Unity Completed Caroline's Fantasies [2023-02-24] [HFTGames]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
You can see who is trying.
Couldn't find any errors so far.
It ran smoothly no crashes ec.
The implementation is really great.
Of course you could still do small improvements eg. Different hairstyle.
But such a solid game with story and spoken output and and...
I only have an old PC here with a 960 GXT 2 GB. And it was all set to high.

thanks for sharing such a well done game^^

If the spears weren't in Germany for steam, I'd even buy it^^

lol he made the game ok explains some ^^
I have 2 games that had bugs at the beginning of today. It seems that someone has definitely improved ^^.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Another pile of hot garbage from this dev. I can't even play through it because it has the structural integrity of porcelain. It's so easy to break. I tried to skip the last bit of dialogue in the boat scene, which inexplicably makes you watch the same thing 3x in a row, and the game softlocked. I closed to the main menu and tried to continue, surprise surprise, I have to do the boat scene again and you can't skip any of it. Even if I could, I still couldn't because after that, the skip function stopped working. I gave up.

d3athlord

Mar 3, 2019
For me the screen tilts up and rotates endlessly... can't do anything.

LE: nvm, it was the guitar hero dongle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: breathe

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Very nice. Just 2 issues I've noticed:
  1. The controls are not so clear. Which button does what? During the swimming event you can't click on the button that says "Swim". Actually you can with an invisible cursor. Or you can press space I think.
  2. I tried skipping the dialogue after the boat scene and the game just stopped there. Is that the end of current content? A message would be nice. Too lazy to replay the scene again to check what happens if I don't skip.
Other than that it looks promising. I'm pretty sure I've heard those same voice actresses in other games :LOL:

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
1. Skip option often doesn't work. Sometimes it doesn't appear at all and sometimes the countdown freezes at 1.
2. I'm stuck at the second day. What the hell am I supposed to do? Reached orgasm 3 times, animation stopped and nothing is happening.
3. Has anyone got a completed save, so I could just see the scenes, without having to play the buggy game 1000 times?

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
So I just did a second look at this and... is this not complete? 11 scenes and the story comes to a conclusion. The skipping is bugged... very bugged. Recommend to fight through the dialogues.

Reactions: breathe

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
I was able to complete it, it is worth fighting the UI to complete the game. bunch of alt tabs and escapes and holding skip. i would share my save but i have NO IDEA where it is kept....i checked in the app data folder for the game i checked in the game folder itself. nada...

KTau

Oct 1, 2021
I was able to complete it, it is worth fighting the UI to complete the game. bunch of alt tabs and escapes and holding skip. i would share my save but i have NO IDEA where it is kept....i checked in the app data folder for the game i checked in the game folder itself. nada...
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\HFTGames

There's only a log in there for me atm, but it's possible it saves on exit or something.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes