Doger333i

Apr 17, 2023
Does anyone have a save of version 0.3.64?

I have been left with the only mission that I am missing that is called "BLOOD SCRIPT" and I cannot advance because certain NPCs do not appear.
I would appreciate if the other missions are completed since I only got stuck with this one.

Thank you.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I have a problem with the task There is no rest for the wicked namely I am supposed to talk to an acolyte but there is no marker on the map and in the camp that should be there she is not there either any ideas?

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Full human lore just dropped on kemono! Its the biggest possible middle finger to people wanting full humans in the game and I respect that.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Full human lore just dropped on kemono! Its the biggest possible middle finger to people wanting full humans in the game and I respect that.
Sounds like furry cope to me, ironically contradicting other things hinting at the corruptions caused by lies and "ascension".
Not sure if thats worse than the irony of the fact a number of characters are just human bodies with a furry head.

Having proper interchangeable parts, ears, eyes, nose, tongue, teeth... would only benefit the game. Especially in the case of the player gaining "ascension" as they explore and develop in the game.
Seems to be more what they are hinting at.

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
Sounds like furry cope to me, ironically contradicting other things hinting at the corruptions caused by lies and "ascension".
Not sure if thats worse than the irony of the fact a number of characters are just human bodies with a furry head.

Having proper interchangeable parts, ears, eyes, nose, tongue, teeth... would only benefit the game. Especially in the case of the player gaining "ascension" as they explore and develop in the game.
Seems to be more what they are hinting at.
Seems to me they've gone the route where full humans are treated way differently and most of them are permanently stuck in their bindings. It would be incredibly difficult to give the player the option to go full human, since the NPC's would need to react to that choice, through it does give interesting opportunities for freeing full humans, or a separate route/ending where you regain full humanity. That or they go non-committal like Lilith's throne does, with just a few events taking it into account.

Reactions: MrStal0ne

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
any update?
The first post in this thread has links to a steam page, a patreon, a subscribestar, and the developers' own website, which are all places the developer will post news to when the game updates. Even if some of the news itself is inaccessible, you can see whether or not posts have been made. While it isn't linked in the OP, they also have a that pretty much only ever tweets for updates and news.

The most recent update for this game was three days ago, which is a bugfixed subscriber build that makes new content accessible at a lower tier. Due to the protections on those builds, they will not be shared in this thread. The most recent update relevant to this thread is the Steam update from last month, which is already downloadable from the OP. The next update on Steam is likely to be sometime in June, due to that being the end of the current quarter.

Dec 2, 2022
This game have any bondage elements? Will it? I would love to see moments where we can get tied up. Something like the devious loot series from skyrim would fit this game so well.

Niteriver

Feb 23, 2023
I cant launch the game, all i get is black screen with "physx>cpu" in top left corner for a minute and then it crushes.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes