Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone have a Mod or editted save, that lets you enlarge the assets more? ^^
Currently there is a problem with the "assets enlargement".
You can modify your character's body measurements using the Shrine's interface. But if you max up certain parameters (ass size, for example), the looks of your character will be reset when you load the game next time. The numerical values will remain the same as you have set them to, but the looks change back to average. And you'll have to revisit the Shrine to repeat the procedure just to restore the modified looks.

I guess it happens because the devs are trying to find a way of avoiding the clipping issues. (Take a look at the 2nd screenshot to see the sword not compatible with the ass.)

So, I suppose that if you edit the parameters to make certain body parts even bigger, their visual representations may be back to normal upon restart, and you'll have to edit saves again and again.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Currently there is a problem with the "assets enlargement".
You can modify your character's body measurements using the Shrine's interface. But if you max up certain parameters (ass size, for example), the looks of your character will be reset when you load the game next time. The numerical values will remain the same as you have set them to, but the looks change back to average. And you'll have to revisit the Shrine to repeat the procedure just to restore the modified looks.

I guess it happens because the devs are trying to find a way of avoiding the clipping issues. (Take a look at the 2nd screenshot to see the sword not compatible with the ass.)

So, I suppose that if you edit the parameters to make certain body parts even bigger, their visual representations may be back to normal upon restart, and you'll have to edit saves again and again.
Well, The settings isn't what I would have considered large to begin with. :?

Dirtyfrank

Mar 12, 2018
Hm, I like the game but the UE5 version feels like a massive downgrade. Gameplay has completely changed, but not in a good way imho.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I know we get warned to save... but come on these type of games have such a common save system and respawn mechanic that it just doesn't quite register that I need to save once i really start getting into it and become immersed in the game... An entire 2 hours just gone... *Poof* even before i got to the character creator... The fact that I can lose that progress so easily is just bad game design and quite frankly brought my journey with this game to a hard and fast stop. I just can not be bothered to go through all that again now. The game desperately needs a mechanic to respawn at campfires if you die and not be entirely reliant on a manual save system (not even autosaves implemented, come on dev!)

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Players blame the game for their inability to use the Save/Load button manually... where is this world coming to?! o_O

I'm afraid, the humanity is doomed. :cry:

For the record, the game autosaves every time you enter a dungeon or at some other crucial point.
Random internet person seeks clout because they have nothing better to do than mock genuine and fair criticism... What is the world coming to?!

For the record there were no dungeons or " crucial points " that resulted in an autosave on the path the developer led me down during my first two hours of the game. Also when you get kicked back to start of the game after dying without a save the game bugs out and the quests don't load so you can't do anything...

For a game that is entirely inspired by the many other well established and functional survival games out there that all use the same if not similar mechanics... The dev should have expected players to play the game in a similar fashion to how they play the other games e.g. not manually saving every 5 minutes and not losing all their progress upon death.

I've already given your response more credit than it deserves but, I'm always perfectly happy to elaborate on my points if you still genuinely believe I'm somehow in the wrong here.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Random internet person seeks clout because they have nothing better to do than mock genuine and fair criticism... What is the world coming to?!

For the record there were no dungeons or " crucial points " that resulted in an autosave on the path the developer led me down during my first two hours of the game. Also when you get kicked back to start of the game after dying without a save the game bugs out and the quests don't load so you can't do anything...

For a game that is entirely inspired by the many other well established and functional survival games out there that all use the same if not similar mechanics... The dev should have expected players to play the game in a similar fashion to how they play the other games e.g. not manually saving every 5 minutes and not losing all their progress upon death.

I've already given your response more credit than it deserves but, I'm always perfectly happy to elaborate on my points if you still genuinely believe I'm somehow in the wrong here.
It isn't "fair" to criticize a game because of your own laziness. If you do play these well established and functional survival games, then you would know to save often and have multiples. Just accept the mistake and learn from it.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
It's better play on U4 or U5 i really don't know which version is better?
U4 version has more content but they stopped developing it to focus on U5, which has less content but it's active and is more recent. If you're curious just play U4 until you finish all the content then go to U5.

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
U4 version has more content but they stopped developing it to focus on U5, which has less content but it's active and is more recent. If you're curious just play U4 until you finish all the content then go to U5.
There is alot of content?

Msurikqp79

Mar 30, 2021
It isn't "fair" to criticize a game because of your own laziness. If you do play these well established and functional survival games, then you would know to save often and have multiples. Just accept the mistake and learn from it.
the real problem is when this happens quests and stuff bug out so they're stuck

May 25, 2022
Hey guys I am playing the UE5 version. I would like to know if any veterans of this game think I should try UE4 next. Is there any different content? Thank you!

OniMech

Jul 24, 2024
Hey guys I am playing the UE5 version. I would like to know if any veterans of this game think I should try UE4 next. Is there any different content? Thank you!
UE4 version is pretty much a vertical slice of theirs, while UE5 is the end product they want to have as a finale, slowly buidling it up with a lot of detail.
You can play UE4 version to see the game as a pitched concept - it has many sex opportunities, some story with quests, working solid combat, dungeons. Ultimately it doesn't feel like a truly united project that leads somewhere but currently it has 4xTimes more content than UE5. At some point it kind of just ends (naturally) leaving you wanting more.
Is it much different to UE5? In general UE4 feels like the same project that prioritizes quantity over quality in comparison to UE5 but it's still a solid 3D indie unfinished game.
Unlike UE5 though UE4 has sex scenes with a Naga, with a Void being, with a Centaur and with a Wyvern (feral dragon). Which are the biggest differences that matter imo. I would suggest to try it even if just to experience these opportunities.

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes