Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Silentce is pretty well known around here for cleaning up shitty MTL's for us plebs, maybe you could send your work over to them? I'm not sure though, just an idea.
Unity and me don't get along but if they were to send me over like say an excel spreadsheet with what they have I could take a look and make adjustments if need be.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Struggled a lot on this one, so I've made a map for everyone.
Beware that some rooms have 2 items but most rooms only 1 and that you need to go in the meeting room before locker room.

Optimized with only icons:
MapIcon.png

With text explanation:
MapText.png

Quoting this as it's pretty helpful:
- To prevent girl from running away you have to:
  • Set up screens to hide girl from ppl (I think there is one in teachers room)
  • Use elastic band on her to prevent her from screaming
  • Combine 3 items (nails, cuffs and hammer) to lock girl legs in room
  • feed her every 2 - 3 days, so she won't get too fit (she will run away otherwise)
  • Set up screens, band and cuffs as fast as possible (if you don't do it, someone will wind her around day 4 or 5).
Hope it helps!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
dose anybody know how to stop her from escaping?
From reading a few things from what i've managed to figure out is that if she isn't fed she loses weight and can escape from the hole. Also if you don't hide her with the partition she will be found and you need to get the chains and nails to lock her legs in place. I think if these things aren't done she can escape. Might be wrong though.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
how do you load the save file into game
C:\Users\*YOUR USERNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany there is the folder for the game and inside there is the save folder just put it there, if you don't know how to access appdata google it, easier than me explaining it

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
This game needs a guide. It seems like no matter what I do on day 4 she always gets found.
To not get found you need to find AND use by clicking on them at the top of the screen while exploring (which costs more move points): the partition, the elastic band, the hammer, the pile, and the chain. You can't use the hammer, pile, and chain until you have all 3. You do that and you can't be found. You also need to feed her once every few days to stop her from losing too much weight and wiggling out.

Edit: I'm not sure you need the hammer, pile, and chain to stop her being found. It might be to stop her from escaping in a different way. Still important.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Used the provided save, but I can't get free mode or the BJ scene. ???
Do I need to click the box? (if that's it, I can't click it, it doesn't work for me).

Blondebeard

Feb 14, 2018
i have figured out the game so far, but the mouse command "roll" is where I am stuck. trying mousewheel, rolling movements or whatever :D what do you actually have to do for that command?

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
Bottom right: well, it looks promising.

View attachment 753473

UPD: Yeah in case you were worried, google translate is usually better than this. Probably some cheap Chinese translation software and devs don't know eigo (how is that possible?). But that doesn't really matter. Sadly there is no skip button, but you can use autoclick macro on your mouse or perhaps some autohotkey script (it's really simple).

Thanks for share!
If Google translation better than this, then finding the original game and patch it with ReiPatcher might be better

jakeo06667

Jul 26, 2020
able to get successful ending, tried everything. Get all the items and avoid the female shower room. So far only way I've been successful is it you DO NOT BREAK HER (if you start the day and her orgasm bar is almost at max then she's broken), sometime during the game you have to confirm pregnancy, and finally her needs to orgasm at least 20 times. Make sure she doesn't leave before the 20 days are up and you should be good.

Reactions: Justgabutz

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I dunno what's more frustrating, figuring out where to go before I found the map or trying to figure out how to get it back to it's original resolution before I turned it fullscreen...

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes