Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Carnal Contract [v0.6 Ep. 6] [Dotty Diaries] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.5 -> v0.6 Ep. 6 [2,26 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: v0.5 -> v0.6 Ep. 6 [108 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A young man from a formerly wealthy family lost his father in a freak accident and was left with significant debts. As the new "family man," he feels responsible for solving the situation.

An opportunity arises in the form of a strange game that offers good money in exchange for completing seemingly minor challenges. Our MC quickly realizes this is not true, as the challenges affect his relationships with the closest people in his life.
Slightly new to you overview. :)

Is formerly wealthy avoidable? :confused: I've been there, and it sucks. :sneaky:

Thanks for the share. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
That's what forums and discussions are for, to ask questions in advance and decide if it's worth your time to play a game. My question is whether there are any virgins in the game, because if not, I don't see why I should waste my time on these useless used girls.
See the section at the top titled "Latest Updates"?

Click that and then down on the right side of the page where it says "Tags (Max 10)" search for the word "Virgin" and filter off that. Viola, ALL the games with virgins in them, and you won't have to waste any more time asking in random threads if there are virgins.

Isn't modern technology neat? It's amazing what you can do when you try effort for youreself instead of asking others to think for you. ;)

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
this games been updated a few times and when i get notifications i keep forgetting why i haven't played it. then i remembered about the EX...and the OF sister.

was the cheating ex story ever changed or is she still a cheater? trying to see if i should give this game another chance but the comments seem to be all over the place. and apparently there's some forced content?
i was in the same boat thanks for reminder

Reactions: MAD6999

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1699731773894.png .....between what characters are the relationships?? :unsure:mother - aunt - uncle - son - sister ...which one of them.?? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023

:unsure:That reminded me of "Fetish Locator"....

Well, we'll have to see if the dev lurks around f95 to clarify future tags and if fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)

EDIT: okay.... this mc can slap the shit out of you View attachment 2499023

By the way, what is the point of choosing relationships, if everyone is going to be calling each other by their names, and when they talk about the mother they always call her by her name instead of Mother or Mom,they even talk about the death of her husband as if he were a stranger to them...

Anyways, good luck.
Okay. Thank you very much once again for the good info. This contains too much of everything I can't take.

Reactions: Juv3

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
Made a Mod for the game with choice hints (WT), gallery unlock and some more game settings.

Nov. 11, 2023
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.6/Ep6
Info: unfortunately some of the new game UI enhancements are not compatible to my Mod/port,
I had to change them therefore a bit again.

Download Mod v0.6 (~1MB)
- Pixeldrain

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6 (~460MB)
- Pixeldrain

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2586548 View attachment 2586549 View attachment 2586550 View attachment 2586551 View attachment 2586552
Thanks you (y)

Reactions: KoGa3 and odin482

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
For the most part I like this VN but, it has one (for me) extreme immersion breaking issue:

Is this MC?

Or is this MC...

The first MC is a 6'1" young man and the second MC is a 5'6" dweeb. Which is it dev?

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes