.045-pc\lib\py3-windows-x86_64" is the directory is where it should be. You can download the api here or copy it from one of your steam games (just search steam_api in Steam folder) and paste it in the lib\py3-windows-x86_64 folder.

Jun 6, 2021
What the hell did I just play? At first I thought this was MTL translated because of how barely anything made sense but then realized that with MTL I can at least decipher what the hell is happening and why. This is terrible writing, I literally have no idea what is going on anymore after episode 2 and I already had questions during episode 1 that STILL remain unanswered all while the dev says the story is 80% done on episode 5. Dude the story isn't even 50% done in any of these episodes. You can't just imagine things happening off screen and expect us to follow along. Why the hell are the characters suddenly acting so far out of character that I feel like I'm in a movie?

I would rather read MTL manhua than try to make heads or tales of any "mystery" here.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes