EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1596210158583.png

Overview:
You play Fat ugly High school student who comes across one of his bullies who has become stuck in a wall while trying to take a shortcut home. Rather then helping her out, you decide to take your revenge on her.​

Thread Updated:2020-07-31
Release Date: 2020-07-31
Developer: Kumao -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra: Guide

1596211551261.png 1596211572476.png 1596211587058.png 1596211602286.png 1596211620429.png 1596211638970.png 1596211665635.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Bottom right: well, it looks promising.

1596212501045.png

UPD: Yeah in case you were worried, google translate is usually better than this. Probably some cheap Chinese translation software and devs don't know eigo (how is that possible?). But that doesn't really matter. Sadly there is no skip button, but you can use autoclick macro on your mouse or perhaps some autohotkey script (it's really simple).

Thanks for share!

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Ofc it has to be fat ugly mc.
Its always either the fat ugly bastard or the eyeless asshole chad.
The MC it's actually a teenager too.
That pic of a fat guy it's for the gallery only (and the blowjob it's pretty bad imo)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I could talk about the fact that it's MTL, or that it's censored,
but I'm too busy laughing at the op picture with the terms "buttock_wall" and "the higt school girl"
Oooohhh my friend you have not seen anything yet. See what pops up when you take her virginity. I couldn't grab a screenshot of it during testing but it will give you a good laugh trust me :ROFLMAO:

In fact I went back and booted up the game just to grab this:

1596216071070.png

Someone call the cops. Your penis is a criminal.

Last edited:

exodus156

Jul 18, 2017
Small tips:
- When exploring ruins, avoid Women shower room, there is monster inside, that will cause MC to run back to girl.
- Don't skip text too fast while exploring rooms, there is a bug that will cause you not to get items that were inside that room if you skip text too fast
- To prevent girl from running away you have to:
  • Set up screens to hide girl from ppl (I think there is one in teachers room)
  • Use elastic band on her to prevent her from screaming
  • Combine 3 items (nails, cuffs and hammer) to lock girl legs in room
  • feed her every 2 - 3 days, so she won't get too fit (she will run away otherwise)
  • Set up screens, band and cuffs as fast as possible (if you don't do it, someone will wind her around day 4 or 5).
- Good ending requires you to impregnate her, after getting it, you unlock special mode, where you can do blowjob action on her and you get "constant birth mode". (no idea how it works, I got all requirements for good ending, yet it was still bad one)
- And if anyone want to cheat a bit, start game, save and go to (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\肉遊び\SaveData), here you have save files from the game, open savedata1.json (with any text editor), find "Yokubou" and change its value to any number of points you want. This changes amount of desire you currently have, allowing you to skip the grind.

EDIT. You can only use objects found during exploration, while being on exploration screen! (boxes, screens, band, cuffs, nails and hammer). WHen you open box, that item will be usable during interaction with girl.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
the good ending makes no sense. I can't get it no matter what I do. I've tried completely corrupting her and getting her pregnant, I've also tried through cheats to get to day 20 without so much as breaking her in and it still gives me the impregnation bad ending. What's the good ending?

Reactions: shinehyeuk

Ankrei

Jun 8, 2018
Small tips:
- When exploring ruins, avoid Women shower room, there is monster inside, that will cause MC to run back to girl.
- Don't skip text too fast while exploring rooms, there is a bug that will cause you not to get items that were inside that room if you skip text too fast
- To prevent girl from running away you have to:
  • Set up screens to hide girl from ppl (I think there is one in teachers room)
  • Use elastic band on her to prevent her from screaming
  • Combine 3 items (nails, cuffs and hammer) to lock girl legs in room
  • feed her every 2 - 3 days, so she won't get too fit (she will run away otherwise)
  • Set up screens, band and cuffs as fast as possible (if you don't do it, someone will wind her around day 4 or 5).
- Good ending requires you to impregnate her, after getting it, you unlock special mode, where you can do blowjob action on her and you get "constant birth mode". (no idea how it works, I got all requirements for good ending, yet it was still bad one)
- And if anyone want to cheat a bit, start game, save and go to (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\肉遊び\SaveData), here you have save files from the game, open savedata1.json (with any text editor), find "Yokubou" and change its value to any number of points you want. This changes amount of desire you currently have, allowing you to skip the grind.

EDIT. You can only use objects found during exploration, while being on exploration screen! (boxes, screens, band, cuffs, nails and hammer). WHen you open box, that item will be usable during interaction with girl.
How do you feed her!

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes