Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
I don't know what to do, i have all the checks (1000ml / Orgasms) on 20, the game confirm me she's pregnant, and yet i don't receve the code with the ending. I actually have the same ending with or without the pregnancy check... Is there another check ?
Are you using all the available moves and having the game end the day at zero? Because that's bugged.

Rather than moving forward to the next day, it jumps you forward two days and that weirds out whatever gate checks for the winning conditions.

Once pregnancy is confirmed, be sure to end days manually, with 1 action point left, then the game will check the victory conditions on game 20 and go "oh, you got her pregnant, congratulations!"

The password is in the readme.txt file, and the box with the "free mode" ability should show up at the start menu. Unlock the box with the password and you can impregnate her and have her give birth as much as you want!

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
this is my save file, I think I unlocked everything.
to find the folder press Win+R on your keyboard then write %appdata%, a new explorer will popup go to \AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\carnal desires\SaveData
then extract everything and replace.

(Ps: Always keep a backup of your saves.)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
this is my save file, I think I unlocked everything.
to find the folder press Win+R on your keyboard then write %appdata%, a new explorer will popup go to \AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\carnal desires\SaveData
then extract everything and replace.

(Ps: Always keep a backup of your saves.)
Kudos for sharing your saves!

yo can i fuck the cat though
What the heck, somebody call PeTA lol

• Haha
Reactions: Slayerz
Apr 19, 2020
Man, I'm having one helluva time trying to get this girl preggo. I can more or less speed-run the items I need, but no matter wtf I do she just seems downright infertile.

Also pissing me off when the cum option bugs. I do this thing where I go anal till the [cum] button lights up then simply choose to cum in her vaj (lol) but at some point my game would just make that button turn off all UI and I'd auto-piston her till she came, resetting both meters and basically costing me move points, without even filling her up. Also the camera moves to point to just above the wall she's stuck in and shows a blue backround behind/above it. That's when you know it's fucked. I can just avoid doing it that way but it's still clear this is a bug and not intended. Couldn't be...

Apr 19, 2020
Is it possible to get her pregs before day 20? I've never once in like 8 tries got a positive reading from the preg test or from the cat's test. I can get the preg ending ez but not before day 20 when the game ends. There's a stat that says "number of births" so evidently she can give birth more than once? Within 20 days somehow? XD

Also I thought there was some new game+ where you could do whatever you want. Is that not the case? I mean I got to the end and she was pregs but there's no continue. Just goes to title.

Edit: Just played an all anal run. She's... pregnant. With a beautiful lil butt-baby. (apparently)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is it possible to get her pregs before day 20? I've never once in like 8 tries got a positive reading from the preg test or from the cat's test. I can get the preg ending ez but not before day 20 when the game ends. There's a stat that says "number of births" so evidently she can give birth more than once? Within 20 days somehow? XD

Also I thought there was some new game+ where you could do whatever you want. Is that not the case? I mean I got to the end and she was pregs but there's no continue. Just goes to title.

Edit: Just played an all anal run. She's... pregnant. With a beautiful lil butt-baby. (apparently)
I am so glad to see more anal sex in games! Congratulations on your butt baby lol.

Aug 22, 2021
After suffering through all this myself but enjoying the game immensely, I have a guide below on strategy, item locations, and how to actually get the good ending. Hope it helps!:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so says number of births (yes im aware i wont get prego sex,etc) once the girl is pregnant how many days until we can knock her up again? i feel weird asking but on the screen says number of births so must be able to knock her again then right?

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes