UndeadCypher

May 16, 2019
Small tips:
- When exploring ruins, avoid Women shower room, there is monster inside, that will cause MC to run back to girl.
- Don't skip text too fast while exploring rooms, there is a bug that will cause you not to get items that were inside that room if you skip text too fast
- To prevent girl from running away you have to:
  • Set up screens to hide girl from ppl (I think there is one in teachers room)
  • Use elastic band on her to prevent her from screaming
  • Combine 3 items (nails, cuffs and hammer) to lock girl legs in room
  • feed her every 2 - 3 days, so she won't get too fit (she will run away otherwise)
  • Set up screens, band and cuffs as fast as possible (if you don't do it, someone will wind her around day 4 or 5).
- Good ending requires you to impregnate her, after getting it, you unlock special mode, where you can do blowjob action on her and you get "constant birth mode". (no idea how it works, I got all requirements for good ending, yet it was still bad one)
- And if anyone want to cheat a bit, start game, save and go to (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\肉遊び\SaveData), here you have save files from the game, open savedata1.json (with any text editor), find "Yokubou" and change its value to any number of points you want. This changes amount of desire you currently have, allowing you to skip the grind.

EDIT. You can only use objects found during exploration, while being on exploration screen! (boxes, screens, band, cuffs, nails and hammer). WHen you open box, that item will be usable during interaction with girl.
the appdata doesn't pop up in my user folder, kinda new to pc, so u got any idea how to find it?

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
I have the same issue with scrolling, even though I use a mouse on a normal pc. scrolling doesn't seem to work at all. and some actions, like the kokeshi doll, require the "roll" action, which i was guessing was scrolling, but nada, nothing. doesn't work. does anyone have an idea?
I don't have a scrolling mouse or a NumLock keyboard, I finally found this nifty little app, which lets you your own keys to emulate scroll and many other mouse functions, with keyboad shortcuts. Works great on this game as well as HoneySelect 2. HTH!

Memememe67

Dec 28, 2017
the appdata doesn't pop up in my user folder, kinda new to pc, so u got any idea how to find it?
you have to look in the view tab at the top of file explorer and tick the box that says hidden items then you will see a bunch of folders you usually can't

tatsumaki13

Mar 1, 2018
Small tips:
- When exploring ruins, avoid Women shower room, there is monster inside, that will cause MC to run back to girl.
- Don't skip text too fast while exploring rooms, there is a bug that will cause you not to get items that were inside that room if you skip text too fast
  • feed her every 2 - 3 days, so she won't get too fit (she will run away otherwise)
  • Set up screens, band and cuffs as fast as possible (if you don't do it, someone will wind her around day 4 or 5).
- Good ending requires you to impregnate her, after getting it, you unlock special mode, where you can do blowjob action on her and you get "constant birth mode". (no idea how it works, I got all requirements for good ending, yet it was still bad one)
- And if anyone want to cheat a bit, start game, save and go to (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\肉遊び\SaveData), here you have save files from the game, open savedata1.json (with any text editor), find "Yokubou" and change its value to any number of points you want. This changes amount of desire you currently have, allowing you to skip the grind.

EDIT. You can only use objects found during exploration, while being on exploration screen! (boxes, screens, band, cuffs, nails and hammer). WHen you open box, that item will be usable during interaction with girl.
Interesting to know about the cheat, but I have problem. I cant find C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\肉遊び\SaveData.

Reactions: Darker Method

Giatu1

Jul 21, 2018
Fix for people having an issue with the resolution:
First off, a disclaimer/warning. You don't want to fuck around with regedit unless you know what you're doing

To find this fix I looked up where unity stores the resolution and found it's stored at

First off, close the game just to be safe.

Now we need to hit the windows key and type regedit and start up Registery Editor

Next you'll want to expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER and then expand Software

Then we need to find DefaultCompany and inside there right click on the carnal desires option and hit delete

and there we go! next time you start the game it will be at the initial resolution you got it the first time you launched the game (the non broken one)
I'm hating Windows more every day, thank you for the help.

tatsumaki13

Mar 1, 2018
Small tips:

okay so i tried looking but cant find (C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\肉遊び\SaveData). would you buy chance have the game with that cheat file in it by chance?

Reactions: Darker Method

KateOlive

Oct 18, 2017
There is a "freemode" in the game, but i have no idea how to unlock it fair way. But can be activated though the register. So, press the Windows + R button combination, type "regedit". Then find folder "\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\carnal desires". In that location, make a file "DWORD" expansion and name it " Data1_h208641956 " without quotes. And change the file value to 2.

Reactions: Kuronius

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
there is also a fix for the weird graphic overlay glitch, which even prevented me from clicking on "endless mode".
Go to the same direction KateOlive described and click on "Screenmanager Resolution Use Native Default_h1405981789"
and 0

Reactions: Kuronius

sosori7001

Dec 20, 2020
Small tips:

Imgregnating her for good ending means that I have to impregnate before the ending cut scenes? Or impregnating in the ending scene is what you mean?

Simikie

Jun 4, 2020
I may have found a solution to those that may have had the same issue that I was encountering for a while. To unlock the free mode you open up regedit V

"\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\carnal desires". Create a file "DWORD" and rename it "Data1_h208641956" And change the file value to "1" instead of *2* then enter the code "神 座 美 咲" and it should unlock for you. Hope it helps for some of you.

Darker Method

Mar 12, 2019
Struggled a lot on this one, so I've made a map for everyone.
Beware that some rooms have 2 items but most rooms only 1 and that you need to go in the meeting room before locker room.

Optimized with only icons:
View attachment 753826

With text explanation:
View attachment 753827

Quoting this as it's pretty helpful:

Hope it helps!
Jesus Christ! Thanks for the intel. Couldn't figure out how in the hell she kept Houdini-ing out of the damn wall! That's almost 2 hours I'll never get back.

Reactions: Slayerz

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This game seems promising. It has two of my favorite interests; Stuck in the wall and a sexy bully girl. My only question is, how is the translation? From the sample images it looks like it needs a lot of work.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
My only question is, how is the translation?
This is the . But the developer did just machine translate it, as the opening post says it's a circle produced MTL. The promo images are just the screenshots from Japanese version but with the pasted text over top...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Imgregnating her for good ending means that I have to impregnate before the ending cut scenes? Or impregnating in the ending scene is what you mean?
You have to get her pregnant, in game, on day 20. To do it, you need to use one of the forced ovulation options, and put 1000 ml of semen in her uterus, at least. Then you have to fight with a random number generator, and hope you get a positive result.

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
I don't know what to do, i have all the checks (1000ml / Orgasms) on 20, the game confirm me she's pregnant, and yet i don't receve the code with the ending. I actually have the same ending with or without the pregnancy check... Is there another check ?

MysticGrin

Nov 13, 2020
I don't know what to do, i have all the checks (1000ml / Orgasms) on 20, the game confirm me she's pregnant, and yet i don't receve the code with the ending. I actually have the same ending with or without the pregnancy check... Is there another check ?
I downloaded one of the saves from the tread, I had the same problem so I gave up.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes