Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Thank you for your quick answer !
Indeed the CONFIG you send me works perfectly.
So far i can't find any problem with it.
But it is still strange that i can't config by myself in game lol.
Glad it worked. The UE5 build is mostly busted so some stuff has to be changed manually in the actual config files to apply, for example, the sensitivity sliders for both mouse and controller don't work ingame.
Anyway, enjoy !

I wanted to ask, was there anyway to get more essence in game if you wanted to unlock any more morphs in the current version?
You have to find small obelisks scattered around the playable areas, there's probably a guide here or on Steam to show you the locations. Alternatively, completing the "If It Bleeds" quest gives you a good chunk.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonZeta

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
guy, I think all link for UE5 version are dead
The Terminal and MixDrop links are still live, but the other two are dead. This site has a rule about a minimum of three viable links to any download, so anytime this happens you should report the OP with an explanation that there are fewer than three working download links and for what version (if necessary, like here) that applies.

Edit: OP was updated after I did as advised.

Last edited:

B1RB

May 30, 2022
The Terminal and MixDrop links are still live, but the other two are dead. This site has a rule about a minimum of three viable links to any download, so anytime this happens you should report the OP with an explanation that there are fewer than three working download links and for what version (if necessary, like here) that applies.

Edit: OP was updated after I did as advised.
Mixdrop gives me a secure connection failure and terminal gives me error 403. None of the other sites work for UE5 download for me either. Been checking daily to see if they have been fixed yet.

Reactions: xossiplover485

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
anybody knows a way to get infinite character creation points
I have a very basic WIP cheat table that edits attribute points (character creation points) and essence points.

(this table is for UE5 2023 12 20 AKA v0.5.12) V0.21

EDIT1: V0.4 = You now can change attribute points main stats manually, currently only useful to increase statistics (aka fire resistence, hp, etc) by a lot, while keeping the actual main stats low.

EDIT2: V0.4.1 = Updated pointers for main stats. The previous ones were broken.

EDIT3: 0.4.2 = Updated pointers for main stats again. The previous ones were broken again.

Last edited:

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
how do i use the file inside?
1- Download the program .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3.5- ???

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I think the UE5 version is a huge downgrade.

* It looks worse (even on max settings)
* The start with the mask is annoying
* I don't like all this wandering corpses
* less colorful

I can understand why they do that, but I don't like it.
One, its a literal work in progress and port isn't complete. Its written everywhere. Two, the combat is much better. Three, I don't know where or what settings your using the the frames and graphics quality is better for me. Lastly, you can get the mask of in 10 minutes, likely a lot faster if you speedrun it. Its actually nice to give some context via the quest rather than just plant you in the middle of of everything without context. But then again I actually like plot and story...

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
One, its a literal work in progress and port isn't complete. Its written everywhere. Two, the combat is much better. Three, I don't know where or what settings your using the the frames and graphics quality is better for me. Lastly, you can get the mask of in 10 minutes, likely a lot faster if you speedrun it. Its actually nice to give some context via the quest rather than just plant you in the middle of of everything without context. But then again I actually like plot and story...
None of that is particularly worth arguing over since they're non-objective assessments based on personal preferences. As they say - the customer is always right in matters of taste. Both the UE4 and UE5 versions have a lot of issues with them, and they're different enough that there will always be disagreement over which is "better" when it comes to personal preferences like set design and story layout.

EvilReFlex

Nov 27, 2018
One, its a literal work in progress and port isn't complete.
And? The same also counts for the UE4 Version.
I have a very good PC and can play both with all settings on max.
But the UE5 version looks just worse, less colors, UE4 version was a bit more reddish.
The camera in sex scenes is just totally garbage.

But anyway, lets wait for future update, I already love the pregnancy content and hope this feature get much more content like a breeding game inside the game.

Carnal Instinct UE4 and UE5 comparation, Gameplay 2-19 screenshot.png
(image is from a youtube video)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrStal0ne

ReikuYin

Nov 15, 2019
None of that is particularly worth arguing over since they're non-objective assessments based on personal preferences. As they say - the customer is always right in matters of taste. Both the UE4 and UE5 versions have a lot of issues with them, and they're different enough that there will always be disagreement over which is "better" when it comes to personal preferences like set design and story layout.
Not important to the game but lordy! You are one of few I've seen that use that Customer is always right quote as it was intended.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
And? The same also counts for the UE4 Version.
I have a very good PC and can play both with all settings on max.
But the UE5 version looks just worse, less colors, UE4 version was a bit more reddish.
The camera in sex scenes is just totally garbage.

But anyway, lets wait for future update, I already love the pregnancy content and hope this feature get much more content like a breeding game inside the game.

View attachment 3265515
(image is from a youtube video)
If your ground textures look like that in UE5, something isn't right because that's not how it looks for me. Not saying its your fault or machine, might be a overlooked hardware compatibility bug.

Unknow_XY

Nov 7, 2017
I bring two new bugs for developers to fix.

In the video, an area in the desert(show in the map below) made shooting arrows from the bow ineffective as they stayed stuck in the air, unable to hit anything.
currently bugged arrow don't fly area1.png

Also in the video, we have new lore, the scorpions, W'tagi(I need a new pair of glasses:KEK:) Q'tagi as they are called, descend from the heavens??!!.

Last edited:

mancuskaj

Sep 29, 2017
The... the centaurs aren't in this version, 0.5.12, they are only added in 0.5.13?? Also, are there seriously only human and horse cock equippable? The UE5 version has barely any content lmao.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cobalt (aka James)
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes