• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Carried by a Big Girl [Final] [Kyomu's Office]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
any hint or trick to clear this? >.<
View attachment 2487637
Im too old for this games!
CE speedhack is not working ;[
I found out you can glitch the minigame and cheese a win. No need for any complicated coding or programs!

How to Glitch the Minigame:
  1. On minigame title screen, hold a direction and press enter.
    • This will force the ball to move in the direction you inputted instead of going along the set path.
  2. Your goal is to be perfectly phased into a wall, so line yourself up until you can.
    • It seems up or down is the easiest to do this trick on this map. Just keep spamming phase until your inside the very bottom or top wall.
    • Try not to die because it may mess up the phase state and you MUST be in the phase state.
  3. Quit the minigame.
    • This will force MC to move in your inputted direction while being in phase so you'll go through everything.
      • To fix movement, simply press the direction your already moving and it will reset.
  4. Restart minigame.
    • You will now be in permanent phase state.
      • Do NOT hit phase button otherwise you will lost it and have to start the process all over.
  5. SPAM enter to the goal!
Edit:
Ignore what I just said. I found an even easier way. Simply phase, quit during phase, reenter, and SPAM.

There's a way to instantly win on entering the game, but I couldn't replicate it. That's how I found this.
The game cheats, so I'm cheating too. The game room manager even tells you not to play by the rules. Lol.

Edit 2:
Cheese.gif

Last edited:

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Im stuck on finding the mirror for the 2nd rumor
the brown spot that was talked about earlier only got me a medal not the mirror

storm2277

Sep 11, 2018
I cannot figure out the secret treasure riddle for the multipurpose room no matter what I do. I swear I'm doing it right. I've tried walking onto the red spaces and pressing confirm and pressing confirm facing the red spaces. Nothing seems to work. Am I supposed to go all the way to the south wall on the last part, I'm once space above it then go left. Editor[13].gif

vvedgee

Sep 14, 2018
I cannot figure out the secret treasure riddle for the multipurpose room no matter what I do. I swear I'm doing it right. I've tried walking onto the red spaces and pressing confirm and pressing confirm facing the red spaces. Nothing seems to work. Am I supposed to go all the way to the south wall on the last part, I'm once space above it then go left.
I accidentally solved this riddle without a clue letter by doing this steps in reverse order

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
I cannot figure out the secret treasure riddle for the multipurpose room no matter what I do. I swear I'm doing it right. I've tried walking onto the red spaces and pressing confirm and pressing confirm facing the red spaces. Nothing seems to work. Am I supposed to go all the way to the south wall on the last part, I'm once space above it then go left. View attachment 2492151
you are supposed to start in the corner not the entrance

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
how do I find the secret key on the second floor
you have to max the white gauge and then cum on the doll surrounded by desks twice, afterwards the the white board from 2B and place it infront of it.

but i have no idea where the mirror is for the next step

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Please do tell me if there's anymore Japanese text in the game, I intend to fix them all in a future updated translation.
With screenshots, of course. I might know everything about game, but it's hard to find what you're referring to since the game is so big.
I found some leftover jp and other things. Most are pretty easy to find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tabszoid

andres12345

Nov 14, 2018
how do i enter the hidden bookshelf room after i put the 3 girls to sleep- it tells me to wait a bit and the guide says to tap the entrance but it does nothing...

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
ahahaahhahahahaah YES (literally my reaction when I saw the post)
It's all thanks to my comment on dlsite guys, only english comment :WeSmart:

Reactions: Tabszoid
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes