SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Are there any virgin girls in the game?
Virgins only count if they stay virgin, otherwise they are not virgin anymore and the tag needs to be removed!
But there is one solution, if you are virgin, every game will have a virgin you can play with and it feels very real!

Reactions: MAD6999

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
from Discord

**VOTING: Deeper connection **

Dear everyone,

hope your day's as fantastic as mine!

I'm currently busy creating some awesome renders for E7, and they're shaping up beautifully.

As you're aware, the next two episodes are going to be extra special – longer, with more renders and animations.

**Episode 7 is even packing an important branch, and I need your input.**

Our trio of leading ladies, Diane, Becky, and Nicole, are the heart of the game.

So, spill the beans – **who would you like to form a deeper connection with?**

Cast your vote and let's make this story as awesome as it can be!

Please go here and vote:

Yours,
Dotty

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CarnalContract-EP6v0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Is this a game from the creators of "the story that changed name 5 times with Mia?" there are a lot of Mias, and a sexy button. This seems like a clone and haven't even started

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

:unsure:That reminded me of "Fetish Locator"....

Well, we'll have to see if the dev lurks around f95 to clarify future tags and if fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice)

EDIT: okay.... this mc can slap the shit out of you View attachment 2499023

By the way, what is the point of choosing relationships, if everyone is going to be calling each other by their names, and when they talk about the mother they always call her by her name instead of Mother or Mom,they even talk about the death of her husband as if he were a stranger to them...

Anyways, good luck.
Does the game get better or is the mc still a little cuck bitch? I know I can just read through 27 pages but I'm on vacation and don't feel like it. :KEK:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Does the game get better or is the mc still a little cuck bitch? I know I can just read through 27 pages but I'm on vacation and don't feel like it. :KEK:
Mildly improved. Throws a couple tantrums and gets all, "Gosh darn, this situation really sucks." But! The former nanny rocks!!! Hehehe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Being honest idk :BootyTime:, I dropped it after playing the first release, it seemed obvious to me that the mc was/is a little bitch and the game was/has forced elements (plus an alcoholic mother and a slut sister didn't look very interesting), I mean the whole story was about a loser mc doing what someone told him in messages.
There is no better chance than this to try it and tell me if something changed :KEK:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
A spineless bitch 99% of the time, even in the most important moments apparently. And someone can sneak up on him walking in a wooden cabin. (I dare you to try). It is impossible to be in a dangerous place with an open space behind your back and be that completely unaware of your surroundings, unless you are the dumbest person in the planet.
So yeah, somebody wrote him as a very beta, and very stupid project of a human being, Who takes what is given to him by the plot.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Mostrar menos
Dear Patrons,

hello and welcome to our 31st Weekly Report!

Apologies for the delay in posting earlier this week. I've been occupied setting up the Steam Page for Carnal Contract, which I'll delve into shortly.

Without further delay, I've initiated the setup process required for Carnal Contract's launch on Steam. Crafting the trailer and fine-tuning the Steam page has been my focus, and I'm eagerly awaiting Steam's approval, allowing you to add us to your Wishlist.

HOW'S EPISODE 7 GOING?
The first 700 out of 1500 renders are already done and ready for your enjoyment. I've been tweaking segments of E7 to round out the story, nearing its full completion.

Progress has been smooth sailing, and I'm gearing up to dive into the animation phase. Additionally, I'm enhancing the gallery to introduce a replay scenes gallery, elevating your experience further.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTES
In last week's poll, most of you voted for Nicole! Thanks for picking up on her charm and kindness!

I'm super excited to unveil more about her character and show you more of her (in every way).

Those of you who voted for Diane and Becky, don't worry, I will create special paths for all three main girls.
If you haven't voted, please go here and vote for your main girl ->

IMPROVED ABOUT SECTION ON PATREON
I've also improved the look on Patreon About page. You can check it out .

Here's our progress on Episode 7:
  • Renders: 40%
  • Story: 70%
  • Animations: 0%
  • Development: 10%
If you have ideas or tips to make the game even better, please share them on our Discord in the channel.

p.s. if you still did not play the game, you can get it for just $5 .

Thank you for your ongoing support!

Yours,
Dotty

Reactions: Virgil_

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can anyone tell me if the story ends there with Christina? That is, does anyone know if she returns as a character later? Initially my choices led me to have nothing to do with her, reading that she had cheated on the protagonist more than once, I preferred to finally break up with her, also blocking her number. So in the first run no sex with Christine.

So after I wanted to try the other choice too to see how the sex scene go. And after having sex with her, i still felt hurt though. Now I know that she didn't cheat on me, but the character in the game. But that doesn't change, anyone who cheats disgusts me. So I blocked her in this second game too. But I wonder. As far as you know, is this a character who will return? Because if all she had to tell was that, I'd rather break up with her and continue to have nothing to do with her. So just to understand Is Christina a love interest in the game? Or is it just part of this opening scene? I know the developer has already made it clear that there will be no NTR. And I'm really happy about it. And that The MC is the only male who will have sex in the game with the LI. So I would like to understand a bit what the real love interests are, from those who are not in the game.

Thank you

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I agree, an alpha would rebel against the plot, kill the dev and develop the game himself!
In a sense, what you say is absolutely true! but in a metaphorical way. An alpha would be actively pursuing things he wants, you can not make an alpha character uninterested in pursuing obvious things for the sake of stalling the plot, people would question the writer, but you can make a beta and make him fail at everything, or make him totally passive, unless the plot allows him to succeed. There are a lot of beta Mcs, and it is not a coincidence.
The main character follows the plot, and the plot says there is some sort of thing going on. All his "success" comes from that thing. He witnesses a crime, you would think he is gonna be the hero or at least use more than 1 braincell, BUT, you guessed it, he doesn't, and fails being an absolute moron and ignoring 10 layers of basic logic.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
You did exactly what I wanted and followed the story, congrats!
At this point in history "you did exactly what I wanted" is like the most used trope (by the losing side) in any argument. Anyway, I understand wanting to exert control over a person you are going to have sex with, but what is the kink name for getting off to a self created illusion of control over a grown up dude you don't even know?
I dont mind being part of someones fantasy, but you could ask beforehand and I would open an onlyfans.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Normally I dont like it when lewds come to easy especially when it's the majority of LI like in this game. But it actually works in this one since it's focused more on the story. Cant wait for the next update

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes