RPGM Completed Carried by a Big Girl [Final] [Kyomu's Office]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
anyone got their new game ?
There already is a thread for it on one of the usual download sites with a bunch of download links. I am stuck already. This is game is probably going to be a big pain for anyone who tries to play through it.
Edit: To anyone who wants to avoid the big pain in the ass that this game is likely going to be, you can unlock the gallery by using your bed, talking to the purple hair succubus in the gallery room and choosing the red option, thankfully.

Last edited:
Reactions: GideonLover

Denith

Nov 16, 2021
There already is a thread for it on one of the usual download sites with a bunch of download links. I am stuck already. This is game is probably going to be a big pain for anyone who tries to play through it.
Edit: To anyone who wants to avoid the big pain in the ass that this game is likely going to be, you can unlock the gallery by using your bed, talking to the purple hair succubus in the gallery room and choosing the red option, thankfully.
can you send me the link please ?

Antidas

Dec 24, 2017
which site?

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
He's probably refering to this site:
That or any of the other 10 or so sites you can pretty much instantly find it on by using a search engine. For me the first result yesterday was the hentai section of anime-sharing casually presenting 5 different filesharing links for it.

Thefasthunter

Feb 23, 2021
He's probably refering to this site:
That or any of the other 10 or so sites you can pretty much instantly find it on by using a search engine. For me the first result yesterday was the hentai section of anime-sharing casually presenting 5 different filesharing links for it.
The downloads are very slow.... Could you upload the game with mega?
Thank you!(y)

Reactions: Denith

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I played a little bit of the new game... seems like their version of a Lust Friend type of game. It was interesting enough that I'm going to wait and see if we get a proper translation... the MTL is not good.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes