HealingShiv

Apr 23, 2018
Are you making sure she can't get away and can't make any noise? You have to prevent her from escaping and not just getting her pregnant.

You need get skills from the cat that boosts your sperm count and find the drugs around the area that boosts the potency.

The cat also has a skill that allows you to check whether she IS pregnant or not. And if all else fails, find the drug that induces ovulation.
I mean: I did say that I can't impregnate her. Everything else is already taken care of. She is completely hidden and incapable of escaping. Already have all the upgrade I can buy too aside from raising the amount of times one can cum before the day finishes. But since that is already at 12 anyway that should be plenty.

And I am aware of the ability to check. That is how I know that she just doesn't get pregnant for me.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I mean: I did say that I can't impregnate her. Everything else is already taken care of. She is completely hidden and incapable of escaping. Already have all the upgrade I can buy too aside from raising the amount of times one can cum before the day finishes. But since that is already at 12 anyway that should be plenty.

And I am aware of the ability to check. That is how I know that she just doesn't get pregnant for me.
It still works by chance. I raised mine to 70 just to see if it would affect my chances but it didn't. You just have to keep pumping her and then just plug her up before you're out of moves to try again the next day.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
It still works by chance. I raised mine to 70 just to see if it would affect my chances but it didn't. You just have to keep pumping her and then just plug her up before you're out of moves to try again the next day.
Just to be clear because it's kind of weird how you get it, you plug her by inserting the Kokeshi doll, clicking once to start moving and then using scroll to stop and put her panties over it.

Apr 14, 2019
Idk if my luck is fucked or this game is fucked... I tried to complete it the legit way resulting in always receiving a bad ending even with following guides posted. I modded my save to give all the desire points I need and still end up with a bad ending yet again following the guides (no fault to those who posted guides n maps, its greatly appreciated). So I ended up downloading a save file here and I shit y'all not, even with a GUARANTEED good ending save I still get fucked worst than Yui does...it freezes on the image below and I cant click or type anything after that. Oh and lets not forget my full screen is still fucked with my saves forever cropped to the right lol Capture.PNG

Reactions: youngpepe

Sparhawk55

Feb 11, 2018
So, I can't open this. I tried the regedit thing suggested before, but still, my screen goes 5 different sizes before an error popping up stating that resolution for DX11 failed. Then the app closes, and my laptop goes back to normal. is there any way around this?

Guyfun

Jul 31, 2018
I'm at a complete loss. I made sure she had 1000ml and had orgasmed 20 times. I gave her the fertility drug and made sure she tested positive on the 20th day and I still can't get the unlimited mode. This is driving me nuts.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Ofc it has to be fat ugly mc.
Its always either the fat ugly bastard or the eyeless asshole chad.
No one else is basic enough to get bullied by a bitch with short blue hair. At least make it medium lenght red or blonde. Y'know, give the lads something to pull on, a couple of pigtails(pun intended) even. Or make the mc into a monster, but then you run into the generic forsed harem/ multiple breeding scenario and that just bloats the game files. Also, yeah, it's censored heavily.

Reactions: youngpepe

PeachTeakekeee

Jan 19, 2020
Small tips:
- When exploring ruins, avoid Women shower room, there is monster inside, that will cause MC to run back to girl.
- Don't skip text too fast while exploring rooms, there is a bug that will cause you not to get items that were inside that room if you skip text too fast
- To prevent girl from running away you have to:
  • Set up screens to hide girl from ppl (I think there is one in teachers room)
  • Use elastic band on her to prevent her from screaming
  • Combine 3 items (nails, cuffs and hammer) to lock girl legs in room
  • feed her every 2 - 3 days, so she won't get too fit (she will run away otherwise)
  • Set up screens, band and cuffs as fast as possible (if you don't do it, someone will wind her around day 4 or 5).
- Good ending requires you to impregnate her, after getting it, you unlock special mode, where you can do blowjob action on her and you get "constant birth mode". (no idea how it works, I got all requirements for good ending, yet it was still bad one)
- And if anyone want to cheat a bit, start game, save and go to (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\肉遊び\SaveData), here you have save files from the game, open savedata1.json (with any text editor), find "Yokubou" and change its value to any number of points you want. This changes amount of desire you currently have, allowing you to skip the grind.

EDIT. You can only use objects found during exploration, while being on exploration screen! (boxes, screens, band, cuffs, nails and hammer). WHen you open box, that item will be usable during interaction with girl.
I don't see how you can go to the unlock mode I already impregnate her and I dont see how to go to the unlock mode

Okmo306

May 17, 2019
Dunno what to do. finished got her preg. Cant seem to get the good ending. spent some solid time following the guides and the horrible slow anaimations. and still nothing. pretty disapointed. Not only that. I have the passcode for unlimited but have no idea where to use it.

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
For anyone still having trouble, I was only able to get the good end by using the in Shop Pregnancy Test, not the item found in the search. If she is pregnant the good ending triggers automatically on day 20 after using the shop test.

Reactions: dani31

InnocuousAlias

Nov 28, 2017
Just figured out you can cum-inflate her in the endless mode. Max out your sperm quantity, cream pie her repeatedly, and use the kokeshi doll to plug her every day. Keep repeating, and her belly will start to bloat out. Hot. (First stage is around 600-700ml, I think?)
(Remember to always leave at least one Move Point at the end of the day. Using them all up ends the day automatically, and doesn't give you the opportunity to plug her up, resulting in most of the spunk being gone next day.)

Reactions: dani31

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Dunno what to do. finished got her preg. Cant seem to get the good ending. spent some solid time following the guides and the horrible slow anaimations. and still nothing. pretty disapointed. Not only that. I have the passcode for unlimited but have no idea where to use it.
Same, it almost seems like an RNG, I follow the guide and still get the bad ending.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes