BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
Try reading the thread, perhaps? This thread is on the latest version that can reasonably be distributed (Steam) because the Patreon builds have uncracked protection. Not only that, the developers DMCA any download provider that will accept DMCA requests, so we will never be able to maintain a MEGA link for this game.
ANY WAY it doesnt matter, 70 mb only

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
01.png

Hi all,

We're well into July and it's time for the first update of the month - it's a little later than we've hoped as we've had a significant period of staff sickness. Thankfully everyone is back at work now and we're cracking on with development at our usual pace.

Our biggest chunk of workload so far has been into the work-in-progress camp systems - from Alchemy and Crafting to the selection of cosmetics to customise your new home. The tents pictured are the placeholder meshes, and aren't yet playable, but they'll drop in the second update of the month.

The world has also greatly increased in size; though there is little in these new areas yet, they're essential in a huge new quest that we're developing. We're playing this very close to our chest, so whilst you can already see the world shaping up, the exact purpose of this area will remain TOP SECRET for the time being.

What is already playable is some of the new weapons that will plug into our crafting system - Daggers and Swords. Both of these new weapon types feature entirely new animations and models - with the potential to upgrade both their visuals and stats later this month in the Ascended update.

Our cast are more immersive than ever, with Esi, Tuvan, and Anubite #69 now fully voiced (Khaba joins them later this month). The world is coming to life too, with Desert Cats now hunting in the foothills of Sabu - for now they're little more than a nuisance but once crafting is implemented they'll soon become a valuable resource.

In addition we've implemented some new cloth shaders and fabric patterns to start improving the visual fidelity of the docks and surrounding area. These add some much needed subtle detail and further enhance the "lived-in" appearance of the God Queen's domain.

02.png

Finally we're in the process of updating the roadmap to reflect the desires of the community, based on the recent poll. There will be both winners and losers, but we can confirm that Character Customisation and the Dynamic Sex System are now both very near the top of the pile. Some things will shift later in the year to accommodate these being brought forward, so look out for the revised version of the roadmap along with the Ascended Update later in July.

We know that this is a game-heavy update, with new combat mechanics and the prerequisites for huge new systems, but with the Dynamic Sex System moving so much further up the queue there are now some very, very sexy months ahead.

Thank you so much for your support, and especially the kind messages sent for our sick team members during their absence. We're now in the relentless march from pre-alpha to alpha and it won't be long now. None of this would be possible without each and every one of you. As for us, we must get back to the wheel of pain and press on with the camp...

Onward, for the God Queen!

Team Carnal Instinct

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog, v0.2.84

• Added Item - "Bronze Longsword"
  • Added Item - "Bronze Daggers"
  • Added new foot IK system for enemies
  • Added new SFX for new weapons
  • Added new animation sets for new weapons
  • Added VO for NPC - "Tuvan"
  • Added VO for NPC - "Esi"
  • Added VO for NPC - "Anubite Guard" (sex scene)
  • Added improvements to the save game system
  • Added the ability to slightly pan the player camera (Use Alt + Scroll Wheel)
  • Added new cloth materials and fabric shaders
  • Added new enemy type - "Desert Cat"
  • Fixed issue with the world map flickering popups occasionally
  • Fixed a bug where rolling into water could cause you to not register as swimming
  • Fixed a bug where the Void Spirit's sex scene would appear before she has been spawned
  • Fixed an issue with swapping to human male form
  • Fixed issue with the vendor allowing the player to run around during conversation
  • Fixed "With Bells On" choice being available from Nepthys without finishing the quest
  • Changed environmental visuals including changes to our SSGI and new foliage
  • Changed the combat movement speed
  • Changed item stats to include stamina cost per attack
  • Changed world to add new areas for upcoming major questline

Aug 26, 2019
How do I actually install the game? Every time i try to get in after following the instruictions on the main page I get an error telling me I'm not a patron, and I don't know how to install the patreon crack.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
How do I actually install the game? Every time i try to get in after following the instruictions on the main page I get an error telling me I'm not a patron, and I don't know how to install the patreon crack.
You either download one of the (somewhat out of date, but actually cracked) Steam versions, subscribe to the developers' Patreon, or hope someone figures out how to crack the in-game DRM rather than just the launcher's DRM on the Patreon builds.

Reactions: Darkwolves603

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
to get a up to date game is now nigh impossible at this its best to just give up and let it go. Cause no one will be seeing a update coming out your better off looking at other games then trying to download this one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shura Matoi

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
to get a up to date game is now nigh impossible at this its best to just give up and let it go. Cause no one will be seeing a update coming out your better off looking at other games then trying to download this one
Completely agree with you, forget this game for a while and possibly release a crack new versions just need time or a steampunk version will come in a month or 2.

Reactions: Ssato243

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
some skins and dicks
essentially cosmetics
I see, thanks then. I'm probably going to hold off on trying out this game then. It seems like another one of those cases where they put it on steam and a patreon but don't update one of them as much.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I see, thanks then. I'm probably going to hold off on trying out this game then. It seems like another one of those cases where they put it on steam and a patreon but don't update one of them as much.
they actually have a solid release schedule, twice amonth on patreon (for two different tiers) and every 3 months on steam

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
they actually have a solid release schedule, twice a month on patreon (for two different tiers) and every 3 months on steam
It cost 30$ on steam and they get the 2.3 version

It cost 10$ on patreon and they get the latest version(2.8)

Crazy....

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
they actually have a solid release schedule, twice amonth on patreon (for two different tiers) and every 3 months on steam
Gonna have to correct you, ", twice amonth on patreon" his patreon page says:

• Access to latest monthly uncensored Patron-only builds with more features

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Gonna have to correct you, ", twice amonth on patreon" his patreon page says:

• Access to latest monthly uncensored Patron-only builds with more features
Whoever buys the steam version is an idiot, they're paying more than the Ascended One tier and getting less content....

EDIT: By the statement above I meant that at it's current state it's simply not worth it, especially not when you can get more content on patreon for 10$. If you want to support the dev that's fine, but I wouldn't recommend it!

Last edited:

Ouchmaker

Aug 9, 2018
Whoever buys the steam version is an idiot, they're paying more than the Ascended One tier and getting less content....
Yeah, crazy to pay $30 once and get stable updates 4 times a year when you can pay $10 a month for a year for a total of $120 for 12 updates, with no guarantee they all are completely stable.

The only part where it might matter is on the content that might get cut on the Steam version, and even then any decent developer would offer a free workaround for people who have the Steam version once the full game has launched. Which, considering the amount of content that can be added to this game, is atleast 15 months ($150) away, most likely more.

But hey, you do you, pay for whichever version you want, just don't be a moron who calls others idiots for choosing the "wrong" method to support the developers. You don't want to be an asshat who does something as stupid as that. Just my opinion though.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Yeah, crazy to pay $30 once and get stable updates 4 times a year when you can pay $10 a month for a year for a total of $120 for 12 updates, with no guarantee they all are completely stable.

The only part where it might matter is on the content that might get cut on the Steam version, and even then any decent developer would offer a free workaround for people who have the Steam version once the full game has launched. Which, considering the amount of content that can be added to this game, is atleast 15 months ($150) away, most likely more.

But hey, you do you, pay for whichever version you want, just don't be a moron who calls others idiots for choosing the "wrong" method to support the developers. You don't want to be an asshat who does something as stupid as that. Just my opinion though.
Oh really?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not my sole opinion that the game is practically a demo and definitely not worth 30 bucks. I didn't mean any disrespect by saying, " Whoever buys the steam version is an idiot, they're paying more than the Ascended One tier and getting less content.... ". I worded it wrong, I meant that at it's current state it's simply not worth it, especially not when you can get more content on patreon for 10$.

I do agree that getting the steam version is the best option, but not for a game with so little content. Hell, the quality can't even be properly gauged yet because the sex animations aren't complete(For example, the Secret Admirer animation doesn't even have a cum scene yet).

Also, keep in mind that the dev could have gave steam users the latest versions as a beta(Meaning that they could download either the more stable version, or the newest version). Of course, the dev won't do that because that would mean he wouldn't have many patreons when they can buy the game once and have access to the newest version!

TLDR; The game is pretty barebones at the moment and why should you waste 30$ on the game when you get more scenes for paying 10$? Hell, why buy the game at all?!? The quality can't be gauged because of how incomplete the animations and quests are at the moment, so you may regret your purchase later!

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek
4.00 star(s) 85 Votes