jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Dear Patrons,
hello and welcome to our 28th Weekly Report!

Last week, I released Episode 5 of Carnal Contract for our Micro Dot tier patrons. You can get it for just $5 .

Here's our progress on Episode 6:
  • Renders: 80%
  • Story: 100%
  • Animations: 40%
  • Development: 70%
If you have ideas or tips to make the game even better, please share them on our Discord in the channel.

How is Episode 6 progressing?
Well, the renders and story are going better than I expected! I estimate that Episode 6 will be out two weeks from now. :)
As I become more skilled in Renpy and programming, I've made even more improvements to the game experience than it was in the last report.
Main Screen Update
I'm making a lot of progress in updating our main screen, it will look so much better. I believe that for every game, there are many small details that enhance the experience. That's why I've designed a new main screen with a new gallery, new images, new settings, etc.
More Sounds and Better Music
This week, I'm planning to find new music that will enhance the experience. Additionally, new sounds for specific situations will be added to the game.
That's it, patrons!
I still have around 300 renders to create and so many animations. Even though I've been putting in more hours for the last few weeks to deliver as quickly as possible, I'm still spending a lot of time coding and making this game better.
Thank you all for your unwavering support! I'm committed to elevating this game and delivering the best possible experience for you.
Yours,
Dotty ❤

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Mostrar menos
Dear Patrons,
warm greetings as I present you our 29th Weekly Report!

• Renders: 90%
  • Animations: 60%
  • Development: 80%
If you have ideas or tips to make the game even better, please share them on our Discord in the channel.

How is Episode 6 progressing?
Things are progressing well, most of the renders are nearly complete. However, the animations might pose a challenge due to the limited time frame. I'm uncertain about the duration required for their rendering.
There's a possibility that we might have to postpone the release by an additional week if rendering takes longer than anticipated. I'll keep you updated on any changes.

GUI update
As mentioned in my previous report, I'm enhancing the game's UI to elevate your playing experience. You deserve the best quality. While I'm still struggling with some coding issues, I've provided screenshots for you to compare the current and previous designs.

Main screen OLD GUI

Main screen NEW GUI
The new screen is more streamlined and user-friendly than the last one. I'm planning to incorporate the Gallery into the main menu. Please note, the main image you see is just a placeholder, I'll be creating a distinct one for it soon.

Preference screen OLD GUI

Preference screen NEW GUI
The updated preference screen offers more options and have a more professional appearance compared to the previous one. While the last screen was the default from Ren'Py, this new version provides enhanced game control and aligns better with our brand colors.

Load screen OLD GUI

Load screen NEW GUI
The updated load and save screens now align better with our branding and have a more professional look compared to the previous versions. It's a similar improvement to what we achieved with the settings screen. I hope you'll appreciate the enhancements! :)

Episode 6 - Renders preview
I hope you're eagerly anticipating the new episode! As mentioned earlier, it promises to be our best episode yet. It's longer and packed with exciting events. :)

This episode boasts over 1,200 renders, offering a few options to pursue your chosen LI,.

To give you a taste, here are some preview images. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------
If you still did not play the game, you can get it for just $5 .

Thank you all for your unwavering support! I'm committed to elevating this game and delivering the best possible experience for you.
Yours,
Dotty ❤

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Dear Patrons,
hello and welcome to our 30th Weekly Report!
  • Renders: 100%
  • Animations: 100%
  • Development: 90%

HERE'S THE EXCITING NEWS:
I'm thrilled to announce that the release for Episode 6 is scheduled for October 31st. As you may already know, this update promises to be substantial, featuring over 1200 high-quality renders and 30 animations. In addition, I've dedicated time to enriching the auditory experience by incorporating more immersive sound elements into the game.
New perk for our Mega Dot tier
A fresh addition to the game's menu is in the works, introducing a CREDITS SCREEN where we will proudly acknowledge your valuable contributions. Moreover, we're introducing a new perk for our Mega Dot tier supporters, affording them the distinct honor of having their names featured in the game's credits as special contributors.
Choose wisely
But here's the real game-changer: Episode 6 will present an important decision point, one that will significantly shape the course of the last two episodes. Your choices will have far-reaching consequences, so weigh them carefully. Your influence on the storyline is about to become even more profound.

p.s. if you still did not play the game, you can get it for just $5 .
Thank you for your ongoing support! ❤
Yours,
Dotty

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
**We're kicking off the week with a Halloween special from Lara. **

Hey Everyone

I am thrilled to announce that the long-awaited Episode 6 will be released today, October 31st, in the afternoon hours.

Episode 6 will be available for our Mega and Major Dot tiers.

Thank you for your support, and I hope you will enjoy Halloween Week.

#staytuned
Dotty

dece18c3-16c9-43ac-be3d-6496f240670e_1080x1920.jpg

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Dear Patrons,

Before releasing the highly anticipated Episode 6 to our Mega, Special and Major Dot tiers, I'd like to share all the exciting updates and improvements I've been working on over the past month and a half.

LONGER EPISODE 6 AND IMPROVED DIALOGUE
As you know, based on your feedback requesting longer episodes, I've decided to make your wish come true and created the most extensive episode in DottyDiaries history!

This update has over 1200 new renders, 31 fresh animations, along with enhancements to three existing animations and an improvement of the the dialogue in episodes 1, 2, and 3.

NEW GUI

Several weeks ago, I revamped the GUI and the main menu, creating a more streamlined and user-friendly screen. The gallery is now integrated into the main menu, allowing you to view some of the hottest renders. The updated GUI adds a more professional and visually appealing touch. I'm also diligently working on the replay scenes gallery, and I hope to introduce it in the next update, although it requires more work.

BETTER MUSIC AND SOUNDS
This update has been dedicated to sourcing new music and ambient sounds to enrich your gaming experience and heighten the overall immersion. I'm excited for you to hear these additions and hope they enhance your gameplay.

MAJOR DECISION POINTS IMPACTING FUTURE EPISODES
As previously mentioned, Nicole returns in this episode, and the choices you make throughout will significantly influence the unfolding of episodes 7 and 8, as well as your relationships with other characters.

It's worth revisiting some of the earlier episodes as the choices made there also ripple through subsequent episodes, including this new one.
Your influence on the storyline continues to grow!

UPDATE OF THE OVERALL VISUAL APPEAL
I'm always striving to enhance the quality of our renders and animations, with the aim of providing you, our wonderful players, a more captivating and immersive gaming experience! In pursuit of this goal, I've extended the duration of some animations and elevated the quality of the renders, dedicating myself to delivering the highest quality of work possible.

Moreover, I've revamped the text box, eliminating the dark background to ensure that you can fully appreciate the clarity and detail of the renders.

And that's all, folks! I hope you will like the new episode.

->

Release dates for other tiers will be the following:
  • Dot tier - 9th of November
  • Micro Dot tier - 19th of November
As always, I encourage you to send me your comments.

Your feedback is always welcome.

Yours,
Dotty

Reactions: EmoBot

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Episode 6 of Carnal Contract is now live! Hey
everyone As you know, based on your feedback requesting longer episodes, I've decided to make your wish come true and created the most extensive episode in Dotty Diaries history! This update has over 1200 new renders, 31 fresh animations, along with enhancements to three existing animations and an improvement of the the dialogue in episodes 1, 2, and 3. The choices you make throughout will significantly influence the unfolding of episodes 7 and 8, as well as your relationships with other characters. DOWNLOAD HERE: Patreon - SubscribeStar - Your feedback is always welcome. Yours, Dotty

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Carnal Contract E6 - The Dot tier release

Hi Patrons,

Carnal Contract E6 is now available for the Dot tier patrons!

You can download the game .

This update has:
- over 1200 new renders,
- 31 fresh animations

The choices you make throughout will significantly influence the unfolding of episodes 7 and 8, as well as your relationships with other characters.

It's worth revisiting some of the earlier episodes as the choices made there also ripple through subsequent episodes, including this new one. Your influence on the storyline continues to grow!

Your feedback is always welcome.

Yours,
Dotty

Reactions: sava75 and hash19

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Made a Mod for the game with choice hints (WT), gallery unlock and some more game settings.

Sept. 25, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.5/Ep5

Download Mod v0.5 (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.5 (~330MB)
- Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2586548 View attachment 2586549 View attachment 2586550 View attachment 2586551 View attachment 2586552 View attachment 2586553
Hii .Ep 6 is available here https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-contract-v0-5-ep-5-dotty-diaries.153997/post-12175337

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes