Epicgaymer21

Nov 26, 2022
Game-Breaking Bug
Has anyone else experienced this issue? I've played the game for over 10 hours and was working on the "No Rest for the Wicked" quest. I quick-saved and quit for a break, but when I returned and hit "continue," the game sent me back to Pleasure Island, where all my levels and progress were gone. I had already completed quests like "Behold, Home from Home," "Lost and Found," "My Brother's Keeper," "The Stuff No One Thinks About," and "Welcome to the Fold." No matter which save file I load, it still takes me back to Pleasure Island.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Game-Breaking Bug
Has anyone else experienced this issue? I've played the game for over 10 hours and was working on the "No Rest for the Wicked" quest. I quick-saved and quit for a break, but when I returned and hit "continue," the game sent me back to Pleasure Island, where all my levels and progress were gone. I had already completed quests like "Behold, Home from Home," "Lost and Found," "My Brother's Keeper," "The Stuff No One Thinks About," and "Welcome to the Fold." No matter which save file I load, it still takes me back to Pleasure Island.
Not sure if this is related to your problem and/or will help but here you go.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
From what I remember, this game was a large area around a lake with few spots where you can find npc which some have small quests and or animations. With not much more in terms of content. I played a long time ago.
Is the game different now ? Does it have a story outside of the introduction ? Is there more than walking around and pressing on npc ?

PenisMan69*

Dec 15, 2022
Game-Breaking Bug
I am also having an issue the the save function not working and just returning me way back to the first campfire but nobody has given me a solution yet

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
I've just found out I can't repeat the boss fight with Felreq anymore.

In the previous version, it was possible to farm Felreq repeateadly to earn extra Ability Points (necessary to learn new spells).
After the update, the NPC Utnas (that used to summon Felreq) becomes non-interactive after completing the Masquerade quest. It would be ok, should they have added another boss that grants ability points, but I guess they haven't.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Some of the minor bugs I encountered in the latest update:

1. I could not complete the Troubles at the Ikenni Villa quest on the first try, because the quest marker disappeared as soon as I approached sergeant Tabu, and the sergeant won't start the dialogue. Reloading the game helped though.

2. After impregnating Samia, there was no dialogue option anymore. She just kept repeating her regular phrases. Pressing "E" would not work. Here too, I had to reload the game to make her interactive again.

3. The Golden Bedlah armor seems invisible.

- - -

And now, the lesser bug which I find the most annoying since it's been there since the earliest UE5 versions, yet it's still there:

the customized body shape gets visually reset to the default silhouette after every restart!
So, it takes another visit to the Shrine to restore the desired look.

And, finally, the impregnation counter is still "N/A" (in the character info). How diffucult would it be for the devs to activate it? I mean, it is not as complex as calculating the EXP or collected coins!

Doggboss9816

Nov 9, 2021
Some of the minor bugs I encountered in the latest update:

1. I could not complete the Troubles at the Ikenni Villa quest on the first try, because the quest marker disappeared as soon as I approached sergeant Tabu, and the sergeant won't start the dialogue. Reloading the game helped though.

2. After impregnating Samia, there was no dialogue option anymore. She just kept repeating her regular phrases. Pressing "E" would not work. Here too, I had to reload the game to make her interactive again.

3. The Golden Bedlah armor seems invisible.

- - -

And now, the lesser bug which I find the most annoying since it's been there since the earliest UE5 versions, yet it's still there:

the customized body shape gets visually reset to the default silhouette after every restart!
So, it takes another visit to the Shrine to restore the desired look.

And, finally, the impregnation counter is still "N/A" (in the character info). How diffucult would it be for the devs to activate it? I mean, it is not as complex as calculating the EXP or collected coins!
Can u share your saved files? i repeated the Troubles at the Ikenni Villa quest like 20 times and i did not get the extra dialogues from sergeant Tabu.

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes