cavaemon

May 29, 2018
just wow... im thinking the game is broke because one: the amount you put in her even with the doll goes down after plug in and two it appears other save locations are not working except save 1... followed the guide that says i have to maintain 1000ml and by day 20 that was only at half... broke.
and by going down i mean like day after it goes DOWN like i be at 500 it goes to 200. then constant drop of ml is only slowed not stopped wtf...

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
just wow... im thinking the game is broke because one: the amount you put in her even with the doll goes down after plug in and two it appears other save locations are not working except save 1... followed the guide that says i have to maintain 1000ml and by day 20 that was only at half... broke.
and by going down i mean like day after it goes DOWN like i be at 500 it goes to 200. then constant drop of ml is only slowed not stopped wtf...
You must not be putting the panties over the doll.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Have no idea where is located the save file lol,checked everywhere..

I even searched my whole PC for "savedata2.json" and NOTHING...wtf?

Last edited:

kaakan

Jun 6, 2017
Have no idea where is located the save file lol,checked everywhere..

I even searched my whole PC for "savedata2.json" and NOTHING...wtf?
It's in "C:\Users\(your pc username)\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\carnal desires\SaveData"

You can get there by typing in %appdata% and backing out and going to your locallow folder

Reactions: MysticGrin

Owainsami

Nov 25, 2019
Does anyone know how to fix the problem with disappearing UI? I can see it in the tutorial as it is probably just a png but, when the game starts the UI is hidde and I cant do certain actions like feeding her.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I put together an AutoHotKey Script because one of the comments mentioned there is no skip key or something. The way the script works is you hold down enter and it will spam left click. If you need me to modify the script just let me know. I think I'm gonna add this thread to my watch list.

All you have to do is extract the .rar to a location of your choice and after you start the game double click the script to run it. If the script doesn't work close it and right click and choose run as administrator I highly doubt you'll need to do this.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
How do I know if she's pregnant I show one screen with a bunch of japanese letters so I don't know.

Also is there a time limit before the game ends?

The controls are either broken or the MTL is really bad I put the doll in and it says roll the mouse to slip panties over. I've been moving the mouse up and down, and left to right and I still cannot slip the panties over the girl.

Ok the girl is supposed to be knocked up the in shop ability showed me the result and it said "success!" I saw the following scene she was heavily pregnant, he made mention she was pregnant, had the doll in the ass as shown in someone else' good ending. So I assume I was successful but I see no endless mode option and I don't see where to put a code in or whatever.

Nevermind seems I had to download the save file floating around the thread even though in my honest game it cofirmed she was pregnant and had 22 or 24 orgasms... Yeah this game is bugged as fucked.

Last edited:
Reactions: cavaemon

hehehe121213

Aug 23, 2018
Beside those culsterfuck things to do to avoid bad endings there is only one other thing I complain that no option to show her boobs :HideThePain:

Reactions: LalkaAlan

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Bottom right: well, it looks promising.

View attachment 753473

UPD: Yeah in case you were worried, google translate is usually better than this. Probably some cheap Chinese translation software and devs don't know eigo (how is that possible?). But that doesn't really matter. Sadly there is no skip button, but you can use autoclick macro on your mouse or perhaps some autohotkey script (it's really simple).

Thanks for share!
ok... i need to ask how you are able to get this screen because the sides for me are black bared. is there a way to resize the window? if so please help...

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes