Unity Completed Caroline's Fantasies [2023-02-24] [HFTGames]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
For the game not savvy XD
1. You must have 1 orgasm in all scenes, then a symbol will appear at the bottom right to continue. Actually, the game explains itself XD
+ everything worked fine for me.
Despite quite old PC.

If there are problems, it can only be because of something else. eg. RAM full because you bombed your taskbar ec.^^ Or too many things open in the background XD.
And when I read who is playing it on the laptop, the problem is self-explanatory XD
Either you have a bad graphics card like a 960gxt with 2 GB.
Or you have too strong graphics card. If you want to play such games you should set FPS limiter. There's no info on the internet about it. I can only advise everyone to do that. The ne 3000 + series uses ^^

such games were mostly made by private individuals and not everyone thinks of setting an fps limit in the game XD
If anyone is happy to have 1000 or more FPS, they can watch their graphics card burn XD

Last edited:
Reactions: R1k0

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Hopefully with whatever Carolines VA makes for this she can afford a better mic than what sounds like her iphone lmao. That girl can clip a mic like no other.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\HFTGames

There's only a log in there for me atm, but it's possible it saves on exit or something.
its not there only a logfile. i have the game completed just no idea where the save is as per my op you would have saw i checked here already ;)

Thewiz19

Mar 6, 2023
Man this is cool. Definitely has some potential if they wanted to go further too. Maybe the Wonderland devs want to somehow record and sell her fantasies to people who dont have as vivid of imaginations. Or maybe she starts doing requests like OF users do now.

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
The big bad wolf part was the best part by far IMO. The rest I wasn't that interested in. I found the games movement and graphics as pretty impressive for an indie game. One note is that only the breasts had jiggle. The internal climaxes and orgasms were hard to tell that were happening in most cases. The beginning skating scene was also kind of fun. The dancing scene was amusing. Especially the happy dance because her breasts were going all over the place.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Not very interactive scenes. Interesting premise, but slow start, and the scenarios, while plausible for a character with little experience or imagination, is all a little too prosaic for a character who's imagination supposedly tops the charts.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Not very interactive scenes. Interesting premise, but slow start, and the scenarios, while plausible for a character with little experience or imagination, is all a little too prosaic for a character who's imagination supposedly tops the charts.
Yeah, that was what I was saying. "Dark fantasies!!" Compared to the darker fare out there, these are woefully tame.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes