GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
Until the penultimate version, I found the plot interesting. The graphic aspect, the progression in the events, all this made the game homogeneous; Certainly, it wasn't the best of the best, but everything held together.
On the other hand, the last episode was very disappointing. We felt that it had become imperative to put an end to this adventure as quickly as possible, even if it meant taking incomprehensible shortcuts and, frankly, botching the end. So I don't want to prejudge the reason for this sudden rush, but I found it a shame. I hope that the reasons which governed this choice are not of the order of constraint, whatever it may be, and I wish you the best for, perhaps, future adventures.

IIILuciIII

Dec 13, 2023
Everyone has a different opinion about the ending of the game! And I'll say this, the ending is certainly ambiguous, but overall I liked it! It's like at the end of a season TV series, the plot denouement happens in the next season! It's the same here, Dotty has already said that there will be a second season! But this is only after a new game!

p.s. And don't forget, this is his first game, and he's literally learning from it!

• Haha
Reactions: MAD6999 and MikeOG
Jul 14, 2017
There's two sex scenes at the end that are not in the gallery. It feel like all three endings were originally one harem ending based on the timeline of events. If you have sex with diana in the kitchen then return to the kitchen later for becky and go upstairs after nicole, it fits too perfectly.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
To get this choice, you should have chosen BDSM earlier:

mc "(Hmmm. Not a kimono, but definitely interesting.)"
mc "(Which one should I pick?)"
BDSM (In this dialog, you need to select this option)
Cyberpunk
Light Priestess
French Maid
................................................ screenshot0005.png .............................................................................??????????? no option so

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Everyone has a different opinion about the ending of the game! And I'll say this, the ending is certainly ambiguous, but overall I liked it! It's like at the end of a season TV series, the plot denouement happens in the next season! It's the same here, Dotty has already said that there will be a second season! But this is only after a new game!

p.s. And don't forget, this is his first game, and he's literally learning from it!
This is pure copium right here

Reactions: MAD6999

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
how to Get the BDSM for her to wear ???? guys I did it to open the console it says "The BDSM one." if persistent.bonus_active_e3 == True What that ?????

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
how to Get the BDSM for her to wear ???? guys I did it to open the console it says "The BDSM one." if persistent.bonus_active_e3 == True What that ?????
Hi Joe, I didn't see your messages before.

Unfortunately, you can't get that outfit. It was available only for people who were playing Episode 3 with a bonus code activated. I will make it available again to everyone with a new update that should arrive in the next two months, along with a bunch of other fixes for Season 1.

But keep in mind, whatever you choose here won't make any difference later on. Nicole will wear a kimono in one future scene, not that outfit.

That is one thing I have to fix in the game.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey Patrons,

here is our new dev report with exciting news about Carnal Contract and some info about our new game!

CARNAL CONTRACT NEWS & PLAN

Season 1 has concluded, and we've reached the end. The whole idea was that Season 1 shows the MC in challenging situations where he needs to complete weird challenges in order to help people he is close to.

The season wraps up with an intimate moment involving one of the love interests (which you choose) setting the stage for Season 2.

In this next season, the MC begins a sort of relationship with his LI, yet with a twist - he now leads the ancient cult.
This introduces a new struggles as the MC steps into the shoes of a bad guy (master). The question now is, which path will he choose? With control in his hands, he has the power to steer the game in a new direction, potentially avoiding forcing others into the challenges he once faced.

For season 1, I acknowledge there are aspects of the game that need improvement. In the first few episodes, there's a noticeable lack of relationship building between characters and the MC, as well as among other characters.
While developing, I tried to address these issues in upcoming episodes but didn't go back to revise previous ones, this is now on our schedule.
We plan to make some adjustments in the all episodes, such as:
  • Adding more animations and renders in an intimate moment with Becky in Episode 8, the moments with Nicole and Diane are much richer in renders and animations, making the scene with Becky feel lacking. (already working on it)
  • Addressing the annoying behaviour of Becky in the first episodes. (already working on it)
  • Enhancing the relationship between Nicole and Becky, as currently, players don't see their relationship as sisters.
  • Modifying the scene where players are forced to attend a party and sleep with Casandra, this will be made optional, and an alternative scene will be added. (already working on it)
  • Fix the part where MC is forced to tell Nicole about the game
  • Improving the music and sounds in the first 6 episodes
  • And more...
All these fixes and improvements will be made before we launch the game on Steam, and it will be available to you on Patreon once it is done.

I will post a report about these matters in our upcoming dev reports. However, keep in mind that it will take time because it's not so easy to change parts of the story, which most of these fixes involve. We won't publish the game on Steam until everything is fixed, even if that means we will have to delay the game's release there.

This week, we created two more animations for the intimate scene with Becky in Episode 8, but we will make further improvements to the scene before releasing an update.

Stay with us, and please let me know if you think some more things should be changed or improved to make this game even better.

You can fill out this form and write your suggestions .

We plan to start working on a new season after the new game is completed. But you can expect at least one more update of Season 1 (with fixes) in the next two months.

SO YES, THERE WILL BE A NEW SEASON OF CARNAL CONTRACT!

-------------------------------------------

NEW GAME - I HAVE KNOWN YOU

After inheriting the house of his late grandfather, MC returns to the hometown he thought would forever leave behind, forcing him to confront his deepest fears. Now spirits from the past are awakened, and MC is not the only one returning to the place where secrets can no longer be kept in the shadows.
THIS GAME IS FULL OF MYSTERY, STRUGGLE, SEX, EXCITEMENT and the past events that hunt you down. The process of making LI yours won't be an easy one also. You'll need to put in the effort and be careful not to let the past get in the way.
This story-driven game will have a strong focus on relationship-building and character development. There won't be any out-of-context scenes, and girls won't spread their legs when MC says hi. You will need to work for it.

Those girls on image above are the first one made for this game, in the upcoming weeks we will introduce them one by one for you :)

Here's where we stand with the first episode:
  • Story: 100%
  • Renders: 30%
  • Animations: 10%
  • Development: 0%
I don't have a date for when the first release will be launched, but I think it will be ready around May 1, 2024. Maybe earlier if we cut some scenes and launch a demo before the full Episode 1 is complete.

Thank you for all the support you have given me until now. I will do my best not to disappoint you and to make this game a masterpiece.
Without your support, this would not be possible.

Thank you,
Dotty

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes