DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Ergast, I searched the term to verify. "Ese" is a known Mexican Spanish slang term for "friend", commonly also referenced in the United States due to border proximity. I found .
It checks out, Mexican Spanish vs Spain Spanish. they are different in certain ways. And it makes sense a certain slang word wouldn't make it out there.

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Also a note on their discord:
"We've decided to trim the roadmap to only the "base game", this does not touch upon content we may wish to include in any post-release expansions. Finally it also doesn't include all the content we plan to port from UE4, as we didn't want to burn space with duplicated "we'll copy/paste this bit" text."

Also, as a reference for the Exotic NPCS, "Tokol" are apparently like goblins and "Sylvan" haven't been mentioned/described before. As for some of the others, here are the early reference pictures used when players voted for each NPC:
a.png

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone have an idea of how it works to support this dev, I wanted to know more because it has the avatar and the ascended one but I don't know what the difference is between the versions of the game.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone have an idea of how it works to support this dev, I wanted to know more because it has the avatar and the ascended one but I don't know what the difference is between the versions of the game.
That's kind of in flux at the moment so specific benefits for Patreon subscribers are ehhhh at best. My recommendation if you like the game is to buy it on Steam. If you want to help fund development, subscribe on Patreon for however much you want to support them for.

vork88

Aug 21, 2017
i love to see you can select different backgrounds to start the game as that give the game like multiple playthroughs like slave is the main one later can pick last of your family maybe next wondering traveler and so on they all effect how people see you

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
i love to see you can select different backgrounds to start the game as that give the game like multiple playthroughs like slave is the main one later can pick last of your family maybe next wondering traveler and so on they all effect how people see you
I don't want to kill your hopes but in RPGs questions of this type are typically one-offs for the player to build their character's identities in their heads, while the game mostly ignores the answer to this question because not only does it complicate quest / dialogue conditions unnecessarily but the player may have actually regretted that dialogue choice dozens of hours in and since games are designed to cater in dynamic fashion your character's identity is often built on many smaller choices you can pick in modular fashion.

Durguesh

May 29, 2019
Does anyone know a functional trainer for this game? I just want to explore soon to unlock the scenes. A trainer would speed things up.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes