z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone knows where the game saves the apps config file? I swapped to Fullscreen via Alt + Enter and closed the app. Now I get graphic issues when restarting the game. I already deleted the whole LocalLow/DefaultCompany folder and the game itself but when I download it again the issues are back. There has to be a config file for the game but I can not locate it
The settings are within the registry; to reset them, you can delete the key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\carnal desires"
To access the registry, use the application regedit.exe in the Windows folder.

Last edited:

HealingShiv

Apr 23, 2018
Don't know if I am doing something wrong or if the chances of getting her pregnant are just incredibly low.
As in, she has literally 1 litre of sperm inside her and still doesn't get pregnant no matter whether or not it is an ovulation an or 'unsafe' day.

Lewd18Ratio

Apr 4, 2018
I always get a bad ending. There is what I have to consider. I always give food, but it's always gone.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Don't know if I am doing something wrong or if the chances of getting her pregnant are just incredibly low.
As in, she has literally 1 litre of sperm inside her and still doesn't get pregnant no matter whether or not it is an ovulation an or 'unsafe' day.
Are you making sure she can't get away and can't make any noise? You have to prevent her from escaping and not just getting her pregnant.

You need get skills from the cat that boosts your sperm count and find the drugs around the area that boosts the potency.

The cat also has a skill that allows you to check whether she IS pregnant or not. And if all else fails, find the drug that induces ovulation.

Last edited:

Felnnnnnn

Sep 8, 2017
This is the exact type of game i want at any given time yet due to the mtl and it not really being all that playable on a labtop due to scrolling being a big part of controls, does anyone have recomendations for games like this

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
This is the exact type of game i want at any given time yet due to the mtl and it not really being all that playable on a labtop due to scrolling being a big part of controls, does anyone have recomendations for games like this
??? I played this on a laptop though...

Felnnnnnn

Sep 8, 2017
i explained why labtop didnt work for me, my laptop cant really scroll.

reacers

Jul 19, 2018
The settings are within the registry; to reset them, you can delete the key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\carnal desires"
To access the registry, use the application regedit.exe in the Windows folder.
THank you very much!

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Pretty sure using the Kokeshi doll to plug her up is the best bet to impregnate her, but I can't plug without breaking her. Is there any technique to use it without breaking her?

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
Here is a Guide I made if anyone is interested

For Good End to Unlock Endless Mode

For the most part if it says "Cum" you just masturbate and cum anywhere unless it specifies "Cum inside" which is to cum inside her vagina. The reason being, if she cums you will lose a move point and only gain 1 desire point. Cumming yourself always gives 3 desire points. There is a certain cutoff for her cumming that is required to reach the good end (I ended up with 20 and was fine). If you click to fast going through text it can bug out picking up items. After you get the Kokeshi Doll (Day 6) Cum inside her and plug her with it, roll your mouse to put panties over the doll (everyday).

Feed Her on days 4,7,10,13,16,19
Day 1: Search, PC Room, Meeting Room (Twice)
Day 2: Cum, Search, Staff Room, Put up Partitions, Private Room
Day 3: Cum, Search, Use Elastic Band, Shoe Box (Twice)
Day 4: Feed her, Search, Locker Room (Twice), Tool Room, Mens Room (Right Side), Male Shower
Day 5: Apply Chains, Large Meeting Room (Twice)
Day 6: Cum inside 3x, Buy 4 Keys, Search, Teachers Room (Left), Open the White Box 1dp 4sc
Day 7: Feed Her, Cum inside 3x, Plug, Upgrade Sperm Count, Search, Ladies Room, Open Red Box (Use this to make her cum)
Day 8: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Spermlvl+2 Search, Mens Room (Left)
Day 9: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Spermlvl+2, Search, Open Purple Box
Day 10: Feed Her, Cum inside 4x, plug, Upgrade Sperm Quantity +2, Search, Ladies Room (Right)
Day 11: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Sperm Quantity +2, Search, Open Purple Box

At this point you have everything you need to end the game. Continue playing everyday cumming inside her and plugging her until you reach 1000ML in utero sperm count. Feed her on Days 13,16,19. Spend Points to Increase your move steps. After you maintain 1000ML in utero masturbate her to make her cum at least 20 times (use pink rotor).
Day 20: SAVE!!! Give her the fertility drug (Syringe with blue liquid), at this point I was able to win by using the insemination identification in the shop, some people have won by using the pregnancy test from the box. Play around until you get the good end, and enter the code in the box to unlock endless mode on the Title Screen. 神 座 美 咲

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Here is a Guide I made if anyone is interested

For Good End to Unlock Endless Mode

For the most part if it says "Cum" you just masturbate and cum anywhere unless it specifies "Cum inside" which is to cum inside her vagina. The reason being, if she cums you will lose a move point and only gain 1 desire point. Cumming yourself always gives 3 desire points. There is a certain cutoff for her cumming that is required to reach the good end (I ended up with 20 and was fine). If you click to fast going through text it can bug out picking up items. After you get the Kokeshi Doll (Day 6) Cum inside her and plug her with it, roll your mouse to put panties over the doll (everyday).

Feed Her on days 4,7,10,13,16,19
Day 1: Search, PC Room, Meeting Room (Twice)
Day 2: Cum, Search, Staff Room, Put up Partitions, Private Room
Day 3: Search, Use Elastic Band, Tool Room, Shoe Box (Twice)
Day 4: Feed her, Search, Locker Room (Twice), Tool Room, Mens Room (Right Side), Male Shower
Day 5: Apply Chains, Large Meeting Room (Twice)
Day 6: Cum inside 3x, Buy 4 Keys, Search, Teachers Room (Left), Open the White Box 1dp 4sc
Day 7: Feed Her, Cum inside 3x, Plug, Upgrade Sperm Count, Search, Ladies Room, Open Red Box (Use this to make her cum)
Day 8: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Spermlvl+2 Search, Mens Room (Left)
Day 9: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Spermlvl+2, Search, Open Purple Box
Day 10: Feed Her, Cum inside 4x, plug, Upgrade Sperm Quantity +2, Search, Ladies Room (Right)
Day 11: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Sperm Quantity +2, Search, Open Purple Box

At this point you have everything you need to end the game. Continue playing everyday cumming inside her and plugging her until you reach 1000ML in utero sperm count. Feed her on Days 13,16,19. Spend Points to Increase your move steps. After you maintain 1000ML in utero masturbate her to make her cum at least 20 times (use pink rotor).
Day 20: SAVE!!! Give her the fertility drug (Syringe with blue liquid), at this point I was able to win by using the insemination identification in the shop, some people have won by using the pregnancy test from the box. Play around until you get the good end, and enter the code in the box to unlock endless mode on the Title Screen. 神 座 美 咲
can you just post a save file??
Also, somebody said, that if she is broken, than the game is gonna end bad, and the only way to brake her is to use kokeshi doll. Did you get good ending with her being "broken"??

Blondebeard

Feb 14, 2018
i explained why labtop didnt work for me, my laptop cant really scroll.
I have the same issue with scrolling, even though I use a mouse on a normal pc. scrolling doesn't seem to work at all. and some actions, like the kokeshi doll, require the "roll" action, which i was guessing was scrolling, but nada, nothing. doesn't work. does anyone have an idea?

boti95

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know how to enter the password. The menu comes out the same as at the beginning I can't find the place. Please help

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Even If I follow the guide above, it still ends up badly. A save file or a game with endless mode would be appreciated.

boti95

Jun 3, 2017
Even If I follow the guide above, it still ends up badly. A save file or a game with endless mode would be appreciated.
Because from the 15th the days count 2 by 2 and you have to feed him before.

I think that may be what is happening to you

Reactions: Difictly

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
can you just post a save file??
Also, somebody said, that if she is broken, than the game is gonna end bad, and the only way to brake her is to use kokeshi doll. Did you get good ending with her being "broken"??
Being "Broken" isn't a condition or a thing I came across to reach the bad end. She simply needs to be impregnanted and has to have cum a certain amount of times herself. If you follow the guide completely to day 20, save, and try using the pregnancy test or the in shop test, the good end will show her talking to you pregnant on the original path the game started on. There seems to be some bugs with getting to the good end, I was able to get it to trigger. I currently only having a endless game mode save file.

Edit: Despite playing through multiple times there appears to only actually be 2 endings. One that is triggered by literally anything other than reaching the good end, and reaching the good end.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes