Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
guys can you make a male protagonist or it's just futa/dickgirl?
guys pls i want to download this but it has misleading screenshots and conflicting tags and now im scared pls help
(emojis won't help me thx Sypheria)
My experience is with the steam build, but here's the content:

The game currently features furries, scalies as well as centaurs, nagas, and most of the npc population is human female bodies with feline or dragon heads.

The player starts as a human female body with a feline mask head. Character customization is done by finding or purchasing body parts that you swap/equip. Cocks, balls (yes, seperate equip), feline/dragon bodies and heads as well as the human heads. There is a human penis you get from the 1st quest as a reward. It is possible to become a bald human male, but you need to find the urn that contains that transformation. After that, it is freely swappable just like everything else. The urn is located in a slaver camp southwest of your starting point, you will know the location because there is a man and a woman strapped to public-use stocks with a guard standing nearby you will offer use of the 2 to you. The urn is sitting on top of some boxes near the slaves.

Reactions: InfinityKnives

Sypheria

Nov 6, 2019
guys pls i want to download this but it has misleading screenshots and conflicting tags and now im scared pls help
(emojis won't help me thx Sypheria)
I wasn't trying to help you, because it was blatantly obvious that you didn't even give a cursory glance at previous topics of conversation. I'm surprised you noticed my facepalm reaction, seeing as you missed this exact conversation on every page for the last thirty pages. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ButtNumz

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
I just hope that maybe some day we will get Patreon one leaked. It doesn't feel right playing a version with things taken out of it.

Unless there is a way to add Patreon only things to Steam release and someone could leak that "modded" version

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I just hope that maybe some day we will get Patreon one leaked. It doesn't feel right playing a version with things taken out of it.

Unless there is a way to add Patreon only things to Steam release and someone could leak that "modded" version
if you looked back at the thread a bit, you would know that we're stuck with steam version because patreon version has DRM solution that so far has proven itself effective

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
if you looked back at the thread a bit, you would know that we're stuck with steam version because patreon version has DRM solution that so far has proven itself effective
I know. Although I wonder if it would be possible to copy the patreon only assets and add them to the steam version. But I guess that DRM protects that too.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I know. Although I wonder if it would be possible to copy the patreon only assets and add them to the steam version. But I guess that DRM protects that too.
I'm fairly sure it's more complicated than copying files from version to version

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

For reference, there are precisely two things removed from Steam, and both are in the group of the largest size of cocks available to players. All cocks in the same size group function interchangeably aside from visuals, and these are the two that are held back from Steam:
Bg008.png Bg015.png
On the other hand, these six items are mechanically equivalent and available on Steam:
As an additional note, the first one of those six, the Draquine Manhood, was originally Patreon-only, but is now available on Steam as well, having been replaced in the Patreon-only tier by the enchanted variant above.

And seriously, moralize all you want about removing things out of the game, I don't think it's egregious at all in this case. Patreon subscribers are paying a monthly subscription and actively funding the game's development. Thanking them for being willing to pay so much for the game with just a few cosmetic options is *dramatically* less than most developers with subscriber-only content will do.

That is 25% of available large cocks, yes. 14% of all available cocks in the game, even. But it's 2% of available cosmetic items overall, 0% of available quests, 0% of available camp upgrades, 0% of available locations, 0% of available sex scenes, etc. How many developers have you seen that lock their subscriber bonuses down to that little?

Last edited:

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
For reference, there are precisely two things removed from Steam, and both are in the group of the largest size of cocks available to players. All cocks in the same size group function interchangeably aside from visuals, and these are the two that are held back from Steam:
On the other hand, these six items are mechanically equivalent and available on Steam:
As an additional note, the first one of those six, the Draquine Manhood, was originally Patreon-only, but is now available on Steam as well, having been replaced in the Patreon-only tier by the enchanted variant above.

And seriously, moralize all you want about removing things out of the game, I don't think it's egregious at all in this case. Patreon subscribers are paying a monthly subscription and actively funding the game's development. Thanking them for being willing to pay so much for the game with just a few cosmetic options is *dramatically* less than most developers with subscriber-only content will do.

That is 25% of available large cocks, yes. 14% of all available cocks in the game, even. But it's 2% of available cosmetic items overall, 0% of available quests, 0% of available camp upgrades, 0% of available locations, 0% of available sex scenes, etc. How many developers have you seen that lock their subscriber bonuses down to that little?
Okay (I actually thought there was more), but I was also thinking about stuff added in future builds, but yeah, I guess that's not feasible. It just sucks that it will be at the very least a year before it can go to beta at best and this 3 month patches on steam will be everything here.

Reactions: Ssato243

nech

Jan 29, 2018
the assets are already there, the issue is the non-patreon version doesn't put them in-world; BUT if you get a game save with it from a previous patreon version and then load the save in a public steam version, it works.

the assets are there file wise so the save loads and you can pull those assets out of inventory and use them.

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
While I agree it's pretty insignificant, other developers I've seen that lock content behind Patreon are also ones whose non-Patreon versions are free. The options in this one are "pay" or "pay more". The only comparable things I can think of are backers-exclusive rewards from crowdfunded projects, which are a one-time payment, or straight up DLC, which are more for big, established developers and nobody likes anyway.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes