yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CarnalContract-EP4v0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Jude6

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
He have to play it under the bedspread, so mom dosent find out. A PC dont fit there. ;)Sry, could not resist.

• Haha
Reactions: Sonny86

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Holly fucking shit !! Way to ruin a perfectly sweet character.:FacePalm: Inceton I mean, another dev, that obviously and undoubtedly is NOT them, is screwing it up again by ruining another sweet character like Nicole with pointless ridiculous drama nobody asked for and that doesn't even make sense for her character storywise. Like it already wasn't enough of that shit in the story. What's next ?? Are we gonna see Dianne getting DP'ed by token Jamal and Tyrone for 'the plot' in the next update ??:cautious:

Never before heard of story. Truly inspiring!
I know THAT part is an annoyingly overused premise, but the dangerous cult thing seems (so far) promising and pretty interesting. My main complaint here is with the storytelling, especially since it's going downhill and characters start acting out of character for stupid reasons.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Carnal Contract [v0.4.1 Ep. 4] [Dotty Diaries] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ep.3 v0.035 -> Ep.4 v0.4.1 (v0.045) [1,32 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Sigh the game started out great by the end of the update it was meh. If you take i will not do this BS route it ends in a stupid way and you do it you have to deal with making someone mad that doesn't make any sense why it would be that way but o well best of luck in the development of your game.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes