RPGM Completed Carried by a Big Girl [Final] [Kyomu's Office]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 23, 2020
Ohhhh. THAT doll. My mistake. I thought you were talking about the doll in the room to the left of this room. You'll figure out the mystery to this doll through story progression.
Thanks for the help ! And now im stuck at finding the mirror at the southeast side of the forest XD

Aeinhardt

Apr 27, 2020
I expected this to be a cruel femdom sort of thing, but I was so much happier with this. Good vibes, sweet story. I only wish the epilogue wasn't so abrupt. I love this sort of game.

Thamrill

Jul 16, 2018
I'm too retarded for that secret treasure, on the map the room is 10 tiles wide while in game it's 13 tiles wide. It looks like something really easy, yet I can't manage it. While all the other puzzles are really easy...

Nvm I figured it out. went the wrong direction
Hi, mind sharing? I'm not able to complete the mini game. As you said the map doesn't match the width of the room; I tried multiple times changing the starting square and I never seem to be able to get the treasure. The movement should be left to right, correct?

Toomypp

Sep 4, 2022
After 5 months of working on this translation, I can finally say it's complete. This is my first ever translation so the quality might not be like studio quality translation, but I did my absolute best to translate everything through multiple revisions and checking if the each meaning is correct.

There will still be some original Japanese onomatopoeia with a mix of English ones, the game has heavy Japanese reference that's too hard to localize or just awkward when converting to English. So some words will have to be literal direct translation, though I made sure the translation is extended enough through understanding the context.

Also, I never really gotten to fully proofread everything as I'd hope, but my multiple revisions should still be understandable to be read. If there's anything big that needs to be re-work, I would try to fix it, though I'm basically exhausted modifying this game, so don't expect it to be absolutely perfect.

My mistake was that I forgot to delete my save files when proofreading the game.
Guess I was too exhausted to remember that.
Whelp, just start a new game and delete my proofreading saves if you'd like, never making that mistake again.

I also made the guide when the game is too hard, you can always read the in-game "Think" hips option, but the walkthrough will be more detailed in explaining the step-by-step process, so it wouldn't be too confusing.
The original is with all the little goofs and credits I put, the modded one is just without all that,
anyone that just wants to play the game seriously can just get the modded one as it's less distracting in my opinion.

All in all, I'm very proud of my work here and hope that everyone enjoys it.
Massive thanks to TechnoParagon for uploading it for me!
Just tabszoid being a fucking legend, thank you so much man. We owe you for being such a hero

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tabszoid

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
Hi, mind sharing? I'm not able to complete the mini game. As you said the map doesn't match the width of the room; I tried multiple times changing the starting square and I never seem to be able to get the treasure. The movement should be left to right, correct?
The intended way is from the entrance (ig?) but for anyone having trouble figuring it out: go to the bottom left corner, take 5 steps to the right, click enter, you will hear a clicking sound, now go 4 steps up, click enter, 2 steps to the right, click enter, 3 steps down, click enter and lastly, 3 steps to the right, click enter again. There you go :)

So you basically start in the bottom left corner and just follow the image.

Thamrill

Jul 16, 2018
The intended way is from the entrance (ig?) but for anyone having trouble figuring it out: go to the bottom left corner, take 5 steps to the right, click enter, you will hear a clicking sound, now go 4 steps up, click enter, 2 steps to the right, click enter, 3 steps down, click enter and lastly, 3 steps to the right, click enter again. There you go :)

So you basically start in the bottom left corner and just follow the image.
Thank you very much. In the bottom left corner there is a trash bin, should I start on the right of the bin or on the top of the bin? Because I'm sure I did both but I cannot get anything

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
Thank you very much. In the bottom left corner there is a trash bin, should I start on the right of the bin or on the top of the bin? Because I'm sure I did both but I cannot get anything
From the right of the trash bin, sry if that wasn't clear :)

Thamrill

Jul 16, 2018
From the right of the trash bin, sry if that wasn't clear :)
Nono, thank you very much, I did exactly that and it's not working. I'll try starting from a new savegame and see if anything changes, I think it is bugged, I can't get it.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Many thanks for the updated version, Oblivion9873!
I'll definitely put out an update in the future now that I have the legit version.

For anyone who's wondering, the update doesn't really update much gameplay.
Just fixing the cheating glitch in the Round Porter Minigame, I think

You can see in the update notice in the developer's Ci-En page:

(Please support the developer! and make sure not to disturb him!)
would you mind translating the messages that popup in the bottom left during the edging part while you're at it?

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
would you mind translating the messages that popup in the bottom left during the edging part while you're at it?
What do you mean? This game uses a lot of Javascript plugins and and images so I can't really remember everything.
Some screenshots would be nice...

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
I really want to enjoy the game, but all the mirrors that I tried result in my computer detecting a virus and instantly excluding it.
If anyone has a clean file, could you please post it here?

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
What do you mean? This game uses a lot of Javascript plugins and and images so I can't really remember everything.
Some screenshots would be nice...
1679376402009.png
a variety of messages, some of which use the names of the 3 girls, appear here during the edging part when lena is blocking ejacs

E: to add, they only appear when the over-horny is at least halfway up the screen and some of them might be contextual (I noticed that one of them appeared near or after contact with a ghost girl). Dunno if that helps at all

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes