TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
1recompress.png

Looking for the launcher? Click here to download it.
Hey all,

We're here with the second update of the month; we have the Naga NPC in - ready for her 'snuggles' later in May - as well as a new genital option, new weapon, more Concubine Adept action (patent pending), and more!

The world has again grown, fleshing out toward the Tomb of the Ascended for the next boss fight and major story progress. This is reflected in the new worldmap, extending the area covered to encompass the new zones.

1map.png

The Void Spirit has now moved to a mysterious ruin, something you'll need to explore the main story to uncover. For those of you who wish to know more of the lore of Sabu, Nepthys (our favourite voluptuous crocodile lady) can now cover some of the ancient history, as well as send you onwards in the main story - setting the scene for next month's miniboss encounter with the Tomb Guardian.

1tomb.png

In terms of sexual content there's a huge new genital option to add to the roster of implausibly large endowments; the Void Titan Manhood now joins the ranks. Aesthetically it's very similar to the Void Spirit, and of average proportions... for a much larger creature than the Player.

We also have two alternate variants of scenes for the concubine trio; facesitting and table sex (player penetrated). Both of these scenes work for females and futa (including large-cock futa).

1naga.png

For those players who like their encounters a little more primal, we now have multiple Naga NPC variants ready to go - with several scenes in production for the May update. To spice up the dune zones of Sabu there is also an environmental hazard variant of the Naga in development.

1sword.png

Whilst it may not seem like a great deal at first, the addition of special weapon types marks a shift in combat gameplay. The Void Imbued Khopesh deals bonus damage to certain enemy types and marks the start of weapons and equipment giving significant differences to the player's capabilities. We've done a great deal under the hood, so expect future updates to bring far more RPG elements into play.

Now that we'll soon be able to dedicate much more time to the project, we will be updating the roadmap to cover the rest of the year in more detail - both expanding some elements beyond their original scope and adding all new content. There is much, much more yet to come. Thank you so much for making all of this possible!

Team Carnal Instinct
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog, v0.1.74

• Added Exotic NPC - Naga (Dune Cobra Skin)
  • Added Exotic NPC Skins (Mountain Cobra & Coral Cobra)
  • Added sex scene "Concubine - Facesitting"
  • Added sex scene "Concubine - Sex on Table"
  • Added item - "Void Titan Manhood"
  • Added item - "Void Infused Khopesh"
  • Added Main Quest "Tales of the Void"
  • Added Main Quest "Diamond in the Rough" (Note: This quest can be taken, but not progressed. It will continue next month)
  • Added multiple dialogue lines to NPC "Nepthys" (Priestess' Attendant)
  • Added the Player Character to the Main Menu screen, customized depending on your save game
  • Added new sections to the World Map to cover the playable area
  • Added a few runtime optimization checks to help boost game performance
  • Fixed Quest Tracking. Tracking/Untracking Quests will now update the Quest compass markers accordingly
  • Fixed Rasha no longer being crasher - "Glory of the Gods" should no longer crash players
  • Fixed a problem with some NPC heads having no motion blur applied
  • Fixed an issue where holding "W" in the inventory screen would cause the player to vibrate
  • Fixed issue where chests in the world would keep their compass marker after being looted (Note: This fix may not apply to existing save games)
  • Fixed multiple issues with UI & SFX within the world and menu screens
  • Fixed a bug with the "Mythical Noble's Collar" The chin bone is no longer stretched in certain animations
  • Fixed a bug where the world map would cause huge spikes on character physics
  • Fixed a problem where donating to the Shrine of Veranus could cause the player to have negative gold
  • Fixed multiple spelling mistakes with in-game items
  • Fixed NPC Sapt & Tala to have the correct visuals
  • Changed the cost of sprinting stamina to be lower
  • Changed the Main Menu to have links to patch notes & our roadmap
  • Changed Load Game & loading screen visuals
  • Changed loading screen visuals
  • Updated Game Credits

Known Issues v0.1.74:
  • Some players will encounter issues with old saves due to Quest, Dialog and Map Changes.
  • Repeated Swapping of Inventory items in some circumstances will lead to the loss of the item to the void.
  • Door Keys for Milk and Honey do not suvive a save/load.
  • It is possible to reverse mount/climb multiple objects.
  • Gamepad Controllers are not fully supported due to the Keybind Re-binding system not being finished.
  • Keybinding is not working for all possible actions.
  • Some keybinds show the incorrect key (i.e. Save/Load)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Speaking of which, would you guys prefer I keep the guide posts I have in line with the version of the game available here, or update them (with disclaimers) to show the new content not available here? Or would it be better to create a new post that shows the content not currently available for people here, like the new bits, skins, and scenes?

I'm trying to keep people updated since the developers don't want to, but I'm not sure where the actual line is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
uh oh... isnt this game on patreon?
It absolutely is, which is why I did a double-take when I hit a line of dialogue making use of the class incest/insist swap. That line isn't currently in the version available here, but they've always referred to each other as sisters. I just assumed at first they were doing so with religious connotations rather than familial ones, given the context of their other dialogue.

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
Also I've been on the steam page version of the game and people are starting to get frustrated by the "lack" of updates. (last update march 11th 2021)

Developer, if you're reading this it's rly NOT a good idea. To release a game on steam and ask 25 euro for a product that doesn't live up to the hype around it. Mainly the lack of UPDATES. You guys are releasing atleast 3 versions a month don't you think that atleast one "monthly" update would do? Welp, you're undermining yourself right there.

Also I was a potential buyer for the game on the steam, cuz buying the game and getting constant updates sounds great, but when I saw the ONLY UPDATE OF THE GAME AND IT WAS A FUCKING 2 MONTHS AGO I've withdrawed immediately. Also I've noticed that people started refunding it well few did also there are appearing negative reviews of the game from the players themselves, I'ts starting to paint a clear picture. Oh and STEAM users despise no... THEY HATE, they HATE buying the game for 25 euros and also PAYING EXTRA 10 euros on the patreon, which in total makes 35 euros. And makes the whole deal even more UNAPEALING.

So yeah have fun with your "dumpsterfire" which is getting bigger and bigger, you cannot see it, but when that happens your "fire control" won't do at all.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I don't judge if you (dev) want to have the game both on Patreon and Steam. I mean, did the same, right?

HOWEVER, the patrons had access to the game updates for testing, dev builds and stuff. AS SOON AS the Patreon version was finished and "ready to use", the dev released it on Steam. WHICH IS NOT BEING MADE HERE!

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Game has decent updates and plan for next steps,but man those paywalls are way to much agresive Its not like we got lets say 1 month old version we wont literally get anything also steam players who PAY are unable to play update game,In that case I will have no more barriers to play for free(If you know what I mean)

Most games here who do those things like this dev do I mean the agressive paywall no end well.

Dont worry brothers ppl start going to be mad and when mad hit the fire we will get what we want for free.

Reactions: junior20000

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Also I've been on the steam page version of the game and people are starting to get frustrated by the "lack" of updates. (last update march 11th 2021)

Developer, if you're reading this it's rly NOT a good idea. To release a game on steam and ask 25 euro for a product that doesn't live up to the hype around it. Mainly the lack of UPDATES. You guys are releasing atleast 3 versions a month don't you think that atleast one "monthly" update would do? Welp, you're undermining yourself right there.

Also I was a potential buyer for the game on the steam, cuz buying the game and getting constant updates sounds great, but when I saw the ONLY UPDATE OF THE GAME AND IT WAS A FUCKING 2 MONTHS AGO I've withdrawed immediately. Also I've noticed that people started refunding it well few did also there are appearing negative reviews of the game from the players themselves, I'ts starting to paint a clear picture. Oh and STEAM users despise no... THEY HATE, they HATE buying the game for 25 euros and also PAYING EXTRA 10 euros on the patreon, which in total makes 35 euros. And makes the whole deal even more UNAPEALING.

So yeah have fun with your "dumpsterfire" which is getting bigger and bigger, you cannot see it, but when that happens your "fire control" won't do at all.
Steam visibility is directly impacted by review and sales numbers, including refunds. If the given trend continues, Team Carnal absolutely will show whether they care more about raw income or maintaining a good product. If it's the former, they'll let the steam page crash and burn in favor of squeezing every penny they can out of their Patreon subscribers. If the latter, they'll wind up changing their update model to something at least slightly more acceptable for Steam players.

Unfortunately, every sign I've seen thus far indicates that it's probably gonna be the former.

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes