VN Ren'Py Abandoned Carnal Temptations [v1.0] [Westy]

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm hoping that there will be a hotwife/cuckold path, especially if in hotwife outfits! :)

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Very, very nice!:love:

Start seems a bit abrupt though, as if there's a bit of a backstory. Will that come during the next update?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I don't know what's the deal here, i don't even know if it's the same developer who made them, but this game are basically 'It Could Be Worse'. It has the same characters and story, minus the prologue. This one is the short and simple version of https://f95zone.to/threads/it-could-be-worse-v1-1-0-ehelljay.104734/
Saw your post and downloaded. I agree, a short simpler version of "It could be worse". In this game there is even a typo where Travis is referred to as Thomas.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019

• 03:48
    You're right: it's pathetic to see. But the most pathetic thing is for the guy who did it. He lacks several things, the two main ones being creativity and scruples. As for the rest, I don't care. I'll make my own sequel since you asked for it. If it's available on F95ZONE once it's released to the public, it's no longer my problem. The Renpy format allows for 'piracy', it's known and I accept it. One thing I've learned in life is that if you pee into the wind, you pee on your leg. I'm not going to spend my energy denouncing some poor untalented guy. It's bad enough for him as it is, right? You can copy this response to F95ZONE, so that the awesome WESTY feels proud of his work. Thanks again for your support.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020

• 03:48
    You're right: it's pathetic to see. But the most pathetic thing is for the guy who did it. He lacks several things, the two main ones being creativity and scruples. As for the rest, I don't care. I'll make my own sequel since you asked for it. If it's available on F95ZONE once it's released to the public, it's no longer my problem. The Renpy format allows for 'piracy', it's known and I accept it. One thing I've learned in life is that if you pee into the wind, you pee on your leg. I'm not going to spend my energy denouncing some poor untalented guy. It's bad enough for him as it is, right? You can copy this response to F95ZONE, so that the awesome WESTY feels proud of his work. Thanks again for your support.
Might be so but all i'm seeing is that in this there is lewd action and in yours there isn't.
Just a bloody tease in the bar nothing more , nothing less.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Might be so but all i'm seeing is that in this there is lewd action and in yours there isn't.
Well, if you copy someone else's work it's only logical you'll bound to make it better than the original. And besides, if it really is better, than he should make his own original game, that's the whole point.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Uhhh no. "It could be Worse" has all the cheating scenes as this one (probably more). The differences are that Carnal Temptations has animations (very good ones actually...short but very good). Plus they end up spending the night at the lover's house in this one (if I remember correctly) not at the cheating wife's house. And I can't remember if there was any reference to the Keys in this one. I think the renders are better as well.

Note: I'm not condoning or excusing what Westy did. Just pointing out some differences.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1