4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The game has a hermaphroditic race (so basically futa), but sadly not much frottage specifically that I recall.

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's update time again for patrons, this time with something of a foundational release that sets the stage for more detailed scene work to come over the next few weeks. Some very old placeholders have been replaced with actual content, and the game's progression system is now being enforced a bit more strictly. We also have some pretty new art to look at, with CGs added for the Switch/Hummer mindswap scene! You can check out the for more details, or the patch notes below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Progression system updates and more continue as work progresses on implementing the office upgrade system in our latest release, v0.46.1 - or you can check out the start of the office upgrade system in v0.45.1, now up for free . We've got some new artwork in as well, including Science Lab-based mission backgrounds, which means game backgrounds are now 100% complete! The mid-game phase is now a month or less from being finished overall, which you can read about more in the latest , or you can check out for more info on what's new:

Download(v0.45.1): -
itch.io:
Newgrounds:
Game Jolt:

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Another new update tonight, one of those 'almost all code work' releases as happens sometimes. Most of the remaining major items on the mid-game development phase checklist have been knocked off, with just a little bit left to finish in this phase by the end of the month. We did have some additional artwork which didn't quite make it into this build however, which Infiltrator+ tier patrons can find some previews of along with their monthly cheat code tonight. You can check out for more details, or the patch notes below:

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
We have a double update tonight, with v0.46.1 now up for free , and v0.47.1 out for patrons! This latest release wraps up the mid-game phase of development, and in December we'll be moving into the (much shorter) endgame. A lot of cleanup tasks have been checked off the list, and we also have a new CG set and most notably, new music with tracks added for the Exploration Missions. I recommend checking out for more, or for info on what's coming up in the next month. Enjoy!

Download(v0.46.1): -
itch.io:
Newgrounds:
Game Jolt:

Reactions: Amariithynar

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
v0.48.0 is now up for supporters tonight, with the first foundational work for the Director endgame scenes. While the first scenes are in, the mechanics are still in progress, so I'll point you all if you want more details on where things are. In addition to that we also have a number of new art items, including a Hellfire CG set, and the first of the endgame artwork. Enjoy!

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey all, letting you know that v0.47.1 is now up for free on , and v0.48.1 is now up for Patrons! The latest update gets further into the endgame decisions on how to deal with the Directors, as well as adding a few new CG sets. Also of interest tonight, the monthly is now up, this time with a forecast for the rest of Carnal Coup's development. Things are getting close now, and I'm confidently setting an end date in 2021 for v1.0 of the game. As for this release, you can check out , or the patch notes below:

Download(v0.47.1): -
itch.io:
Newgrounds:
Game Jolt:

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
New update tonight with v0.49.0 for patrons, nothing major, but keeping on schedule with the remaining Director scenes. Two more to go, then we'll be on to the more dramatic end sequence of the game. You can check out , or the patch notes below:

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Another double update weekend, with v0.49.1 now up for patrons, and v0.48.1 up for the public! We've now finished the last Director scenes, which perhaps more notably means the last content before the ending - yes, February will be the month in which the game ends (although game development, with epilogues, will go on for some more months still). You can check out , our February forecast in , and as always, free releases are up on . Enjoy!

Download(v0.48.1): -
itch.io:
Newgrounds:
Game Jolt:

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Unfortunately I can only focus on a single platform as I don't have time to develop and test for others. (Even the WebGL version is pretty much only supported up until it breaks)

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Unfortunately I can only focus on a single platform as I don't have time to develop and test for others. (Even the WebGL version is pretty much only supported up until it breaks)
If you don't mind, you can send an older version of the game that you don't mind sharing and I can try making a working android version of it. There is no promise that I will be able to make a working android version.

Caesarius

Jun 1, 2017
Department head meetings seem to be broken for me, for some reason. I definitely remember playing this in the past and seeing a whole bunch of the scenes that were in at the time, but now I press Meet Dept. Heads, hit whoever, hit 'introduction', and am greeted with just their portrait next to the text for "Review a session, or advance your plan?" and the option to return to the office. Entirely unsure what's causing this, I'm just using the version in the OP and it's on a fresh new game with both female Hellfire and Overseer, and NPCs set to female only.
Is it content that was removed from the free version or is this just a bug? Very very strange.

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Department head meetings seem to be broken for me, for some reason. I definitely remember playing this in the past and seeing a whole bunch of the scenes that were in at the time, but now I press Meet Dept. Heads, hit whoever, hit 'introduction', and am greeted with just their portrait next to the text for "Review a session, or advance your plan?" and the option to return to the office. Entirely unsure what's causing this, I'm just using the version in the OP and it's on a fresh new game with both female Hellfire and Overseer, and NPCs set to female only.
Is it content that was removed from the free version or is this just a bug? Very very strange.
Ah dang, thanks for pointing that out. Back around November I implemented the 'office upgrades' feature which modifies the later Director scenes, and it seems like in the process I broke things for their first introduction scenes, where it's no longer pulling the correct text. I apologize for not catching that earlier, though slightly surprised no one's brought it up earlier.

Already found and fixed, but it will take a while to filter into the free releases. In the meanwhile the rest of the Director scenes should function correctly.

Re: Android stuff, sorry, not sharing out my project. And even if it was made to work on an old version, it'd still need time to merge into the current stuff, and then I'd need to make time to test my releases, as I'm not tossing out builds without at least a basic sanity check. It might go on my list as a post-release update, but...no promises.

Reactions: Caesarius

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
Ah dang, thanks for pointing that out. Back around November I implemented the 'office upgrades' feature which modifies the later Director scenes, and it seems like in the process I broke things for their first introduction scenes, where it's no longer pulling the correct text. I apologize for not catching that earlier, though slightly surprised no one's brought it up earlier.

Already found and fixed, but it will take a while to filter into the free releases. In the meanwhile the rest of the Director scenes should function correctly.

Re: Android stuff, sorry, not sharing out my project. And even if it was made to work on an old version, it'd still need time to merge into the current stuff, and then I'd need to make time to test my releases, as I'm not tossing out builds without at least a basic sanity check. It might go on my list as a post-release update, but...no promises.
Alright seems fair, my offer still stands if you get the chance to do it.

Caesarius

Jun 1, 2017

No problem, and I appreciate it, but fyi it appears the post-intro director scenes are broken too at the moment. Even after doing the bugged introduction it appears that 'introduction' remains the only option for a department head. Either way, looking forward to when fixes do filter down to releases, the various director's scenes were some of my favourite last time I played.

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Part of the updates I mentioned was that the game now enforces progression in a few ways it didn't before. Director scenes require office upgrades, certain scenes require recruited citizen agents, etc.

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
One step close today to the game's ending with the final mission added in a new supporter release, v0.50.0! The game's climax sequence will have three stages, two of which are now in the game, notably the Climax Mission. In this your team will launch an assault to take physical control of key parts of the station, moving your coup into action! There was also time to add in a bit of codework, including fixing an issue preventing the Director's introduction scenes from displaying correctly. You can check out for more info, or the patch notes below:

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey all, it's another month, with another free release as v0.49.1 goes up on ! v0.50.1 is also up now for supporters, bringing The End to the game...two of them in fact, with both main endgame branches now added to the game. There is more to go of course, with a pair of Bad Ends to add and then quite a bit of epilogue content, but you can now enjoy your victory as you conquer the Expedition! You can find the latest for more info on the coming month, or the for more info on the latest version. Or, check out the patch notes below. Enjoy!

Download(v0.49.1): -
itch.io:
Newgrounds:
Game Jolt:

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
It's a new patron release up tonight, with the game's final ending sequences - the bad ones. I mean, not quality-wise, of course, only that they should make you feel bad should you get them. I hope they're very good at that. We also have some new artwork, with some enthusiastic Vessians getting to work, and the Bad End CG now appearing in the game, which you can see a preview of in . I'll be starting work soon on the epilogues, including some of the game's final sexytimes content, so something to look forward to. You can check out the post for more info, or the patch notes below:

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes