RPGM Completed Carried by a Big Girl [Final] [Kyomu's Office]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

beeble0

Feb 15, 2022
Screenshot 2023-04-22 230220.png
How do you get this image? Is there one for all of the girls? When I downloaded the game, there were already save files on it, and some of them have this image

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
View attachment 2566525
How do you get this image? Is there one for all of the girls? When I downloaded the game, there were already save files on it, and some of them have this image
So you played my proofreading save files? I thought those were already deleted...?

Anyways, those images, "cosplay bromide", are obtained through playing the mini-game round porter. There should be one on each floor... Assuming you can finish the mini-game successfully...

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
I got stuck right at the end :(

I got all the way to the point when you bukkake all over the 3 girls.
According to the Guide, the next step is going through the "bookshelf in the middle" - but my character only examines it, saying he can feel a gust of wind, and doesn't open it. I got the key from the chest behind Lena but still nothing.

Kinko only tells me to wait and I can't interact with anything else anymore...
Did I miss something? Or is it glitched?
I still have this issue. I literally looked at the map as I got it as well, but be just keeps talking about the gust of wind.
I've since checked the map several times, he never comments on a secret passage.

Is there some flag or something that I could switch to activate it or just open the bookshelf anyway?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Got a question about the ending. I know that the game keeps warning me if I skipped a fragment that it's going to lock me from getting the True Ending, but if I ignored the warning and proceed to the finale regardless, will it just blocks me from getting any ending at all and just give me the game over screen just like if I can't guess the Succubus of Lust name? The finale was such a slog that I don't really want to test it myself.

Dowa12

Jul 30, 2020
The dev released a free sequel on his ci-en called "I can fight with a big girl!?"

Link:
If you don't have an account

Reactions: Tabszoid

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Is there any new Art in it?
no, entirely reuses art assets from this game or uses additional generic stuff. Only thing one will gain from it will be the text, hence the need for a translation. It is very much a side game released for free, not a true sequel

Dowa12

Jul 30, 2020
no, entirely reuses art assets from this game or uses additional generic stuff. Only thing one will gain from it will be the text, hence the need for a translation. It is very much a side game released for free, not a true sequel
I made a machine translation which is at least something. Here's also a 100% save if anyone's interested

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
It's already out?? I can't believe it, I would love to download this but I don't have a ci-en account, I don't really want to start a new account right now too...

The dev released a free sequel on his ci-en called "I can fight with a big girl!?"

Link:
If you don't have an account
I appreciate the easy download link for someone with no accounts but it seems that it doesn't work, at least from my side. Maybe it's my browser blocking it or the link is dead. Can anyone check?

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
I made a machine translation which is at least something. Here's also a 100% save if anyone's interested
It's all cool and I really thank you for the link, saves and stuff but... I don't understand where's the hot content is :unsure:
Like, the best I got was a small pic of a cleavage during a battle. Am I missing something/doing something wrong?

Last edited:

concavenator19

Apr 29, 2023
What the hell are you talking about?
Are you talking about the game not working when you input the right answer to the puzzles? Or are you just confused with how the puzzles work?

I'm pretty sure the game's "Think" hints is all you need to start solving the puzzle, either that, or you just read the guide I made, I condense the words and make it simple to follow with color coding and stuff, and I'm pretty sure the answers work as intended too.

My walkthrough guide tells you all you need to know, even a step-by-step process at the last few pages. I also knew people would find it absurd how the puzzles work, that's why I put the quick answer in the step-by-step guide just in case, just lean your head to read it. Honestly, you really have to use your brain with this game, you have to "think" to earn the next level...
where is your walkthrough at?

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
how do i enter the hidden bookshelf room after i put the 3 girls to sleep- it tells me to wait a bit and the guide says to tap the entrance but it does nothing...
Have you figured this out?

When I interact with the door it says it's locked

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes