Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
just curious, why is the file size different beltween many of the DL sites? For example Mega is 7.60GB where Pixeldrain is 8.16GB

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CarnalContract-EP5v0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: WakamoSato

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Anything with the blond sister in .5? Shes the only reason its worth looking at this fetish locator clone so far

Reactions: yudas51

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Anything with the blond sister in .5? Shes the only reason its worth looking at this fetish locator clone so far
No penetration yet, just a BJ scene when the MC's asleep. It seems she's forced to play those sick fucks' game too, but no offense, so far this game is waay better than Fetish Bucketlist.

Reactions: Lw6041 and kompetr

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
No penetration yet, just a BJ scene when the MC's asleep. It seems she's forced to play those sick fucks' game too, but no offense, so far this game is waay better than Fetish Bucketlist.
Disappointing. And seeing as this is at 3.1 stars vs FL 4.1 rating it doesnt seem that I'm alone in what I think.

Feels like the dev is going to pull some stupid shit with the sisters playing the game with someone non-mc and will have to deal with that backlash when it happens.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
just curious, why is the file size different beltween many of the DL sites? For example Mega is 7.60GB where Pixeldrain is 8.16GB
They just report different sizes, but once you start the download, it's the same size on all of them.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Disappointing. And seeing as this is at 3.1 stars vs FL 4.1 rating it doesnt seem that I'm alone in what I think.

Feels like the dev is going to pull some stupid shit with the sisters playing the game with someone non-mc and will have to deal with that backlash when it happens.
No, that will not happen in this game. MC is the only one who can have sexual relationship with LI

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

6 horas atrás

Mostrar menos
Dear Patrons,
hello and welcome to our 26th Weekly Report!

Last week, our episode 5 of Carnal Contract is released for our Dot tier patrons, you can get it .

Here's how far we've gotten with Episode 6:
  • Renders: 30%
  • Story: 80%
  • Animations: 20%
  • Development: 20%
If you have ideas or tips to make the game even better, please share them on our Discord in the channel.

This week, I am working focused on renders and animations. Last week, I started coding so I don't have to code the entire episode in the final week. This way, it's more sustainable to code it scene by scene.

VOTING
As you already know, I really value and appreciate feedback from you. It's the most valuable thing I need, so here I am posting a poll. Please take some time to answer the question below.

It will help me make this game even better.

BUG REPORT
Should you encounter any bugs while enjoying Episode 5 of Carnal Contract, kindly report them in the "bug-report" channel on .
Thank you for your support!

P.S. If you haven't played episode 4 yet, you can get it for $5 in the Micro Dot tier .

Yours,
Dotty

VOTING
I'm very curious about your personal favourites in E5.

Question: What did you like the most while playing?

Reactions: hninja02
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes