RPGM Completed Carried by a Big Girl [Final] [Kyomu's Office]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

beeble0

Feb 15, 2022
Is there also a guide for the DLC/sequel? I would just look through the files for everything new but it seems it just reuses all the art from the base game?

Jashea

Oct 29, 2020
I still have this issue. I literally looked at the map as I got it as well, but be just keeps talking about the gust of wind.
I've since checked the map several times, he never comments on a secret passage.

Is there some flag or something that I could switch to activate it or just open the bookshelf anyway?
Top right room, theres a map you can interact with on the wall, which should be the flag you need to open the passageway. I spent too long roaming around to find this

Xeniv vam

Aug 17, 2022
Does anyone know how to get shinome intimacy2 in 2nd floor , because save file have , but I didn't figure out

DickMcNut

Aug 27, 2023
I’m completely lost on how to get the secret key on f2. I’ve tried following the guide in every possible way you might interpret it for that doll but can’t seem to figure it out.

Reactions: Porito

Porito

May 20, 2018
I’m completely lost on how to get the secret key on f2. I’ve tried following the guide in every possible way you might interpret it for that doll but can’t seem to figure it out.
If you interact with the doll while the semem bar is full 2 times and take the whiteboard to her room, you will get the key. I got really stuck on this too, it's not very intuitive, I managed it thanks to the guide too.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Wow. This was a unique experience. It's all VERY specific kink stuff, but some of it I knew I was already into. Of the new stuff I didn't encounter before, some of it was too weird for me, others were right up my alley due to already being another kink of mine, others I just enjoyed alongside the kinks I was into.

Is it perfect? Well, I was disappointed that the other two girls weren't naked more and that the exhibitionist one didn't stay naked after her part was over. There was also no mention of her exhibitionism kink in her epiloque, which felt like a waste of unique character traits.

The guide also broke things up so much that I missed three secret optional stuff because I just had too much to juggle as I went through and couldn't go back for them. It would've been much more manageable had the guide included the optional/secret along the way so that you don't lose track swapping back and forth between the sections of the guide.

All in all, it's a really great game. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Especially since it caters to some kinks that are incredibly rare in hentai games.

Last edited:
Reactions: GideonLover

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (Final):
Note: This uses quality level 80 for cwebp image compression instead of lossless.
If you wish for future ports to continue using compressed assets or go back to using lossless conversion vote here:
Linux Ports

Mac/OSX Ports
Results are out! Lossless compression will continue to be used.

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes