Doggboss9816

Nov 9, 2021
So, I managed to complete all the available quests, though it took quite a few restarts from different saves. Almost every instance of the game was bugged either here or there.

It seems to me that using campfires for teleporting may somehow interfere with the quests: as if some markers are randomly reset while the world gets updated.

For example, it took 4 tries to finish the Prodigal Son quest: I had to redo everything from scratch running all the way back and forth, never resorting to fast travel.

Another test: I made a save before bidding farewell to Ameni. Loaded it, the Anubites were still there. But as soon as I used the campfire to port away then get back, they were gone.
Please share your save files

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Please share your save files
The "All Sex Scenes Available" game save

unzip to *\*\AppData\Local\Carnal_Instinct_UE5\Saved\SaveGames

launch the game, click Play --> Continue

Notes:

1. There are two almost finished quests which you can turn in and gain the rewards.

Travel to Kusma and talk to Mesatnofreht to complete the "No Rest for the Wicked" quest.
Alternatively, you can just consume the Night Lotus and receive a ton of Essence, but then Mesatnofreht will keep cursing you for being a greedy junkie.

2. Use the Sceptre to teleport to the Shrine.
Communicate with the Shrine to attach a dick or transform to a male.

3. Travel to the Anubites Temple, talk to Priestess Ameni then to Captain Asim to finish the quest.

Now, return to Ameni to have sex with her before she's gone.

4. The oral scene with Damaris is repeatable. Just visit her in the Tavern and choose the "Talk" option.

5. Find Samia on a small island to impregnate her and watch her belly grow. This can be done repeatedly.
She may be a bit grumpy about that though.

6. Visit the Centaurus family to have sex with them. Iva is always ready, but Alkippe is picky.
You have to maximize your Presence (charisma) first, for that purpose either use the potion or equip the Herder's Mask (check your inventory, both should be there). According to Alkippe, you may impregnate her once. But, unlike Samia, she won't display any signs of that.

7. Travel to Ikenni Villa to have sex with Mera.
In the same house there is the Bored Handmaiden always willing to give a blowjob.
Also, there is a male adept in the Anubites camp nearby, but that jackal looks so gay I won't recommend approaching him (unless you really want to find out what he's up to).

8. While in a female form, visit Desu Quay regularly and interact with Moswen to help repopulate Sabu.

9. Finally, there's always the Pleasure Island with a dozen adepts offering all kinds of sex for free.

10. I've missed out a couple quests in the slavers' area (Bulls Shield) and probably some mini quests in the rest of the world. You can do them when you feel like it, which includes catching and selling slaves (this is as much as you can do to them in the current version of the game, since the devs haven't added the content they anounced earlier, i.e. slave training and such).

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
does anyone know how to unlock or reset the mission with the bugged captain asim?
I was still waiting since april that maybe they would fix that bug but it remains, always bugged even in the new versions, so I was hoping that someone had a way to fix it so I don't have to start all over again.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
does anyone know how to unlock or reset the mission with the bugged captain asim?
I was still waiting since april that maybe they would fix that bug but it remains, always bugged even in the new versions, so I was hoping that someone had a way to fix it so I don't have to start all over again.
Are you using old saves from the previous version?
And what exactly is wrong with the captain in the latest version?

P.S. (Just in case) Earlier I've posted the save I made right after starting the Anubites quest:
https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-2024-10-17-team-carnal-instinct.65211/post-15150243

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes