CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Im stuck in this part too, how did you advance after searching for survivors?
The quest works fine, I just spent an hour or two starting a new game on the most recent version 2024-10-16 and just completed that quest.

You have to enter the big round building and talk to the merchant (Damaris) there. It is next to the campsite at the center of the town.

There isn't a quest marker guiding you to them.

Enter the building and talk to Damaris, one of the options should have a quest symbol by it. There is a sword she talks about losing and you need to go find the sword, it is stuck in one of the cursed statues. I cannot remember the compass direction, but when you walk out of that building you need to head straight ahead and a bit to the right, the cursed statue you are looking for is near the water.

sazaar

May 2, 2017
The quest works fine, I just spent an hour or two starting a new game on the most recent version 2024-10-16 and just completed that quest.

You have to enter the big round building and talk to the merchant (Damaris) there. It is next to the campsite at the center of the town.

There isn't a quest marker guiding you to them.

Enter the building and talk to Damaris, one of the options should have a quest symbol by it. There is a sword she talks about losing and you need to go find the sword, it is stuck in one of the cursed statues. I cannot remember the compass direction, but when you walk out of that building you need to head straight ahead and a bit to the right, the cursed statue you are looking for is near the water.
The sword was never found. The developer didn't have enough brains to put a marker. Has anyone found it??

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
waiting for a save that lets me still experience the quests but unlocks all items and max level. Is there a save editor somewhere?

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
The ''no rest for the wicked'' quest is bugged for me, can't interact with any of the cistern entrances. Tried all 3 of them multiple times and gathered all the other ingredients first just to be sure

Reactions: GladiusArcturus

Karamursel77

Feb 25, 2023
"Ikenni Köşkü'ndeki Sorunlar" görevi bende çalışmıyor, çavuşun göreve devam edebilmesi için herhangi bir diyalog seçeneği yok.
[/ALINTI]
If you took the game save from somewhere else, there is a problem or it does not accept the old save. I made it from scratch. The mission is opened. Do the 2 main missions that are required, then go back to the same area. The mission is opened..

Karamursel77

Feb 25, 2023
I'm stuck on Damaris. I did everything correctly. When I try to talk again, only sex comes up. Either the mission ends or it will wait until the next update. Anyone who has information or can pass it, please.

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
Hi, it's a me! Your brother!
that's very funny xD
though just in case you are my brother and you're just trying to make it funny then
1. you should be working not texting here!!
2. I made Sukiyaki today for when you get home
3. I'll reconsider about giving you my v-card if you get home before I'm sleeping
but I'm pretty sure you're not my brother anyway xD

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I'm stuck on Damaris. I did everything correctly. When I try to talk again, only sex comes up. Either the mission ends or it will wait until the next update. Anyone who has information or can pass it, please.
"After picking the relationship option, pick 'Let's take this slowly...' to enter another kissing scene, this time followed up by a facesitting one.

As of v0.5.201 this is the current end of the quest (though the quest itself doesn't end to keep it open for future addtions). (current) Quest complete!"

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes