foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Regarding save files, I can only use file no. 1. It won't work if other 2 files. After I exit the game only the save file 1 has save and others are empty.

Reactions: You

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Oooohhh my friend you have not seen anything yet. See what pops up when you take her virginity. I couldn't grab a screenshot of it during testing but it will give you a good laugh trust me :ROFLMAO:

In fact I went back and booted up the game just to grab this:

View attachment 753559

Someone call the cops. Your penis is a criminal.
I still can remember, how on-screen-2d-girls screamed "Ikuuuu~~" and translator always sad "I'm feeling doctor"
Those were funny times indeed.
#healthyflashbacks

• Haha
Reactions: Silentce

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So it seems UI scaling is non existent in this game. It launced broken from the start and my attempts at adjusting the aspect ratio only made it worse. Actually unplayable for me atm.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
So it seems UI scaling is non existent in this game. It launced broken from the start and my attempts at adjusting the aspect ratio only made it worse. Actually unplayable for me atm.
I think there is some settings file in "carnal desires_Data" or "MonoBleedingEdge" folders.
Since I already deleted original *.zip file and resolution is already broken, I can't confirm it, but I whiped my save data and it did nothing, so if anyone find the file, please post it.

Sparhawk55

Feb 11, 2018
So, it won't even open for me. I try to run it, my screen resolution goes all wonky, then it says it tries to scale down, which fails. Then something about DX11. I can't even get a screenshot of it because all other programs go non responsive except for the error. How can I fix this?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Welp, couldn't get good ending as well.
So here goes some "cheats":
Find, open and change in your save file*
Code:
.....(ohmygodnogodpleasenooooooooo**)"Yokubou":1000....
And you will get 1000 eeehhhh shop(?) points.
I have no idea about (mostly) other variables, but I think you don't really need any others.
Cheeers

*is it possible, that people can read first 2 pages???
**Did you see those variables?? Why not use MTL there....

PeachTeakekeee

Jan 19, 2020
(C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\肉遊び\SaveData) I don't know how to get to there can anyone help?

PeachTeakekeee

Jan 19, 2020
Small tips:
- When exploring ruins, avoid Women shower room, there is monster inside, that will cause MC to run back to girl.
- Don't skip text too fast while exploring rooms, there is a bug that will cause you not to get items that were inside that room if you skip text too fast
- To prevent girl from running away you have to:
  • Set up screens to hide girl from ppl (I think there is one in teachers room)
  • Use elastic band on her to prevent her from screaming
  • Combine 3 items (nails, cuffs and hammer) to lock girl legs in room
  • feed her every 2 - 3 days, so she won't get too fit (she will run away otherwise)
  • Set up screens, band and cuffs as fast as possible (if you don't do it, someone will wind her around day 4 or 5).
- Good ending requires you to impregnate her, after getting it, you unlock special mode, where you can do blowjob action on her and you get "constant birth mode". (no idea how it works, I got all requirements for good ending, yet it was still bad one)
- And if anyone want to cheat a bit, start game, save and go to (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\肉遊び\SaveData), here you have save files from the game, open savedata1.json (with any text editor), find "Yokubou" and change its value to any number of points you want. This changes amount of desire you currently have, allowing you to skip the grind.

EDIT. You can only use objects found during exploration, while being on exploration screen! (boxes, screens, band, cuffs, nails and hammer). WHen you open box, that item will be usable during interaction with girl.
I don't know where the save files are I can't find them I need detailed steps

exodus156

Jul 18, 2017
I dont know how to go to the save file
Okey so you probably have hidden folders set to be not visible. Other way would be:
- press windows button
- type %appdata%
- go to that folder (it will move you to AppData/Roaming)
- go one folder back, to AppData
- there you go to LocalLow -> DefaultCompany -> 肉遊び -> SaveData
- in that folder you have save files .json and corresponding images to them

Of course assuming you actually saved your game first place. Otherwise that folder won't exist.

exodus156

Jul 18, 2017
After the good ending, I don't know how to type in the password lol
Click on the box in main menu, it will pop up blank squares for password. Then you click on arrows above and below those squares to set proper symbols for password.

reacers

Jul 19, 2018
Anyone knows where the game saves the apps config file? I swapped to Fullscreen via Alt + Enter and closed the app. Now I get graphic issues when restarting the game. I already deleted the whole LocalLow/DefaultCompany folder and the game itself but when I download it again the issues are back. There has to be a config file for the game but I can not locate it

D

Deleted member 2738

After the good ending, I don't know how to type in the password lol
You should've screenshotted the password when it was given.
Hopefully someone can post it here.
How to use it: On the Title screen, click on the brown box and you can enter it with the arrows (you don't have to type it).

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes