May 5, 2022
ok so says number of births (yes im aware i wont get prego sex,etc) once the girl is pregnant how many days until we can knock her up again? i feel weird asking but on the screen says number of births so must be able to knock her again then right?
Wait so this game does not have any preggo sex?
So basically you just knocked up the girl and the game skips the part of seeing her pregnant and giving birth? Damn if that what happens, i wont even try to play the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wait so this game does not have any preggo sex?
So basically you just knocked up the girl and the game skips the part of seeing her pregnant and giving birth? Damn if that what happens, i wont even try to play the game.
That is such a missed oppertunity. Something about her displaying her preggo belly would be such a power play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
I'm getting a really weird glitch where the game is skipping a day. Does anyone else get this glitch. I think the cause is whenever you add move points.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
After suffering through all this myself but enjoying the game immensely, I have a guide below on strategy, item locations, and how to actually get the good ending. Hope it helps!:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • To avoid losing a day (bug), never use your last move point on Yui (in ANY way). Either go home or explore.
To explain this more clearly, you skip a day if you finish the day with making Yui cum or if you cum inside her. (Be aware that cumming inside her ass as the last action would prevent the effect of the Kokeshi + Panty cover up combo in preventing semen leakage but won't result in skipping a day.)

• To gain the maximum desire points each day, masturbate to climax then cum in her (3 per move point).
This is also the same wherever you cum (inside her as or on her ass or foot).

• If like me you find the grind and rng tiresome, open your save .json at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\CarnalDesires\SaveData and use a text editor to set the "Yokubou" state to however many desire points you want. The only thing this doesnt get you immediately is more cum capacity that day.
You can also use this info to use your Save 2 and Save 3 Data, if you used them to save your progress...
How? First, go to said folder, now your Save 2 and Save 3 data should be there named savedata2 and savedata3 respectively.
Next, change the name of the file you want to use (let's say savedata2) and renamed it to whatever (savedata4 for easier editing). Next, load save 1 in the game, save the game and choose save 2 slot, now go back to the folder and delete savedata2 and rename savedata4 back to savedata2 and now you reload using that save file.

For the strategy the one below is easier to follow.

Here is a Guide I made if anyone is interested

For Good End to Unlock Endless Mode

For the most part if it says "Cum" you just masturbate and cum anywhere unless it specifies "Cum inside" which is to cum inside her vagina. The reason being, if she cums you will lose a move point and only gain 1 desire point. Cumming yourself always gives 3 desire points. There is a certain cutoff for her cumming that is required to reach the good end (I ended up with 20 and was fine). If you click to fast going through text it can bug out picking up items. After you get the Kokeshi Doll (Day 6) Cum inside her and plug her with it, roll your mouse to put panties over the doll (everyday).

Feed Her on days 4,7,10,13,16,19
Day 1: Search, PC Room, Meeting Room (Twice)
Day 2: Cum, Search, Staff Room, Put up Partitions, Private Room
Day 3: Cum, Search, Use Elastic Band, Shoe Box (Twice)
Day 4: Feed her, Search, Locker Room (Twice), Tool Room, Mens Room (Right Side), Male Shower
Day 5: Apply Chains, Large Meeting Room (Twice)
Day 6: Cum inside 3x, Buy 4 Keys, Search, Teachers Room (Left), Open the White Box 1dp 4sc
Day 7: Feed Her, Cum inside 3x, Plug, Upgrade Sperm Count, Search, Ladies Room, Open Red Box (Use this to make her cum)
Day 8: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Spermlvl+2 Search, Mens Room (Left)
Day 9: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Spermlvl+2, Search, Open Purple Box
Day 10: Feed Her, Cum inside 4x, plug, Upgrade Sperm Quantity +2, Search, Ladies Room (Right)
Day 11: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Sperm Quantity +2, Search, Open Purple Box

At this point you have everything you need to end the game. Continue playing everyday cumming inside her and plugging her until you reach 1000ML in utero sperm count. Feed her on Days 13,16,19. Spend Points to Increase your move steps. After you maintain 1000ML in utero masturbate her to make her cum at least 20 times (use pink rotor).
Day 20: SAVE!!! Give her the fertility drug (Syringe with blue liquid), at this point I was able to win by using the insemination identification in the shop, some people have won by using the pregnancy test from the box. Play around until you get the good end, and enter the code in the box to unlock endless mode on the Title Screen. 神 座 美 咲
This is because you only need to feed her every 3 days, (+3 from day 1) and as the explanation for the first one, most probably gets a game over for not feeding her right because of the 'feeding' day being skipped by ending the previous day by making Yui cum or cumming inside her as the last use of your action points/move steps.

Day 5: Search, Apply Chains, (By clicking on any of the three collected items)
Day 7: Ladie's (Should be Ladies') Room West has the Red Box (Is actually optional, I find using your tongue and licking her bare pussy is easier and faster [only needs one click])
Day 11: Should be the Pink Box since Purple was opened on Day 9

Anyways I keep getting the Pregnant End but I can't seem to unlock the Endless Mode lel.

There is a "freemode" in the game, but i have no idea how to unlock it fair way. But can be activated though the register. So, press the Windows + R button combination, type "regedit". Then find folder "\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\carnal desires". In that location, make a file "DWORD" expansion and name it " Data1_h208641956 " without quotes. And change the file value to 2.
Had to do this to unlock endless mode lel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Need help my cheat engine ain't working. like this been a problem to other games i had. Including this one. Am i missing something? Before there was no problem when i use cheat engine on this game. But now no matter how i try changing the value it will result to none. (My Cheat engine is 7.5) I have my own Cheat table on this game and before it works but now it's not.. really appriciate who knows about cheat engine. Im really not good at using cheat engine

CoffeeVT

Dec 22, 2022
bro can someone help me it give me the same ending even i tried many thing and people give me save file but idk how to use i dont see company file thing 1700283066890.png

CoffeeVT

Dec 22, 2022
  • To avoid losing a day (bug), never use your last move point on Yui (in ANY way). Either go home or explore.
To explain this more clearly, you skip a day if you finish the day with making Yui cum or if you cum inside her. (Be aware that cumming inside her ass as the last action would prevent the effect of the Kokeshi + Panty cover up combo in preventing semen leakage but won't result in skipping a day.)

• To gain the maximum desire points each day, masturbate to climax then cum in her (3 per move point).
This is also the same wherever you cum (inside her as or on her ass or foot).

• If like me you find the grind and rng tiresome, open your save .json at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\CarnalDesires\SaveData and use a text editor to set the "Yokubou" state to however many desire points you want. The only thing this doesnt get you immediately is more cum capacity that day.
You can also use this info to use your Save 2 and Save 3 Data, if you used them to save your progress...
How? First, go to said folder, now your Save 2 and Save 3 data should be there named savedata2 and savedata3 respectively.
Next, change the name of the file you want to use (let's say savedata2) and renamed it to whatever (savedata4 for easier editing). Next, load save 1 in the game, save the game and choose save 2 slot, now go back to the folder and delete savedata2 and rename savedata4 back to savedata2 and now you reload using that save file.

For the strategy the one below is easier to follow.

This is because you only need to feed her every 3 days, (+3 from day 1) and as the explanation for the first one, most probably gets a game over for not feeding her right because of the 'feeding' day being skipped by ending the previous day by making Yui cum or cumming inside her as the last use of your action points/move steps.

Day 5: Search, Apply Chains, (By clicking on any of the three collected items)
Day 7: Ladie's (Should be Ladies') Room West has the Red Box (Is actually optional, I find using your tongue and licking her bare pussy is easier and faster [only needs one click])
Day 11: Should be the Pink Box since Purple was opened on Day 9

Anyways I keep getting the Pregnant End but I can't seem to unlock the Endless Mode lel.

Had to do this to unlock endless mode lel.
help I cant use the save file and I dont see a file called savedata

CoffeeVT

Dec 22, 2022
Here is a Guide I made if anyone is interested

For Good End to Unlock Endless Mode

For the most part if it says "Cum" you just masturbate and cum anywhere unless it specifies "Cum inside" which is to cum inside her vagina. The reason being, if she cums you will lose a move point and only gain 1 desire point. Cumming yourself always gives 3 desire points. There is a certain cutoff for her cumming that is required to reach the good end (I ended up with 20 and was fine). If you click to fast going through text it can bug out picking up items. After you get the Kokeshi Doll (Day 6) Cum inside her and plug her with it, roll your mouse to put panties over the doll (everyday).

Day 1: Search, PC Room, Meeting Room (Twice)
Day 2: Cum, Search, Staff Room, Put up Partitions, Private Room
Day 3: Cum, Search, Use Elastic Band, Shoe Box (Twice)
Day 4: Feed her, Search, Locker Room (Twice), Tool Room, Mens Room (Right Side), Male Shower
Day 5: Apply Chains, Large Meeting Room (Twice)
Day 6: Cum inside 3x, Buy 4 Keys, Search, Teachers Room (Left), Open the White Box 1dp 4sc
Day 7: Feed Her, Cum inside 3x, Plug, Upgrade Sperm Count, Search, Ladies Room, Open Red Box (Use this to make her cum)
Day 8: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Spermlvl+2 Search, Mens Room (Left)
Day 9: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Spermlvl+2, Search, Open Purple Box
Day 10: Feed Her, Cum inside 4x, plug, Upgrade Sperm Quantity +2, Search, Ladies Room (Right)
Day 11: Cum inside 4x, Plug, Upgrade Sperm Quantity +2, Search, Open Purple Box

At this point you have everything you need to end the game. Continue playing everyday cumming inside her and plugging her until you reach 1000ML in utero sperm count. Feed her on Days 13,16,19. Spend Points to Increase your move steps. After you maintain 1000ML in utero masturbate her to make her cum at least 20 times (use pink rotor).
Day 20: SAVE!!! Give her the fertility drug (Syringe with blue liquid), at this point I was able to win by using the insemination identification in the shop, some people have won by using the pregnancy test from the box. Play around until you get the good end, and enter the code in the box to unlock endless mode on the Title Screen. 神 座 美 咲
I did exaxlty same thing you told but I alway still get bad ending where she pregnant still getting fuck in the wall like I tried 8 time and alway the same thing please help

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes