PButts

Feb 5, 2020
So overall you might see why the developers aren't on the best of terms with this forum.
I think it's amusing that there's such a large quantity of people that get mad so easily over these things as well. I hate DRM, as do many, but I'm not going to whine about it because realistically there's no other reasonable choice besides making a separate build with features locked out (Wild Life's approach). Denuvo is garbage, SteamDRM is a placebo, there's no way you're getting any other publisher's DRM going, EGS likely wont host this content (itch.io might but that's a separate problem), doing some key stuff might be trivial to bypass, and tying it to an account really isn't ideal but what else is there if you want to ensure it's not shared past the paywall? DRM's goal is to get a balance of not fucking over the consumer while also not fucking over the devs, and rarely does it ever work like this since there's always a pro and con to every method of handling this. In the end it turns into a game of cat and mouse, where eventually it will catch up and new methods will be needed, sometimes more harsh and integrated than the last, which ends up wasting time that could be spent on the project.

On top of this, of all the projects trying to do the same as this game is, this one is easily the only one delivering anything past an animation viewer and sandbox. They're not even milking the patreon like Wild Life does (or whatever other thing you support that's doing this, I'm sure you know a few). There's an actual game here, albeit not a complete one but that's still somehow delivering more than so much else like it. Meanwhile when you look at Wild Life there's next to fuck all past sandbox sex animations that are shared and split strangely, cosmetics, and next to nothing story wise for how many years now? Sure they're adding story stuff now, guns even, but they had that in even back in January 2018. Not intended to be seen but the fact it's there at all is enough. Every new patch you get handful more animation combinations to use and hardly anything else.

I like what's been delivered for this project so far, check my previous posts in the thread. I enjoyed it then and will still enjoy it. I posted specifically because wanted to see it improve and felt my feedback may be somewhat useful despite how early it was which can be read here https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-v2-0-2-team-carnal-instinct.65211/post-4670799 and of the feedback I gave the majority of it got addressed as patches came in. This genuinely surprised me since they gave enough of a fuck to actually listen AND improve the game where they could despite my lack of financial support at the time. Menu clarity, Fast travel, some combat, energy meter, more human-like options (that new void/nether thing is close enough ill take it), sex scenes that were once one-time-only are now on the table if you missed it, some collision handling, more areas to explore, quests that feel like questing, all of these things improved and it's genuinely nice to see it. Still missing footwear options but does it really matter when all that core content is added or improved? It's a game first and that's why I like this.

Small complaint on my end; the people experiencing technical issues always intrigue me because it's either because their OS is old/unsupported (some basic tools dont even support win7 anymore sadly), their specs are below what's required, or there's some weird dependency they don't have but should have by now, and rather than slightly think to search for a solution they post they have a problem and whine that it doesn't work until they're spoofed a solution. I really wish more problem solving went on before posting about whatever issue it may be.

tl;dr
You're gonna read that and you're gonna like it

Last edited:

5-Min

Feb 12, 2021
hi . im use the crack but error me (unable to contact to the Carnal Instinct server) why ?

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
For some reason this place did not revert back and still keeps this crack up so I guess it works. Anyone can explain to me HOW to get it to work?

Sep 1, 2017
Just deleted my install and tried from scratch and it definitely works.

1. Download just the crack posted in the op Don't download the game

2. Extract the contents of that file ( CarnalInstinct-Crack.7z ) into a new folder

3. Open the resources folder and delete app.asar

4. Download the app.asar posted here

5. Extract app.7z and place it's app.asar into the resources folder of the crack

6. Run Carnal Instinct Launcher.exe

7. Click Login to Patreon

8. Login to Patreon button should change to Download Game button

9. Click Download Game button

10. When it's finished, click Launch Game button and it will open the folder containing the game exe ( Carnal_Instinct.exe )

11. Without closing the launcher, open Carnal_Instinct.exe

If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you...

Galaxy022

Feb 8, 2019

2. Extract the contents of that file ( CarnalInstinct-Crack.7z ) into a new folder

5. Extract app.7z and place it's app.asar into the resources folder of the crack

10. When it's finished, click Launch Game button and it will open the folder containing the game exe ( Carnal_Instinct.exe )

Actually figured this out like about 40 minutes ago and was gonna give a step by step here.
But you have done a much better job explaining the process then I could have done >.<

Edit: Also if you want to change where the game files are saved for downloading, click the menu in the
top right corner of the launcher and click on Change Install Location.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

superman26

Dec 2, 2018

I did it but it stops while downloading
Download was successful once but it stopped while extracting

Beer666

Oct 24, 2020

It works! Thank you

4.00 star(s) 85 Votes