Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
I can feel you. And believe me, I tried.
But after the middle of Ep.7 the routes felt like this to me:
View attachment 3236846
I know I am not the best with complex/many routes in a game, there are definitely better ones out there. Also I am still at least considering at some free time to try to adapt the old episodes until the for me "wild branching" in Ep7. Well, we will see.
in case you change your mind and decide to make a WT mod, here's a WT guide.

Reactions: Punto

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
It would be awesome, if the gallery let's us actually reply the scene instead of just showing a static picture. Otherwise I really like the game and looking forward to the next release / next game.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Do we need to understand that this update is essentially only a technical update, only content optimization, or is it an addition to the plot?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey patrons!
I hope you're all having a fantastic month and are as excited as I am about episode 8, the final one for this season!
What will happen to our main character with those challenges and the cult targeting him? Will he escape? Can he save all the girls? We'll find out soon!
Here's our progress on episode 8:
  • Story: 100%
  • Renders: 50%
  • Animations: 20%
  • Development: 40%
  • Music: 0%
Right now, I've completed 629 out of 1235 renders and 12 out of 51 animations. I might reduce the planned number of animations if it takes too long to make and render them.

EPISODE 8 PREVIEW

Below I am posting some preview renders that I already finished from this episode, enjoy!

GALLERY FEATURE & REPLAY FEATURE

Last week, I worked on a gallery feature. With the next update in episode 8, you'll find all the sexy mode images in one place in gallery.
I've finished this feature and it will be part of episode 8. I've also made a replay function, but it will come as a separate download file because it doesn't work with old game saves.
If you want to use the replay gallery, you'll need to download the second build and play if from the beginning. But if you just want to continue from your last save, you just do it with the main build.

--------------------------------

As you already know, episode 7 of Carnal Contract was released for our Micro Dot tier patrons.

You can access all 7000+ renders for just $5 .
Thank you for all the support.

Without you, I would not be able to create this game!

Dotty!

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020

Hey patrons!
I hope you're all having a fantastic month and are as excited as I am about episode 8, the final one for this season!
What will happen to our main character with those challenges and the cult targeting him? Will he escape? Can he save all the girls? We'll find out soon!
Here's our progress on episode 8:
  • Story: 100%
  • Renders: 50%
  • Animations: 20%
  • Development: 40%
  • Music: 0%
Right now, I've completed 629 out of 1235 renders and 12 out of 51 animations. I might reduce the planned number of animations if it takes too long to make and render them.

EPISODE 8 PREVIEW

Below I am posting some preview renders that I already finished from this episode, enjoy!

GALLERY FEATURE & REPLAY FEATURE

Last week, I worked on a gallery feature. With the next update in episode 8, you'll find all the sexy mode images in one place in gallery.
I've finished this feature and it will be part of episode 8. I've also made a replay function, but it will come as a separate download file because it doesn't work with old game saves.
If you want to use the replay gallery, you'll need to download the second build and play if from the beginning. But if you just want to continue from your last save, you just do it with the main build.

--------------------------------

As you already know, episode 7 of Carnal Contract was released for our Micro Dot tier patrons.

You can access all 7000+ renders for just $5 .
Thank you for all the support.

Without you, I would not be able to create this game!

Dotty!
Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, there would be a Walkthrough.

Reactions: Punto
Mar 29, 2021

Mostrar menos
Dear Patrons,

hello and welcome to our 31st Weekly Report!

Apologies for the delay in posting earlier this week. I've been occupied setting up the Steam Page for Carnal Contract, which I'll delve into shortly.

Without further delay, I've initiated the setup process required for Carnal Contract's launch on Steam. Crafting the trailer and fine-tuning the Steam page has been my focus, and I'm eagerly awaiting Steam's approval, allowing you to add us to your Wishlist.

HOW'S EPISODE 7 GOING?
The first 700 out of 1500 renders are already done and ready for your enjoyment. I've been tweaking segments of E7 to round out the story, nearing its full completion.

Progress has been smooth sailing, and I'm gearing up to dive into the animation phase. Additionally, I'm enhancing the gallery to introduce a replay scenes gallery, elevating your experience further.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTES
In last week's poll, most of you voted for Nicole! Thanks for picking up on her charm and kindness!

I'm super excited to unveil more about her character and show you more of her (in every way).

Those of you who voted for Diane and Becky, don't worry, I will create special paths for all three main girls.
If you haven't voted, please go here and vote for your main girl ->

IMPROVED ABOUT SECTION ON PATREON
I've also improved the look on Patreon About page. You can check it out .

Here's our progress on Episode 7:
  • Renders: 40%
  • Story: 70%
  • Animations: 0%
  • Development: 10%
If you have ideas or tips to make the game even better, please share them on our Discord in the channel.

p.s. if you still did not play the game, you can get it for just $5 .

Thank you for your ongoing support!

Yours,
Dotty
And after a couple of months, the Steam page is now up: :)

Reactions: Dotty Diaries

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey Patrons,
Exciting news! Carnal Contract is set to launch on Steam in April 2024!

To me, Carnal Contract is not just a game. It’s a symbol of hard work, dedication and creativity which serves as a reminder that great things can be achieved.

Your support, enthusiasm, and belief in our vision have been the driving force behind every line of code, every piece of art, and every story twist in Carnal Contract.

So, here's to us, to our journey, and to the endless possibilities in front of us. Let's dive more deeply into the world of AVN together. With courage, determination, and a bit of daring, we can achieve anything.
Please wishlist Carnal Contract on Steam to help increase its visibility, and put it in front of more people around the globe.

Thank you for everything. And let's keep pushing boundaries and creating amazing experiences together.
Wishlist Carnal Contract on Steam →

Best,
Dotty

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes