Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Just go home to see the good ending, type this in the box for unlimited mode: " 神 座 美 咲 "
hey, what app did you use to up the stats? Cheat Engine been kinda useless for me lately, no fixed adress of values for the majority of games -_-

Reactions: Easy Pete

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
hey, what app did you use to up the stats? Cheat Engine been kinda useless for me lately, no fixed adress of values for the majority of games -_-
EDIT: Edited the save, I forgot that I edited the save, I never learned to use CE on Unity games.

As for Cheat Engine not working; It used to be busted for me for some time in the past because I forgot to that I changed some settings I was messing with, so I reset all the settings to default and it started working again , maybe try that, I'm not a CE guru so idk what else to tell you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Incombat

marek00728

Jun 8, 2020
Can someone tell me please how to get that blowjob scene cuz I've tried everything and still couldn't get it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Its not playable :/ its getting a 1 star, until there is a fix.
Broken game does not work
Game
Game Crashes at start.
I just downloaded the game from MEGA again and tested. There is nothing wrong with it. See screenshot below.

1599698976689.png

The problem is your computer. probably your AV quarantining a file it things is a virus and fucking up the game causing it to crash.

Either that or you aren't using a Japanese Locale / Locale emulator. Check your settings and try again. There is something on your end causing the issue.

Magna64

Apr 7, 2020
Is anyone else having a problem getting the mystery box?

I keep doing all the requirements:
-1000 ml sperm
-Pregnancy, etc
The cutscene even shows up, but I never get the box and it is pissing me off.

Fiko515

Apr 29, 2020
  • Set up screens to hide girl from ppl (I think there is one in teachers room)
  • Use elastic band on her to prevent her from screaming
  • Combine 3 items (nails, cuffs and hammer) to lock girl legs in room
  • feed her every 2 - 3 days, so she won't get too fit (she will run away otherwise)
  • Set up screens, band and cuffs as fast as possible (if you don't do it, someone will wind her around day 4 or 5).
hello i do all of this but she still escapes, any ideas??

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
I just downloaded the game from MEGA again and tested. There is nothing wrong with it. See screenshot below.

View attachment 808774

The problem is your computer. probably your AV quarantining a file it things is a virus and fucking up the game causing it to crash.

Either that or you aren't using a Japanese Locale / Locale emulator. Check your settings and try again. There is something on your end causing the issue.
Its on japanese locale otherwise I wouldn't be able to play violated heroine, this game just crashes when being opened.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Its on japanese locale otherwise I wouldn't be able to play violated heroine, this game just crashes when being opened.
Regardless, the game is fine the problem is on your end. If you use a locale emulator for Japanese locale, try a different one. That has worked for me in the past.

darkmemes

Jun 15, 2017
Fix for people having an issue with the resolution:
First off, a disclaimer/warning. You don't want to fuck around with regedit unless you know what you're doing

To find this fix I looked up where unity stores the resolution and found it's stored at
HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > [Publisher Name] > [App Name]
First off, close the game just to be safe.

Now we need to hit the windows key and type regedit and start up Registery Editor

Next you'll want to expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER and then expand Software

Then we need to find DefaultCompany and inside there right click on the carnal desires option and hit delete

and there we go! next time you start the game it will be at the initial resolution you got it the first time you launched the game (the non broken one)

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Okey so you probably have hidden folders set to be not visible. Other way would be:
- press windows button
- type %appdata%
- go to that folder (it will move you to AppData/Roaming)
- go one folder back, to AppData
- there you go to LocalLow -> DefaultCompany -> 肉遊び -> SaveData
- in that folder you have save files .json and corresponding images to them

Of course assuming you actually saved your game first place. Otherwise that folder won't exist.
thx dude. are you god?

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes