AVeryDumbDude

Feb 23, 2019
what you talking man lol the glory of gods sex scene says coming so it isnt there lol. Also what do you mean down the mountain there is mountain ranges all over the place
The whole "god" thing is a scam, the shrine is hollow and there's a cave that leads up to it, and there's a dude that sticks his (horse) dick through the hole like a glory hole and does the "god" shtick so he can get free head. The scene where you suck his dick isn't done yet indeed, but there's an alternate sex scene with the questgiver/worshiper herself.

If you head Northeast from the shrine there's a tiny "valley" thing that leads to a cave entrance, and if you go inside you eventually find the dude and can kill him and take his dong for your own use. If you go back to the worshiper at the shrine with the horse dong equipped you can either tell her the truth or lie and say you've been "chosen" as the god's champion; either way, you get to give her some good ol' horse cock pounding.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
The whole "god" thing is a scam, the shrine is hollow and there's a cave that leads up to it, and there's a dude that sticks his (horse) dick through the hole like a glory hole and does the "god" shtick so he can get free head. The scene where you suck his dick isn't done yet indeed, but there's an alternate sex scene with the questgiver/worshiper herself.

If you head Northeast from the shrine there's a tiny "valley" thing that leads to a cave entrance, and if you go inside you eventually find the dude and can kill him and take his dong for your own use. If you go back to the worshiper at the shrine with the horse dong equipped you can either tell her the truth or lie and say you've been "chosen" as the god's champion; either way, you get to give her some good ol' horse cock pounding.
Aww. The submit scene is what I was really hoping for >///<, but I guess this is something~

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Someone noticed the beautiful music?, or only thinking in .....? :D
A suggestion, a day-night cycle will be nice too.

Syndori

Mar 3, 2019

Do you have a screen of the entrance for the Horse dong plz?

Reactions: srg91

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Thank you Randy, I had to start again and eventually got fed up due to the map not working and my not remembering where other things were. I'll see what the next update brings

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Do you have a screen of the entrance for the Horse dong plz?
Just carry on south past the silver headed female who gives you the human appendage, there's a village there and the "temple" is there.
As an fyi, old saves don't appear to be completely compatible with the latest version, so you'll have to start again

Syndori

Mar 3, 2019
Just carry on south past the silver headed female who gives you the human appendage, there's a village there and the "temple" is there.
As an fyi, old saves don't appear to be completely compatible with the latest version, so you'll have to start again
South of the horse Dong shrine?
I've found the dong, thx

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018

Pardon my pestering but, after entering said cave there seems to be a golden gate blocking the way forward, do I need to go through the rest of the quest (the worshiper asks you to get a ritual urn from a merchant I can't find, so I went to this forum to see if I could find anything) in order to figure out he's a phony?
EDIT 1 : Nevermind, found the trail of blood, worshipper says south, she means south by southwest.
EDIT 2 : I now have 4 markers that tell me to find a suitable offering. Gold gates are still closed
EDIT 3 : Reloaded an old save, managed to start it over again, I've run into the same issue as in EDIT 2

Last edited:

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
South of the horse Dong shrine?
I've found the dong, thx
If you're using a save from an older version, you won't find anything.
You need to start again with the most up to date version of the game and the markers will show on your compass.
As I mentioned above, I got fed up with the game because starting again cost me my stuff and the hassle of searching for everything again is ANNOYING!

Reactions: srg91

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
I mean, people a free to like what they want and nothing personal to anyone, Im just kinda tired of hearing it everywhere U.U
See i could say the same about Horsedicks, Futas, Herms and all that kinda BS.
Because THAT i do really see everywhere these days. While Pregnancy, Impregnation and other similar things aren't really as common in games as you might think.

And yes. While it does annoy me or in all honesty even disgust me by now, i am also not that kinda person who wants other peoples kinks being denied all the time either. The only times i usually do start to voice my opinion about it is when all the herm/futa/horsedick or other crap stuff is forced onto you, making it impossible for you to avoid it.

So how about that?

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
See i could say the same about Horsedicks, Futas, Herms and all that kinda BS.
Because THAT i do really see everywhere these days. While Pregnancy, Impregnation and other similar things aren't really as common in games as you might think.

And yes. While it does annoy me or in all honesty even disgust me by now, i am also not that kinda person who wants other peoples kinks being denied all the time either. The only times i usually do start to voice my opinion about it is when all the herm/futa/horsedick or other crap stuff is forced onto you, making it impossible for you to avoid it.

So how about that?
Fair enough, I guess, though in this particular case Id say its more of a thing with there not being so much content rather than futa being forced. Ive no problem with it in any case, though I wish there was more where the PC is the sub ;)

AVeryDumbDude

Feb 23, 2019
after entering said cave there seems to be a golden gate blocking the way forward, do I need to go through the rest of the quest [...] in order to figure out he's a phony?
The golden gates don't actually open (dunno if that's only for now or they will just never open). You have to grab the vessel from the dead merchant and offer it to the pyre first, the voice will tell you to speak to the altar directly and that's where you can either blow him (scene not implemented for now) or ask some questions. Dunno if you have to actually pick the questions first or not, but once you're at that quest stage he will spawn in the small alcove with the cot to the left of the closed gate so you can just go back to the cave and off him.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
what you talking man lol the glory of gods sex scene says coming so it isnt there lol. Also what do you mean down the mountain there is mountain ranges all over the place
There should be like a underground cave/temple nearby where you can get the horsecock from killing a person and go back and talk to the Sasha girl where you get a scene where you can fuck her with it. Idk where I found it I was just wandering around nearby and a chest icon appeared, which I went there but it wasn't on top so I assume it was underneath.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
the underground cave is VERY close to that caged half dead/stone cat woman (east I think)
For now, the prize you get from that has only one use by the looks of it.

I decided to have another crack at reclaiming everything I had on my orignal save, which I achieved, though, like others, I am unable to achieve the sand quest due to its being 6m outside of the active game map :mad:

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Pardon my pestering but, after entering said cave there seems to be a golden gate blocking the way forward, do I need to go through the rest of the quest (the worshiper asks you to get a ritual urn from a merchant I can't find, so I went to this forum to see if I could find anything) in order to figure out he's a phony?
EDIT 1 : Nevermind, found the trail of blood, worshipper says south, she means south by southwest.
EDIT 2 : I now have 4 markers that tell me to find a suitable offering. Gold gates are still closed
EDIT 3 : Reloaded an old save, managed to start it over again, I've run into the same issue as in EDIT 2
As I said above, you CANNOT use a save from a previous game version, it will NOT work!
You need to start again from the beginning or critical game elements won't manifest.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
The gameplay is there, just needs proper insertion physics and it could be better than Wild Life.
Found myself exploring and collecting items even after I had my two hours of fun.

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
i cant find ahmes, the quest marker disappeared and i have no idea where to go. every time i try and retrace my steps to where i think she was i end up at the keystone so directions from there would be most helpful

edit: scratch that im stupid and was looking on the oposite side of the map, though i ran into another dilema, i wanna round out the collection of available dicks but the human one eludes me. from hints on how to do other things given by others im led to believe that the silver headed anubian on the road gives it to you, but when i speak to her she just shoos me away.

Last edited:

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
also if anyone reads this the sand is at the base of the cliff, jump off the side to your left where you get stuck and unable to go farther and follow the wall. ignore the marker its lying to you

AVeryDumbDude

Feb 23, 2019
i wanna round out the collection of available dicks but the human one eludes me. from hints on how to do other things given by others im led to believe that the silver headed anubian on the road gives it to you, but when i speak to her she just shoos me away.
She definitely gives you a free human dong, but she only does so once as part of the intro quest (which is unfinished right now). Did you start the quest first by talking to the slaver at the docks?

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes